Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lookin For NDDC Contracts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lookin For NDDC Contracts (2179 Views)

Bring The Company And I Bring The Contracts. / Need Supply Contracts, Lpos, Import/export Business To Fund On JV Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lookin For NDDC Contracts by laluski(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hello
My partner has a facility from a bank and wants to to invest in deals.One of the ideas we discussed are NDDC contracts.he's from the naija delta area and he said that most Nddc contract mobilisation fees have been collected by the contractor leaving nofin left and still wanna sell it based on percentage.he wants the contract processed in his name.I've a friend that I was discussin with but he's been delaying.so pls I'd anyone has any link like that,pls lemme know
Lala_xlawdream@yahoo.com
Tnx
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by hartland(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
am interested in the nddc contract, plz call or mail me with the follow so as to discuss more on the subject.

08083726882 or uniqueboyy2K@YAHOO.COM
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by millhouse: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
have strong links in NDDC ..email me on oilverkay2001@yahoo.com
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by segwise(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello,
Need NDDC contract? Check this out:
NDDC/EDP/DEL/SP/PR/12/014. Const of Shore Protection (Concrete Sheet Piling) ReclamationWork, Akugbene, Delta/St. N3,350,221,875.00. selln-15%+3%.First Pay 10%
Interested? Mail me: segwise@gmail.com
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by yemisolar(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
guys, you can contact me if the jobs are solar jobs and you need someone to execute it. My contact is in my signature
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
NDDC jobs come with good profit margin but the truth is you got to have the real contacts to land yoursekf a genuine contract. Try state commission offices for directions.
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by vision06(f): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2013
NDDC CONTRACT FOR SALE:Construction of Oloyong Road Odunpkani LGA Cross River State.N231m NDDC/ed/cr/013/025. Seller - 15%, Agents - 3%.Interestd? Contaact: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com.
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
If I am to recant my ordeals with theseso called NDDC facilitators, the op will shun all adverts posted on this wall. they dont have access to BOQ, contract award letter, BEME, and many more. the annoying thing is they dont even know their queue no in the list of facilitators. to anyone posting a job for sale here n can provide me with these. I will be in Kilimanjaro GRA junction P town to make a deal.
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by kolokolobi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
so tell me how this works.....buy the contract for 15%...broker 3%....vat and tax 10%.....pr for payment about 2% by my estimation then you're left with 70% to deliver a shoddy job and make a reasonable margin. Oooo I forgot cost of funds, inflation factor for delayed payment.
I pass.
Re: Lookin For NDDC Contracts by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2013
kolokolobi: so tell me how this works.....buy the contract for 15%...broker 3%....vat and tax 10%.....pr for payment about 2% by my estimation then you're left with 70% to deliver a shoddy job and make a reasonable margin. Oooo I forgot cost of funds, inflation factor for delayed payment.
I pass.
So my brother its not a wise thing buying nddc contracts. if I can get just one in my company's name then..........

(1) (Reply)

Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan / What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into / Abuja Corporate Runs Girl, Uche Nilla Dragged For Insulting Man Who Sent Her 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.