Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) (42287 Views)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Jarus: Anyone remember teh story of police arresting goat few years ago? remind me where it happens. cheesy

Ekiti of course,where else
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Teegurlee(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is very scary fa. Eran iya mi loshogbo re eyin janma. Eyin alfa mi ni ilorin,eyin da fa?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by QEFRAN6: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
grin...everythg in NL is endtime,ppl will fight and all somebody can say is endtime...this can be a genetic disorder,bt all d same if it had survived wld hav had d biggest ISI-EWU in history.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by comrChris(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
nawao end time s near
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Adufaye(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
If human being go fit born pikin wit 2head while goat no go fit do am

Pple go talk naw say na sign of END TYM
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by busayordench(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ignorance kills the fools.How will people keep making mountains out of mole-hills? Medically & Biologically,this is just a simple case of fertilization complexity before pregnancy similar to conjoin twins in human beings.Germane & Vital issues should be posted on the front page & not Akara talks

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by rezzy: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
emmysenior:

Tried to read this for 20 times already n I just can't comprehend... I give up. tongue

she mean say, the goat for dey abnormal among e peer group cos e get 2 heads but e don die na

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by kzokul(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chimezie198: shall never ended
C grammer oooo.....chaiii I bow 4 all dis nairalanders
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ben Carson on my mind...
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by EreluY(f): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
[b][size=14pt]I am not a scientist. However, I am sure there must be scientific explanation (e.g. genetic anomaly) for this. Nonetheless, gullible religious and superstitious zealots have already started to insinuate that this event symbolises endtime, this and that. Endtime my foot. I was reading a book, written over one century ago, in which the writer was claiming it's endtime. One century after, the time still hasn't ended. Undoubtedly, he succeeded in deceiving people of his generation that it was end time. People, especially Nigerians, are still falling for the same old endtime trick and gimmick. It's true that religion is a social valve, designed to make people conform with its biddings so they could receive unverifiable and unfalsifiable eschatological rewards. Nigeria would only make progress the day religion dies a natural death as it has in the Scandinavia.

In the developed world, Vets, biologists, and animal scientists would investigate this and emerge with outstanding research papers in high impact factor journals.[/size]
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Horlawoomey(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
AB$I:
I wont be suprised if some fools on NL and all over put d blame of dis misfortune on bukola saraki and his family again. No do good Lazy moda forkers - always looking for reasons to point accusing fingers

This guy you are over doing your work o. . . . . No body mentioned the above tyrant's name and you've started vibrating. Please get a life.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by kzokul(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Even witches dey 4 goat 2.....na wa ooooo
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by IAMBREEZY: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oh boy twins head.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by batiatus(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Almadulilaabdulahi!!
They should check well amongst the afterbirth,there must be a Koran accompanying the birth
Miracle goat
Infidel, you refuse to quit your obsession abi?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by lankyjay: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
gradually d end is advancing towards us
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Jarus: Anyone remember teh story of police arresting goat few years ago? remind me where it happens. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin Correct Ilorin boy! What is it with you people and 'wonder' goats
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by MAYOWAAK: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2013

Osun state
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by MAYOWAAK: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Ekiti of course,where else

Na lie,na Osun state
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Erelu_Y: [b][size=14pt]I am not a scientist. However, I am sure there must be scientific explanation (e.g. genetic anomaly) for this. Nonetheless, gullible religious and superstitious zealots have already started to insinuate that this event symbolises endtime, this and that. Endtime my foot. I was reading a book, written over one century ago, in which the writer was claiming it's endtime. One century after, the time still hasn't ended. Undoubtedly, he succeeded in deceiving people of his generation that it was end time. People, especially Nigerians, are still falling for the same old endtime trick and gimmick. It's true that religion is a social valve, designed to make people conform with its biddings so they could receive unverifiable and unfalsifiable eschatological rewards. Nigeria would only make progress the day religion dies a natural death as it has in the Scandinavia.

In the developed world, Vets, biologists, and animal scientists would investigate this and emerge with outstanding research papers in high impact factor journals.[/size]
[/b]

No need for all these nau. It's probably some kind of siamese kid, happens in humans now

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Jarus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin Correct Ilorin boy! What is it with you people and 'wonder' goats

the thing taya me o cheesy
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

Na lie,na Osun state

Which yeye Osun state, na Ilorin.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
~Cute pie~:
Wat a pity!.jst imagining if d goat hasn't die so it wil be goin around wit 2 heads
What are you saying undecided
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by obyikye(f): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
This goat looks too big to be new born shaa.
Poor goat choose the wrong place of birth....
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by nelcinn(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chimezie198: shall never ended
Mutation
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Akiika: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Almadulilaabdulahi!!
They should check well amongst the afterbirth,there must be a Koran accompanying the birth
Miracle goat

Seriously, a sane human being thinks this way?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Oracle09(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
genetic problem...probably a loss or error in chromosomal arrangement
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Youngzedd(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Is any one noticing what am seeing on the picture.

That goat looks like a goat that wasn't delivered of recent and also it has grown.
I have seen where goat give birth but the size of what am seeing on the picture is unbelievable.

Never mind, just said my mind. Don't criticize the innocent me.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by leonard509(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
sign of endtime. . grin grin
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by deols(f): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
You all hear of siamese twins nahh.

This is a goat version.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Blessmira: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
carzola: Choi, if him never die i for buy am?.

Pepper soup tinz wink
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wel. We tank God 4d safe delivery o!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
I can't believe people are actually contemplating a two-headed isi-ewu meal. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.