Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! (26996 Views)

Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo] / E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign Your Petition Here Guys! / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed again and again!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
This craze must end.
Signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by reflx(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Increased cases of maternal mortality, of which the north has the highest values and keeps drawing us back...Increased cases of VVF(vesico-vaginal fistula) and AVF(ano-vaginal fistula) due to prolonged labour and undersized,underaged pelvis...don't they know dat!??this guys keep taking us backward...the real RETARDEENS I tell you, and they must be stopped!!!
SIGNED again...

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by hollandis(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
val_dubem:

I'll marry that ur nusery2 child; U re big shame to womanhood.

you are an arsehole.I don't have a child and we don't call it nursery here.daft human being
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Zags001: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
100% signed.
Fully in support of d petition against child marriage in Naija.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by GGInc: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Supported
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by zoomzu(f): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed on behalf of my 2 years old daughter.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by kingston247: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Everything about dis country na lie..everytin is just a joke..I hate dis country...infact I dey boil.... angry

Signed x 1000000

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by hollandis(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chinwem: Sign here too please.......go to change.org

wtf is change.org?Carry placards and destroy every mother fucker in the senate and I will know you are serious
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by AK481(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed!.

Bt it doesn't end there,I will like to know why majority of literate muslim supported this?

Did mohammed/any of his real follower marry an underage girl?..if yes then there is more to it.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by r231(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed!!!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by lekkie073(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Give her a pen, not a p.enn.is
Check her books, not her b.oo.bs
Pay her school fees, not her bride price
She needs education, not e.jac.ulation
#childnotbride

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
hollandis:

wtf is change.org?Carry placards and destroy every mother fucker in the senate and I will know you are serious

Just sign this petition undecided
http://www.change.org/petitions/united-nations-stop-the-nigerian-senate-from-making-under-age-marriage-the-law

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by irokop(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Its very sad that these so called muslims in the northern nigeria dont want western education cos of that they formed bokoharam, thats not enough for them now they want to legalise pedophlian, its unacceptable, when the poor steal a goat or drink acohol in zamfara state they will die for it but when their politician steal milions or billions they are celebrated,

thats ISLAM for you peaceful religion, this is what they have been doing in secrete now they want all nigerians to follow them its a very big shame to all of them, they need to be born again.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by make9jagr8: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed against under age marriage and child abuse.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Chinwem(f): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Change.org to petition the United Nations

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by kingston247: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Assassination things on my mind...where my sniper rifle...?
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Jilo83(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed and my family of 26
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by hollandis(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chinwem: [/quote]

[quote author=I.Joan]

Just sign this petition undecided
http://www.change.org/petitions/united-nations-stop-the-nigerian-senate-from-making-under-age-marriage-the-law

I aint signing sh*t.It wont make any damn change.You need to wake up to reality.Nigeria is a country of cowards
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Austindark(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
you pple shud understand dat underage marriage is not for girls alone o. little boys are also involved. this den legalizes sugar mummies.
singed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by practikal(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Alkatibi4211: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Let us support this people now! At least, it will reduce the rate at which adultery and fornication are committed in the country
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Ovems(f): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed. All those who agreed to this child marriage thingy should be taken to the firing squad ASAP

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by obi123: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
braine: I'll only sign a petition if its against corruption. I wonder what the hype is about peoples culture. Nigerians are sentimental and pathetic! angry

i beg dress go one side

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Austindark: you pple shud understand dat underage marriage is not for girls alone o. little boys are also involved. this den legalizes sugar mummies.
singed

Trust me... Those guys were not thinking of little boys when they passed that bill!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Henzak47(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
So they dont log for 72 virgins waiting in heaven again? They want to disasemble d waist bone frame of our poor children with dat their LONG UNCIRCUMCISED BLUNT PENIS... Gosh!!! I hate this topic. S

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed....
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by berryoflife(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed! angry
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by valdubem(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
hollandis:

you are an arsehole.I don't have a child and we don't call it nursery here.daft human being

Fool! Even in gambia where you stay, its called nursery.

Eediota!

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by stefanu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
I hope this signature makes a change.
Signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by divinedestiny: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Newly Installed PHCN Pole Suddenly Breaks & Falls (Photo) / Great Photographs Collected From History 2. / A Snake Killed In My Lodge