Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls (2275 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
cool grin cheesy
PRAISE THE LORD
grin
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Ngwakwe: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2013
In every twelve there may be Judas and of course many are called but few are chosen.

It's now left for him to be a Peter or Judas after receiving commensurate punishment from the Government and the God he brought his name to shame.

Nevertheless, I and my family need daily grace
and God's love to shine as light in this evil and crooked generation remember it's not by power nor by might.

As for being Igbo is not all that surprise as he was caught on his weakest moment and hypothermiased.

Garri the 1st: I'll wait for Ngwakwe to say something before I corement....

Meanwhile why did Eze Fidelis do this kind of thing bringing shame to his church and his people??

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Rooneyboy(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Codedrock: Eze who confessed to the act, said he had actually defiled two other minors, both of them 11 years old sometimes this year, but said he was tempted by evil spirit to commit the act.
“I am really ashamed of myself particularly as a Pastor. I have been a Pastor at Deeper Life for over six years but I was tempted to defile these girls. They are always visiting me, so this particularly day I defiled both of them,” he said.

The devil has really suffered I swear, even whe he's resting people will go and commit then turn around and blame him.

# I think we humans are being unfair to the devil.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by IGBOSON1: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: In every twelve there may be Judas and of course many are called but few are chosen.

It's now left for him to be a Peter or Judas after receiving commensurate punishment from the Government and the God he brought his name to shame.

Nevertheless, I and my family need daily grace
and God's love to shine as light in this evil and crooked generation remember it's not by power nor by might.

As for being Igbo is not all that surprise as he was caught on his weakest moment and hypothermiased.

^^^He's getting euphoric over the fact the molester has an Igbo name; seemingly unmoved by the fact two children have been abused!

The guys obsession with and hatred for anything 'Igbo' is stripping the last vestiges of humanity from his cursed being!
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Come, See And Encounter

The God that cannot fail@

Deeper Life Conference Centre

Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

20-21 July 2013

Saturday 18:00 hours (6:00 PM)

Sunday 08:00 hours (08:00 AM)

http://www.dclm.org/

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2013
olaadegbu, you are really useless. You are still advertising your church here instead of apologising for this evil news coming out of it.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by kizzoh01(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2013
♌α̅wa Ooº°˚˚°ºoO.......lips sealed
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by kizzoh01(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2013
♌α̅wa Ooº°˚˚°ºoO.......lips sealed...Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄a̶̲̥̅kε̲̣̣̣̥ I ‎​♌Õ̳͡ talk to̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊ much
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by MrTroll(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: olaadegbu, you are really useless. You are still advertising your church here instead of apologising for this evil news coming out of it.
he's a programmed robot. What do you expect? He has no mind of his own.
Me thinks the moniker is a joint account owned by the church cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2013
Mr Troll:

he's a programmed robot. What do you expect? He has no mind of his own.
Me thinks the moniker is a joint account owned by the church cheesy

You are still welcome. smiley

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Sealeddeal: Such an act has not happened in Deeper Life before. Its not blamable on Deeper Life but instead on this particular pastor as he is not with God.

hmm, mate don't get me started this morning, there are more disturbing things that happen among your 'infallible' pastors that you may not be aware of.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by honey001(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

hmm, mate don't get me started this morning, there are more disturbing things that happen among your 'infallible' pastors that you may not be aware of.

Why do u hate DL with a passion like this? Or Na discipline pursue u comot for the church? This ur hatred won't really help u.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2013
honey001:

Why do u hate DL with a passion like this? Or Na discipline pursue u comot for the church? This ur hatred won't really help u.

I don't hate deeperlife I HATE hypocrisy.

Deeperlifers are very good at judging, criticising and condemning other Christians who do not appreciate their modus operandi, so it's fair play to call them out when they think their pastors are Popes with no ability to sin.

smiley
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2013
honey001:

The hatred is eating deep into his health as he is doing himself no good. Until he confesses what really pursue am before he go get peace for im tormented soul.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by genbaks(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2013
So many attrocities are happening at d same.. I guess the End is near. Repent before is too late.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by fr3do(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
The heart of man is wicked!
Wish those kids could just get amnesia.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by fr3do(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

I don't hate deeperlife I HATE hypocrisy.

Deeperlifers are very good at judging, criticising and condemning other Christians who do not appreciate their modus operandi, so it's fair play to call them out when they think their pastors are Popes with no ability to sin.

smiley

who doesnt hate hypocrisy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) / How Do We Get More People To Question Religion/beliefs? / Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.