Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kim Kardashian Wrote Thank You Message To Fans, As She Embracing Motherhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Wrote Thank You Message To Fans, As She Embracing Motherhood (642 Views)

Kim Kardashian Gets Caught By Fans As She Accidentally Uploads Unedited Photo / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Wrote Thank You Message To Fans, As She Embracing Motherhood by MalasparkBlog(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kim Kardashianhas finally taken some time to pen a thank you note to her fans and let them know how motherhood has beencoming along. The reality TV star who gave birth to her and Kanye West's first child, North West, (aka Nori) on June 15 and she says she's been embracing the new job.
She wrote:
"These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life," "I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family. I've been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes. It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment."

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/07/kim-kardashian-wrote-thank-you-message.html

(1) (Reply)

DISQUALIFIED! Tanzania’s Contestant, Nando Has Been Expelled From BBA / Dr Sid And Girl Friend Simi Osomo Get Engaged / They Want To Tarnish My Image----uche Jombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.