Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,256 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) (27972 Views)

"We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom / Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Beync(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
If he wants to do job let him put the roads in order. Good roads, power supply, standard health care system and education are projects that impacts directly on the masses and not construction of state and federal secretariat.
U hate urself if u go to aba on rainy season, most of the roads stinks.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
T-Wallpapers:

@ akos which side of Aba do you live? I doubt if you live in Aba, else you won't say he has done more... he've done absolutely nothing.
No mind them some peoples eyes and ears are for structure.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Scarpon: wonderful may god bless the governor of abia state. enugu governor is the worst governor of 2013

All these structutes are real but??

they are even bigger than in the pictures but

Aba has bad roads. abia gov has this phobia for quality road constrution and he keeps constructing edifices many rooms people wont occupy in years to come.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by omnitrix: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Let truth be told the Governor T.A Orji is a failed Governor.I pity those who come here to sing his praises.Your children shall hold you all accountable someday.Totaling all the projects in this thread structural wise can't cost the state Government more than 10 billion Naira.SMH for a man that has been in power for over 6 years.I pity Abians.A
Governor whose personal properties in the state is more than what he is building for the masses.Can you imagine no projects that the masses can benefit directly order than a rickety hospital and uncompleted market.

God Bless you Diasporian...Aptly put...No need to add anything to this well thought out write up...mscheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by stpat1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
The most disturbing aspect of that state is their roads and filth all over the place. Until these are addressed, I'll consider all these a misplaced priority.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by aristocats(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
obinalihe: We should not underestimate the importance of the work That T.A id doing .T.A has recorded enormous achievement,it is obvious and we know it....T.A is a governor but he is more like a father who listens to his people,he has been down to earth,loyal to the people of Abia state,we the people of Abia state are also loyal to him and have been loyal,working with him to help and encourage him in any way to move Abia state forward
speak only for yourself, fOo. L
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
ulonnaya21: ABIA STATE ON THE VERGE OF EXPLODING ECONOMICALLY

abeg, explain how. are you a businessman in abia?
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by comrChris(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
we r our own enemy,we r unapriciatv,ekiti govnor v nt dne quarter dan ebonyi govnor bt u cant c dem or any yoruba persn complain abt dem.,.pls lets value ourselves n wat we gat
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
All I see is Propertys that has no single effect on the ordinary man.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by dolphinife: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
It is very pathetic, annoying, frustrating, nauseating, confusing, idiotic, incongruous, incorrigible, disturbing and shameful seeing some of my fellow human beings praising the erection of mere govt house, house of assembly complex, judiciary complex, etc as worthy of praise. To me, dividend of democracy must means different things to different people, especially those peeps from the east.

Looking at all the pix uploaded, I can say it without the fear of intimidation or pride dat the former governors of oyo and ogun states, akala and gbenga daniel respectively, performed better more than T.A Orji despite d two being the most useless and underperforming governors in the south west.

Someone would start erecting useless structures which only the government will benefit from, and the useless citizens would start praising the governor. This is the most useless achievement I've ever seen or heard of in my life for someone who has spent over 6 years as governor

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by beezman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hahahahaahha,this is a big joke.i just came into ABA on Saturday and their is noting to show this governor is working.hahahaha t.a Orji's 1000000 laptops hahahaha. This Governor is among the worst I've seen in abia state,even orji uzor kalu is 100000 times better than him,t.a Orji is a big joke.hahahaha illiterate.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Carsonv(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
These Tiff A. Orji praise-singers have arrived NL too? Sometimes I wonder what they stand to gain with all these propaganda.

You build state secretariat where you'll comfortably steal the money and you owe teachers (i said TEACHERS!!!) for 4months stretch and you come to NL to broadcast trash! This man is the bane of Abia State.

So these internet hooligans have killed their conscience so much that with these silly photos of buildings represents optimum performance by a governor?

How many roads did you show? How many Secondary Schools did you build or rehabilitate? What economic policy did you put in place that ensures that people and business thrive? What about the remaining parts of Abia? What about Aba the commercial hub of Abia and the next major market in SE after Onitsha?

Goto Lagos, PH, Abuja and other places, individuals singlehandedly build structures far more sophisticated than what this government builds and claps for itself.

