Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (11389 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? / Whats Your Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by elecktra(f): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2010
Wats your addiction and why are you addicted ??
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ayettymama(f): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
my blackberry grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
My Phone and laptop because they my mode of communication and My Ipod touch for entertainment!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
My imagination
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
Oxygen smiley
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
hmm I will say water. grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by firedancer(f): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
my iphone keeps me on my grind

my car keeps me on the move
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Abekeade08(f): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
Nairaland, I need a 10 step process to get rid of my Nairaland Addiction. Can anybody helep me grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

Nairaland, I need a 10 step process to get rid of my Nairaland Addiction. Can anybody helep me grin
grin you will get through it especially after reading a couple or more retarded threads wink wink
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by tkb417(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
Nairaland is my number 1 addiction

any other thing is an addition
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Abekeade08(f): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
you will get through it especially after reading a couple or more retarded threads
lol i heard that, How are you doing my dear wife wink
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

lol i heard that, How are you doing my dear wife wink
Im doing good my husband grin Hope you are ok smiley
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Cockyzy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2010
My Soulmate(Girlfriend) is my addiction.am all addicted cuz her charms and personality is so addictive.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by MissyB1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2010
You! kiss
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Freiburger(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2010
Playing some Gamble and making about 50O (bucks)Euro a day.
if i don't do that i 'll be sick for the rest of the day.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by TOPE20001(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
My phone
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ccaramel(f): 3:30am On Jan 28, 2010
coffee
cell phone
net book
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by southern1(f): 4:04am On Jan 28, 2010
grin Talking to my Edo man at least twice a day (right now we work in different states) cry , and to ride on the coat tails of other posters, since I found NL a few months ago I'm addicted. smiley I have learned so much from you guys. cool
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:43am On Jan 28, 2010
my phone for sure can not do without it, can not live without it
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2010
Twitter
Internet Connection
Programming
Facebooking
Looking at my Boss's Boobs
chatting,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by hbabe(f): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2010
ayettymama:

my blackberry grin

Me too!  I think my heart is connected to my blackberry, it goes anywhere I go and sleeps by my side every night.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by denzel2009: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2010
ayettymama:

my blackberry grin

Whats your BB Pin?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by eyoniggar(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2010
It was my BB Bold 2 before. But after that was stolen,
the storm BB is just thrash so I cnt count it as one of my
addiction.

My number one addiction is my GF. Oh lawd, the chemistry,
the connection, the wahala an the sweetness we share 2geda
is heavenly made, too bad she aint around now. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by kpolli(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2010
na only females just dey comment,
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by iice(f): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
Movies cool
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by henryhemon(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
My addiction is Arsenal football club is and my girlfriend.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by kpolli(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
henryhemon:

My addiction is Arsenal football club is and my girlfriend.

chai, sorry then
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ceasyc(f): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
my BlackBerry fone which am using to post rite now, my laptop/internet, hi tv, dstv, movies, series, clothes, food/fruits n water. Oh n
AIR, electricity/light/gen. These r d tins I can't go a day without. oh lawd c stupiddd nepa dem don take light again/now!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by chinesedoll(f): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2010
Can't do without my phone , dang I do everything there
I think of recent am becoming a Facebook addict. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by koolchicco: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
@Topic

Can't do without hitting the GYM daily!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ceasyc(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
Continued, in d UK, sum tins I stated above, sky tv, my bus pass/travel card+bus/train/tube, gas/heater during winter, microwave/cooker, music (9ja too),fridge, etc
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by denzel2009: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
ceasyc:

Continued, in d UK, sum tins I stated above, sky tv, my bus pass/travel card+bus/train/tube, gas/heater during winter, microwave/cooker, music (9ja too),fridge, etc

Now make up your mind! Where's your address? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.