Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) (29395 Views)

Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by gistyinka(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Imo state Governor , sack Noolywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus from his cabinet..

http://www.gistyinka.com/governor-okorocha-finally-sacks-nkiru-sylvanus/
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by VirginFinder: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
A victim of the Imo/Abia feud.

The "special service" she offered couldnt save her.

Pity!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by favournkey(f): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
really
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Garrithe1st: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
After Roachas don fire her engine, slackening the inlet and outlet valves of her center of excellence...

28 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: After Roachas don fire her engine, slackening the inlet and outlet valves of her center of excellence...
Lol the man don chop all the fresh ingredients wey dey d pusyyyyyy finish.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by ACM10: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Rochas likes to make frivolous appointments. I doubt if he is stable. Tell me what Nkiru got to offer Imo people? A former Enugu runs girl turned Nollywood celebrity.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by cjrane: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
ACM10: Rochas likes to make frivolous appointments. I doubt if he is stable. Tell me what Nkiru got to offer to Imo people? A former Enugu runs girl turned Nollywood celebrity.

Don't worry, T.A Orji will employ her in Abia and even inherit the services Okorosha is missing... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
ACM10: Rochas likes to make frivolous appointments. I doubt if he is stable. Tell me what Nkiru got to offer to Imo people? A former Enugu runs girl turned Nollywood celebrity.
what's wrong with her appointment by Rochas? Is she the first nollywood celebrity who is being appointed by a governor? Emmanuel Uduaghan appointed RMD, Ikedi Ohakim appointed Okey Bakassi, Peter Obi also employed Bob-manuel Udokwu. So why is Nkiru Sylvanus's appointment a problem just because she's a woman? angry

19 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by mindtricks: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Rochas' Rotten Romance with Nkiru's Silver Anus come to an end? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by dabrake(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Ok. Sorry.
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Linoversace: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2013
Her 'services' were no longer required! grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 19, 2013
He don chop clean mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Brimmie(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2013
Imo State O Ni Baje Ooo!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by slap1(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2013
Okorocha dissolved his cabinet, why are you isolating Nkiru Sylvanus?

12 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by sanandreas(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2013
Chop and clean mouth, tell u bye bye
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by mgbeketoto: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Her appointment raised issues as some people speculated that she got the job because she gives the governor a ‘special service’. The actress is not from Imo State but Abia, as we gathered.

After 5 IMO r-apists have visited her in the BUSH for several weeks during her 'kidnapping' ordeal? grin It was only a matter of time ke. . . . TOTO DON SLACK! grin ROCHAS DON SEE OVER-SIZE! cheesy

http://nigerian-girls.com/talented-nigerian-actress-nkiru-sylvanus-speaks-about-her-life/

I went to Ohabiam Primary School and also to Ohabiam Secondary School, all in Aba. So, in that sense, someone should see me as a complete Ngwa girl.

Is her mother from IMO? grin
How did she get to be 'SPECIAL ADVISER' to ROCHAS IN IMO STATE, IF NOT with her 'SYLVA-ANUS'? tongue
No wonder she was kidnapped!
ROCHAS has finally finished eating. . .and DUMPED HER!
Desperado 'BOTTOM' without 'POWER'! grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Ichel: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2013
Virgin Finder: A victim of the Imo/Abia feud.

The "special service" she offered couldnt save her.

Pity!

Ma thought exactly
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2013
O we have hard u,nxt story.
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by ICEBOY9991(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Hy friends please if u hear that their have call the trade men/women back please just call me to alart me god we reword u. This my number 07038843463.
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Youngtekkey(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2013
oh this governor no dey carry last sha "use and dump" nooni that governor is a very bad sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by mediachirps(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2013
after using your wireless dongle on her? wicked man.
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

[size=18pt]Time changes yesterday[/size]
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by almajiri101: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2013
The man just realised say d babe only fine for face but wowo for down...Guyz beware of over used pully

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by canalily(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2013
cheesy obviously Owelle is fade up with this okro soup nd wanted to change to ogbono soup! ! Exchange of radicals! ! ! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2013
Dey r hving sum private problems
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2013
After Rochas don pack all the provisions for her store he com remain only pure water for d girl store!!! Mr Governor, u bad.
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by canalily(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2013
Youngtekkey: oh this governor no dey carry last sha "use and dump" nooni that governor is a very bad sharp guy
Next on line up, Mercy Johnson or Tonto Dike!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Ichie11(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2013
Poor girl! sadPoor girl! Eyaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by ceejayluv(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Can a governor appoint a pretty adviser without people speculating of any "special services"?... Was she the only one fired?
Y'all can as well just admit you jerk off at her pics.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by Onyinyechimara(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2013
Dont mind them

slap1: Okorocha dissolved his cabinet, why are you isolating Nkiru Sylvanus?
Re: Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) by jimcaddy(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2013
It seems Seun Osewa and all the other moderators no longer filter out foul languages on NL again, as I see so many of 'unprintable' words on threads these days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Final Campaign In Kastina, Full Of Fabrications, False Figures - PDP / FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.