Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) (42286 Views)

World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
A young man who lives in Lagos, Nigerian - has revealed how he killed a snake which was trying to gain entrance into his room through his window. The man narrated how his attention was called to the reptile by his uncle's wife - prompting him to use his cutlass to smash the head of the Boa constrictor and killed it.

Read what Akinboyewa Segun shared on Facebook;

After the programme yesterday, I went home weak and hungry... I didn't have the strength to go out and look for what to eat, so I engaged myself in other activities till it got dark... When I finally got something to eat, I couldn't eat cos my body was very hot...

So I decided to use mat to lay down a little outside close to my window. But suddenly I got discouraged from doing so, and another thought came in and said "why don't you take your bath and go eat, since its your body temperature that is hindering you from eating"...

I obeyed the voice and took my bath, and after eating I slept off. Not too long a voice started screaming out my name "come! come and see what is on your window" it was my uncle’s wife shouting... I jump out with a cutlass and behold this very snake...

I pointed touch light at it and it started looking for a way to escape. And I said to it " You can never escape!"... I made sure that I smashed the head of the snake until blood started flowing from it head... And yes! I killed it... Even though there was no bush anywhere around my window, I wondered how the snake was able to get that far...

I give glory to God who discouraged me from lying down outside at my window, I don't know what would have happened... Help Me Thank God oo!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-man-reveals-snake-entered-window-photos.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
shocked

Nawa oh,someone will come back from work tired,Lala and his snake will not allow the person to sleep in peace,anyway,where is Lala self? Come and carry your snake comot here...

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
You just wasted this beautiful creature.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Samusu(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lalasticlala, where re yhu??

The Parliament is awaiting your coming

27 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
So u prefer d snake to bite nd prolly kill him huh

25 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Na hin story con plenty like this?
Thank God for you sha

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
I pointed touch light at it and it started looking for a way to escape. And I said to it " You can never escape!"... I made sure that I smashed the head of the snake until blood started flowing from it head... And yes! I killed it

Lol, having an aggressive conversation with a snake as if she's your "Ex"

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
grin

☣ ☠

You must be working for Nat Geo wild.

☣ ☠

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by josh123(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
See meat
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Masama: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinaj:
So u prefer d snake to bite nd prolly kill him huh
That snake is not poisonous

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by nely(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
LaLa is now dancing shaku shaku, Rainy season is here more of snakes brutality
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
I even think say he see money inside the snake stomach ni
Mtcheeew
I just wasted my mb

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
This one na PYTHON naaa
He should have caught it with his bare hands and possibly nursed it.

Just wasted a BABY PYTHON

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Masama:

I for slap Ur mouth but Nairaland doesn't have a slap button. So because its not poisonous according to U he shld welcome it by opening his window or shifting for it on d mat and possibly offer if kola abi.. U ppl saying d snake is not poisonous must b mad. Do dey come with manuals or everyone is supposed to know every kind of snakes and how poisonous dey are so as to decide whether to let dem into d house or discuss with dem outside

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by willi926(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Masama:

It will take generations for us to understand it, a ball python for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ok, looking at you in front of Chicken Rep., makes me question the correlation of the story. But thank God the snake got killed sha.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by trouper9(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
thank God
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by swagdopey: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hahahahaha. I told d snake u can never escape..

Which kind discussion u dey go get with snake wey u suppose kill

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
That snake cannot harm you...why kill it?
Such beauty, just look at those intricate designs on it's scale.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Achorise: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
It was God that saved you oooo. Listening to the voice of the spirit guarantees life.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by ChewingStick(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Village people
Witches and wizards

They must die!!!
And they died !!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by thundafire: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
How lala misbehaves wen he sees his meal

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by produce(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin
Xcelinteriors:

Dont mind him money swallowing creature wasted
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Stdaviding(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Village people
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Tyga12: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
That's a ball python man.... Y d adrenalin rush

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.