Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) (42273 Views)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by ochejoseph(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
A she-goat at Dawodu Area, Islamic village, Ilorin has allegedly given birth to three kids, one of which has two heads.

A witness who spoke on the condintion of anonymity, said she heard the goat bleating loudly at about 4am but thought it was the handiwork of night marauders who often come around to steal goats but she was later compelled to come out when the bleating persisted, to find the goat trying to deliver.

She said she went back to sleep only to come out the next morning to discover the goat with the strange kid, which later died leaving the other two.

http://leadership.ng/news/180713/goat-2-heads-delivered-ilorin

4 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by chiefololade: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wonder...

First of all
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Chimezie198(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
chiefololade: Wonder...
shall never ended

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by tjfulloption(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
end time tins...

4 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Starlett: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Only grouse I would have with this report is the reference to Dawodu Area as an "Islamic village". What exactly does that mean? Only muslims reside there or that the village has said the shahada

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by carzola(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Choi, if him never die i for buy am?.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bring that goat to my shrine and collect 500,000 Naira Cash... Bring the mother and Father as well and recieve 750,000 Cash..

Inbox me for further connection..

Ogwu Ego Mode, activated...

In other News: This Goats head would have produced the Biggest Isi-Ewu in history... grin

5 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
carzola: Choi, if him never die i for buy am?.
Take do wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Shout out to end time mongers...!!! Perhaps, it was the said end time that wanted to take place, and somehow got reverted for the time been... cheesy cheesy How about that? #sarcasm
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by yuzedo: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Somebody f..ucked that goat! A goatfucker is on the loose!!! angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by YoshiMaster: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Isi Ewu for Two coming right up.

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Cutepie1(f): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wat a pity!had it mean d goat is stil alive dat means it would roam about wit its two heads
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by johnstar(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
carzola: Choi, if him never die i for buy am?.
if him? Na nite school u go ni, so d goat nw don turn man like u cheesy
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by canalily(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
That goat na "EWU AGBARA"
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by manmacho: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
buy one get one free
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is good. Atleast they say 2 heads are beter than 1. Nature is upgrading.

18 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by ABsI1: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
I wont be suprised if some fools on NL and all over put d blame of dis misfortune on bukola saraki and his family again. No do good Lazy moda forkers - always looking for reasons to point accusing fingers

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
~Cute pie~:
Wat a pity!.jst imagining if d goat hasn't die so it wil be goin around wit 2 heads

Tried to read this for 20 times already n I just can't comprehend... I give up. tongue

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Novabright: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Stil on first page tinz
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Codedrock(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dont see it clearly..
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
2 ISI-EWU FOR THE PRICE OF 1
U HAVE 2 KILL IT TWICE
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by jasperkrekre(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Almadulilaabdulahi!!
They should check well amongst the afterbirth,there must be a Koran accompanying the birth
Miracle goat
infact. I just dnt knw what to say to dis ur unshrewd comment.

5 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by YoshiMaster: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo: Somebody f..ucked that goat! A goatfucker is on the loose!!! angry angry angry

This guy never ceases to amaze me.

grin----------grin--------grin
grin--------grin--grin-----grin
grin-------grin----grin----grin
grin-------grin----grin----grin
grin--------grin--grin-----grin
gringringrin-----grin-------gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by slimyem: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Disgusting picture.

3 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
~Cute pie~:
Wat a pity!.jst imagining if d goat hasn't die so it wil be goin around wit 2 heads
THAT WOULD MAKE IT AN INTELLIGENT GOAT wink
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Oloriebi22(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
demonic goat grin grin
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by fingard02k(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo: Somebody f..ucked that goat! A goatfucker is on the loose!!! angry angry angry

Guy why you never make sense?? Always talking trash.. You need deliverance Seriously

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
jasperkrekre: infact. I just dnt knw what to say to dis ur unshrewd comment.

Say what

grin
Maybe the goat was also born wearing a Koran like the Lagos miraculous babies

4 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Novabright: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chimezie198: shall never ended

another bullet there!

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Anyone remember teh story of police arresting goat few years ago? remind me where it happens. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.