Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,852 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House (7084 Views)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) / Nigeria's Beverly Osu's Big Brother Africa Shower Scene Video Leaked [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by aderonkebams(f): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nigeria representative at the Big Brother Africa: The Chase, Beverly Osu‘s unclad pictures from the reality TV show has leaked online.
Though Beverly isn’t the only housemate representing the country-Melvin is also a representative of Nigeria and is also in the house-but her image and popularity seems to be growing by the day.
The leak has raised several discourse in several quarters and many viewers are beginning to question the African morality.
Below are some pictures of the Big Brother star, who is leaving no stone upturned as she aims as getting the ultimate prize:
See photos by clicking on this link
http://www.it-wab.com/2013/07/photos-18-beverly-osu-nigeria-bba.html

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by MOA13(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=aderonkebams]Nigeria representative at the Big Brother Africa: The Chase, Beverly Osu‘s unclad pictures from the reality TV show has leaked online.
Though Beverly isn’t the only housemate representing the country-Melvin is also a representative of Nigeria and is also in the house-but her image and popularity seems to be growing by the day.
The leak has raised several discourse in several quarters and many viewers are beginning to question the African morality.
Below are some pictures of the Big Brother star, who is leaving no stone upturned as she aims as getting the ultimate prize:
See photos by clicking on this link
http://www.it-wab.com/2013/07/photos-18-beverly-osu-nigeria-bba.html[/quote
1st to comment>>>>
Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by picaro(f): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nnnnnope, not clicking the link, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by iykedancastro(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
;DBlog blog blog !!!!!! Hell no to clicking
Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
D weird babe knows she 'bout getting evicted soon... So shez just being her usual slutty-self... Nothing new
Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2013
African morality? Thas an oxymoron
Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by babsomotde(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2013
stock fish or panla....
Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by Mynd44: 2:01am On Jul 19, 2013
If you are appalled, stop watching the darned show. That's what I did and I am enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2013
The babe is not even sexy when she is naked. I did not even get an erection sef. Shior! Unsexy nude
Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by Mynd44: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2013
maxwello.yg:
The babe is not even sexy when she is naked. I did not even get an erection sef. Shior! Unsexy nude
Smh.....just cos you did not find her attractive does not mean someone else won't.

Get off your high heels and wear some flats
Re: Beverly Osu, Walks Around Naked In The BBA House by Dubemkelly(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2013
Wish I cud click on d link to yhu blog *Not intrested*

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? / How Can I Talk To This Lady Selling Provisions? / Singles Meet + Hookup and Counseling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.