Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! (54283 Views)

Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! / I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Mescopaul(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Sometimes phones especially Nokia phones could be funny at times.
You might set up a security code for the safety of your phone, and when you input the right code, it says "code error" even when you are sure its the right code.
You can save yourself N1,000.00 for flashing your phone, which is not even healthy for your phone.

If thats your case just follow the steps below:

1. Switch off the phone and remove the battery, then leave it for 30mins.
2. Put back the battery, but dont switch on the phone. Leave it for 15mins.
3. Switch it on, but dont try the code (if you do, it will still give a code error reply)
4. Leave it on for 30mins.
5. Then try your code and jump for joy!

Note: After this, change the code immediately to avoid future reoccurence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Sanjoy32: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Thanks for your useful information.If you forgot your security code,you can try 12345,1234,0000 are some default codes for nokia.
If these codes do not work for you,you can get master reset code from Unlocking4free.com at free of cost for Nokia DCT mobile phones.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Mescopaul(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sanjoy32: Thanks for your useful information.If you forgot your security code,you can try 12345,1234,0000 are some default codes for nokia. If these codes do not work for you,you can get master reset code from Unlocking4free.com at free of cost for Nokia DCT mobile phones.
Gr8, what of masterunlocking code for Nokia java phones eg the C series
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by habayommy: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Mescopaul:
You might set up a security code for the safety of your phone, and when you input the right code, it says "code error" even when you are sure its the right code.
You can save yourself N1,000.00 for flashing your phone, which is not even healthy for your phone.

3. Switch it on, but dont try the code (if you do, it will still give a code error reply)

Waoooooohhh...This was really helpful. I just woke up this morning and my nokia phone started acting funny, I followed the process above and it was resolved.

Thanks
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Mescopaul(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2018
habayommy:

Waoooooohhh...This was really helpful. I just woke up this morning and my nokia phone started acting funny, I followed the process above and it was resolved.

Thanks

Glad I could help
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by sezayesh: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
i rly didnt bleave it. but i give it a try. and man, it workd. thx alot. you're a legend.
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Mescopaul:

Just to clear error code?
Why do many people come to lost the value of time?
A plane that shuttles between Lag/ Abj will make a return trip, you stay as stale bread waiting to clear error code.��
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Mescopaul(m): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2018
indigene:

Just to clear error code?
Why do many people come to lost the value of time?
A plane that shuttles between Lag/ Abj will make a return trip, you stay as stale bread waiting to clear error code.��

Wat are you saying sef
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Mescopaul:

Wat are you saying sef
We are talking of 1hr 15mins to clear code error.
Better throw away the dumb you called a phone
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Mescopaul(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2018
indigene:
We are talking of 1hr 15mins to clear code error. Better throw away the dumb you called a phone
So we shud throw away a fone because of just only 1hr 15mins, oga u are DULL angry
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Engrgreg231(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Boss pls help me my iphone 5s i forget the icloud password pls assist me
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Mescopaul(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Engrgreg231:
Boss pls help me my iphone 5s i forget the icloud password pls assist me

Flash it den
Re: My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! by Valentinothomas: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
This increase is even greater in Alberta and Ontario, where the number of security licenses issued has increased from 55,000 to 77,000. This increase is a significant sign of the industry's popularity. Get more interesting details about ward security check out this site.

(1) (Reply)

New Etisalat Android Plan / Airtel New Android Plans / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.