Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! (26966 Views)

Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo] / E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign Your Petition Here Guys! / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.I knew that my illitrate senator jibrilla mohammed (Adamawa north) will agree to that
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by valdubem(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
To the ladies: if your sugar daddy/ies is older than ur father, No need signing the petition, we have already done that for you. We are fighting ur cause. grin
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by klerry(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Acidosis(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Just give me a very sharp axe... and I'll cut off the manhood of all the mad senatorial pedophillias

#Signed Acidosis
Co-ordinator:
Death Sentence For All Senators Planning committee

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Lifebender(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
U see..u guys dey make me vex..could u pls link dix tin to facebook to connect all nigerians and let us sign dix tin and opposse dem....mod,do ur thing
SIGNED on behalf of OAU student

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by solid3(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pictures of these lil pregnant girls send shivers down my spine, Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by lumzybo: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
sadWill creating a new problem solve the existing ones?
To me dis is a very wrong move. sad
ZUBY77: SENATOR AHMED SANI YARIMAN BAKURA
REPLIES HIS ACCUSERS
''Nigeria has many uncountable problems and
none of them is early marriage. As a matter of
fact early marriage the solution to about half of
our problems. For those who wonder if I can
give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age
of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give
her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not
your business. This is because I am a Muslim
and I follow the example of the best of
mankind, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ .
In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is
about family and helping one another in
achieving their goals, which is the attainment of
Paradise.
In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as
early as 6 years old, but consummation of the
marriage can only be done when the girl
becomes physically mature and she gives her
consent to it because unlike English law, it is
not permissible for a man to rape his wife in
Shari'ah Law.
So what can anybody tell me?
~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of
12 have already became serial fornicators and
cannot count the number of man they've had
sex with.
~ I live in a City where primary school children
disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine
day.
~ I live in a city where young girls flood the
street at night looking for men that would give
them N500 to have sex with them.
~ I live in a city where parents send their
daughters out overseas to prostitute and send
dollars down.
~ I live in a City where Government officials pick
undergraduates from University car parks with
Coastal Buses to wild sex parties.
~ I live in a city where abortion is so common
that even a Chemist shore owner can perform
abortion with just N2,500.
These are your daughters, and this should worry
you and not Yerima's private matters. So ask me
again why I support early marriage and I will
slap the Jinn out of your head''.
- Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Ibangap(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by okechukwu2013: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed• Good will forever overcome evil! The voice of men is the voice of God
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=13pt]You guys know the rubbish signing you're doing here is just a waste of time right??

Who d fvck takes NL seriously anyway? Click on the link below and sign the petition by UN.
[/size]

http://www.change.org/petitions/united-nations-stop-the-nigerian-senate-from-making-under-age-marriage-the-law?utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by cashkid: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ndyoo: You people should First understand the situation at hand...E protest takes us nowhere.
leave them make dem dey waste their time, i wonder why some pple fail to understnd the context of dis issue b4 making unnecessary noise, nbdy in his right senses wil support such but wat is on ground is far 4rm wat pple are saying. a guy gave a link over there to read and undrstnd wat is realy hppning but i guess a lot ddnt but just prefer to follow multitude to make unnecessary comments here!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by chinjo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
how many of yerimas daughters got married at the age of 13. Religion is actually made for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=20pt]Stamped and Signed[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
150% signed!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by mummyf(f): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED ! Instead of them to fight for the total education of the girl child, they are talking marriage! Peadophiles angry! Using religion to cover their abuse! Nonsense people! Before u know it, they will say they are marginalising the north. When they are supposed to be making progressive decisions they are busy thinking with their third legs.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by tonykel1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
What is Sen. Ugbesia Odion (Edo Central, PDP) doing on that list? That man must be sanctioned and call to order. He should be properly examined being the senator on that list from the south-south. He a disgrace to the dignified Edo people. signed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
sad sad GBAM!!! U r d best cuz u brought out another hidden truth!
I sign and sign urs too.
val_dubem: To the ladies: if your sugar daddy/ies is older than ur father, No need signing the petition, we have already done that for you. We are fighting ur cause. grin
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by tonykel1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
What is Sen. Ugbesia Odion (Edo Central, PDP) doing on that list? That man must be sanctioned and call to order. He should be properly examined being the only senator on that list from the south-south. He is a disgrace to the dignified Edo people. signed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Dreamflyin(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Neye1973: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED

I can't believe Alinyelure from the south will sign this nonsense. I understand if a norther signed cos they said its religion (Muslim) but a southern plssssss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by nnemmpi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by omoredia: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed! There's nothing right about child marriage!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by gabbytabby: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed on behalf of my children and grandchildren to come.

May God help us oh.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by jendell: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
with my generation unborn,i say no 2 legalised raping nd may d judgement of God befall any man or woman who supports dis act. signed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by azpekuliar: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.

When some months back, all of you were praising these same legislators to the high heavens for criminalising same-sex marriage, thereby taking us as a nation a step backwards when clearly the whole world had moved forwards, what did all y'all expect?

smh...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by donigspain(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed...
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by kumbalo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed. I hate Yerima!!!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by tunjidj3: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed
No to sodomy
No to senator of doom
Who ever is behind the motion may god expose all his secret deal and unlease terror on them

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by philips70(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED.
Please any one that knows any underage daughter of senator Odion Ugbesia should let me know. Preferably 9 years old. A colleague of mine is in desperate need to get married. Wouldn't mind his phone number to arrange an introduction. Smh.. .and he wanted to be a governor. Smallies for suffer for Edo secondary schools

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by vizboy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed for myself and my family we cant accept such Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Evestar200(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
1000%,,,SIGNED,,,,,but how we goin to win when the northerners are not on our side,,they are happy over it and they said YERIMA did the right thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / Great Photographs Collected From History 2. / Newly Installed PHCN Pole Suddenly Breaks & Falls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.