Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace (9586 Views)

Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace by basilo101: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Hope he didn't ask for underage marriage to be allowed.
Last Bullet:[/b]
I don't know why some people just love toto of teen girls.
because its tyt n veri swit
Re: Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace by Akpan107(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
2015: Buhari has only succeeded in surrounding himself with those people that will couse his downfall come 2015. I smell a very big disappointment for him. GEJ is becoming more powerfull day by day.

Fashola of Lagos withdrew his suit againt Jang

8 oppositional Governors to GEJ urged Ameachi to visit the President

Na charm GEJ dey use on these poeple?

The Otueke man is not only a fisherman, but a FISHERS of MEN.

I wonder what will happen to the Dogs and Baboon come 2015.
Re: Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
GEJ should be careful with religious fanatics like Yerima..that guys bad news! After he's choosen as a VP, if anything happens to GEJ he automatically becomes the President..thereby taking the Presidency back to the North! PEJ watch out for your husband o..these people will do anything including semi-conversion to gain face and finish the work. 1 word I believe is enough for the wise!!
Re: Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace by size38: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
So without coming to Aso Rock to pray Allah will not answer d their prayers? Why can't they pray in their various states? To many lies of nigerian politicians. Meanwhile, GEJ is a failure we regretted voting him.
Re: Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
basilo101:
because its tyt n veri swit
there are also adults with tight & sweet toto.
Last Bullet:
Very soon people like Yerima ll be going to jail for robbing those kids of their childhood.
Re: Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace by nora544: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
please Nigerian let the hole world know what happen in your country because this is against human rights. That girls have no rights, that old man can marry them, please stop it.

please start a campain with www.avaaz.org

Please start there the world will know and the president will have much problems because this law is against girls the next law that they want is that they say every muslim woman must be circumsized.

That is the only way that this law gets known all over the world.

http://www.avaaz.org

please don't wait start it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Agrees With Justice Must Prevail Party Strategic Development Goals / Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings / Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.