Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever (8266 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2006
hey rhoda, i've seen almost all d movies on dat site, i NEED MORE!!

And yes jim iyke should act like that more often.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:18pm On May 27, 2006
lol cheesy im now gonna watch those i already havent cheesy i love Genny's movies kiss kiss
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2006
hot-angel:

hey rhoda, i've seen almost all d movies on that site, i NEED MORE!!

And yes jim iyke should act like that more often.

knew someone that used to add movies to that site, but too bad he is not available now
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 11:22pm On May 27, 2006
Yeah but they dont have enough of genny movies. sad

Badman888:

knew someone that used to add movies to that site, but too bad he is not available now

Pls find him now.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:23pm On May 27, 2006
please find him 4 Us mennnnnn cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2006
he has gone to nigeria and not with his PC undecided undecided
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:25pm On May 27, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by hotangel2(f): 11:28pm On May 27, 2006
im watching total control now, and i don't think it makes any sense. undecided

BTW, am i the only one that think, that they should enable a "full screen" feature?
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Badman888(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2006
yea it would be much more better, i have lost hope in a lot of movies there, i need new ones there as well
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35pm On May 27, 2006
nahhh hot, normally the full screen is very blur cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Rhodalyn(f): 11:41pm On May 27, 2006
lol hottie cheesy cheesy im actually watching ''blood sisters 2'' now and it just got to the bit where Genny was beating the kidz and ghost omotola was also doing sumtin i Guess she calls beating Genny lol cheesy cheesy looks more like she was fighting herself cheesy cheesy just turning round and round cheesy and not even touching a single soul cheesy
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by dominobaby(f): 12:33am On May 28, 2006
If this movie wants to take d place of 'keeping faith', then i beta go find it.
*Hope it doesn't burst my bubbles*
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by Seun(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2006
It's a pity that the producers of the movie will get nothing from your watching it online.
Re: Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever by simy: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2006
nice movie,good story.i was feeling ololo and jim ikye 2 was good but lilian bach almost murdered d movie,she is a bad actress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"BLACK GOLD" New Nollywood Hit By Jeta Amata / Where Can I Download "Men Who Built America" Free? / I Just Saw LUCA (2021) (download Link Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.