Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken (19890 Views)

My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Pictures. / My Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Irugboo(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2013
My own opinon is better quit dat club, trust in God
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Mustymohd2: wat kind of club re u talkin about
COMPLETE CHICKEN CLUB OF OWERRI
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by DWJOBScom(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2013
Rocktation: Well, I suppose you've been arguing with them since February, and yet nothing has come from that. If I were to guess again, I'd say nothing will either or you could risk stirring really bad blood. It's like a technique to extend the celebrations that's in bad taste, and is fast becoming a trend really.
My mum's club members did not eat anything at all either, throughout my 2-day wedding event. In their words, "you should've warned us about not coming with our own food". Lol.
Fried chicken seems to be a common problem, cos they requested for that as well, alongside a crate of malt and she did give to them. Not because of her entitlement per se. But because it's dignifying to reaffirm that she could cater to "all the people" hungry and all, she was bothering to come color her event and more, protect her rep in the wider community/villa.

Whether or not they attend, just give to them and move on. Surely, the extra pieces of chicken won't exhaust the 40k, abi? cheesy
At all at all, na hin be winch.
U must be a daughter of peace
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by nwaneri(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2013
What I don't get is the craze to join clubs!!! People don't know how to make friends that's why!!!!
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by notinmege: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2013
Women with their nonsense club always.

Women! we better leave things of the world
and seek good ways of redeeming the world
from the evil image we v given the world
since the inception (Garden of Eden -serpent).
TO BE FORE WARNED IS TO BE FORE ARMED.
HE THAT HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR, OR ...
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2013
yrunvus: How many times did you get married?

https://www.nairaland.com/738287/employer-dating-jobless-wife

Hahaha, fake story.

Like one man in my street who claims to know all the senators in Abuja but him no get handwork..
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2013
3ace: I checked the thread and realised that he's a male but from the title of this new thread on front page, the moderator said the OP is a female. OP, which one are you? I will be disappointed if the OP is a male because things like this are peculiar to females.

And aside the Op's sex, you didnt check to find out he was married in 2011 and she got married again in 2013 february. Lawdd hav messi!!!
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Godson201333: Excuse me Maaaadamu...what kinda of club are you talking about??

Commitee of friends?

Everybody is forming oyibo now posting from ajegunle...

Seun, activate a location app on nairaland abeg.
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by zada(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
My dear, every club has its rules and the rules applies to all, so I advice u don't go into any fight with them. Wen u decided to join the club I believe was for progress and identification, so it doesn't matter wether its 12 members dat came to your wedding wat is obtainable is dat all members most be accounted for in absence. So pls, try and give them their chicken and move forward with better things. Comfronting them will amount to bad blood. Remain blessed.
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by ragoannagogia: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
WEDA NA MAN OR WOMAN JUST FORGET THE MONEY OK I KNOW YOU NEED IT BADLY COS IS UR RIGHT BUT NOW IT HAS ENTERED ARGUMENT AND BEGGING TO PAY BACK AS U DID FOR OTHERS THEY ARE SOME BAD EGGS NOT WILLING TO PAY ATTEMPT TO COMPEL THEM MIGHT RESULT IN POISONING THE MONEY. MARRIAGE PERIOD IS ALWAYS VERY TEMPTING I GUESS SOME OF THEM ARE NOT MARRIED AMONG YOURSELVES.
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by eldagaius(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
U should be blamed for not doing what u agreed to do in your club. And I don't think u are the first person to flout your club's law. what is the precedence? Just do what others have been doing and go ahead with ur club activities. Its a usual thing with clubs. Next time, keep to the tenets of ur club.

1 Like

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by MrsChima(f): 4:53am On Jul 21, 2013
Wait! Black people are fighting over some chicken? ?!!!!
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by richt75: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2013
google your constitution about chicken and the 40,000naira and you will see the answer quick.
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Praise5: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
My opinion: though I don't belong to any club, I must say that the club has the right to withhold any of your entitlement if you fail to give them exactly what you all agreed upon. It doesn't matter if its a satchet of water that is missing, the initial agreement is more important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Most Classy Wedding (Pics) / Stage Lights For Hire / Happy Birthday Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.