Whoever says this mistake of a governor is doing well needs to be fed to the dogs. Please desist from this spammy news everywhere on the internet.. It won't help suffocate the truth.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Carsonv(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Whoever you are, for seeing the truth and lying against it, your children will lie to you in worse ways. Generation of liars will emanate from your household. All of you that have preferred to lie to your conscience, dead conscience will ever cease from your generation. ID!0ts
ulonnaya21: ABIA STATE ON THE VERGE OF EXPLODING ECONOMICALLY

4 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by dolphinife: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
comrChris: we r our own enemy,we r unapriciatv,ekiti govnor v nt dne quarter dan ebonyi govnor bt u cant c dem or any yoruba persn complain abt dem.,.pls lets value ourselves n wat we gat

You must be a rural dweller or too crude to see things for yourself. Ekiti state is becoming an emerging tourist attraction after cross river state. Ikogosi warm spring has started generating income into the pocket of the govt because the governor has renovated some basic functions there.

Moreso, ekiti govt established a brick company to produce bricks for houses at a lower cost. Ikogosi bottle water is another project which d govt has embark on.......never minding the meagre allocation ekiti state is collecting.

Ekiti state is far better in terms of structure, modernization and civilisation than Ebonyi state....I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by tickertop(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
People,please try and visit the so called Ariaria Intl Market Aba,which generates billions of naira to Abia State,you're gonna cry for the masses. People have really suffered in that city. I don't what d situation is,at Umuahia,but why will Aba citizens suffer so so much. The roads are so bad,whenever the rains come,all the cars turn to ships and boats. Many park their cars at home,just because of the floods. Aba is worried about structures,but the drainage and road should be built. The tax and levies are so so much,but what is it really used for? People,tell yourselves the truth...
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nothing substantial. No clear direction. The more you look the less you see. 8years.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by bigmom: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ op can u pls post d pics of Aba Roads that he constructed and the one he commissioned eg ngwa road towards Ahia ohuru . Anu ofia ka ibu.

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by herbdull(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
This Abia's state Messaih don't build schools? All I see are stalls branded ultra modern, 3000 sitter halls and propaganda projects which doesnt have direct effect on Abians.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Peterkleva(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Scarpon: wonderful may god bless the governor of abia state. enugu governor is the worst governor of 2013
Pls jus dont say that again, am begging
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Peterkleva(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
U guys should visit aba & see d worlds 8th wonder, ie d worst state ever.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by jdilight(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
After reading this shit l now see how stupid nigerians are. You saw 5 buildings and ur praising a man that has spent more than 5 years in office. What is the cost of a building, how many road has he constructed, how many months salaries is he owning teachers, what of the high daily tickets he charges Keke people forget other means of transportation all he could boast of is a few buildings

The orji Kalu u castigated built all the road abia is enjoying now. what is he using Abia money to do.

Guy don't provoke people here again with your useless propaganda. let your oga ride jeeps to porthacourt we will follow owerri road. Portharcout people now go to owerri to buy what they use to buy at Aba courtesy ur house building no renovating ultra modern houses.

make l no open e hash here o

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Keneeby(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Come to Akwa Ibom and see things. Abia secreteriat is a toy, come and see estate with mansions in Uyo as Akwa Ibom secretariat.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by isaiahethan: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
What a shame,poor Aba,the heart of Abia State.Abians are still blindfolded by there so called Orji governor.pls let us be honest visit Aba in Abia State,the worst road in the world.pls let us call spade a spade,and put politics behind and speak the truth.......
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by nwoko12: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
The idoit T A is a torn in peoples flesh in abia the worst governor ever he made the touts rich and the educated poor he lack expirence and his advisers are illitrates those pics he have built those buildings for 3 years now and none i mean none have near complition he specialize in buying houses
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by isaiahethan: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
The worst governor in Nigeria is Abia governor and his son,who get's a huge amount of contract for Julius berger and RCC.he only covers pot holes in Aba road embarassed
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Omotolaaraujo(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
The people walking along the road need clean water, streets, transportation, power, food and medical care.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by nwoko12: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
From my heart of heart i regreat being an abian under the rulership of T A in abia we have 3 governors the wife the son and the father and the worst part is he wants to decapitalize umuahia in the name of development and to bé frank if he does that umuahia will bé onze a place
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by double3(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
U can't be serious!!!
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by nwoko12: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
In conclusion the worst Governor is abia governor we hate him and hate him for life he is regrate to us JEHOVE pls interven in abia state case i beg u LORD
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Is Abia state development in the villages? I am curious to know as the images I have seen of Igbo villages seem to be better than those posted by the OP.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by danieldonor: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dats a great news, thank God for Abia. Wait oh! Am yet to see one infrastructure in Aba. What could this be called? Wetin ABA do una?
Re: Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) by isaiahethan: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
I'm angry pls remove them photos,Abia governor my arse.the man is busy congratulating other governor that is doing great job in there state.I don't blame T A Orji,obviously he never dream in his life to become a governor,his making most of it.EFCC is waiting for the short thief,after his regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency / Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.