Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport (21116 Views)

I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera / Thailand-based Nigerian Caught With Drug At Lagos Airport (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
I just saw this clip.

Start watching from 21.59mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obmxQOXjp18
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Saraben(f): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
nd
so she is nt d first to b caught nd she wont b d last,,anyway i
didnt waste my mb to watch it,,i knw d tactics of catching her kind....
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Chinwem(f): 1:28am On Jul 21, 2013
^^^^ what are you on about when you didn't watch it

@video.........OMG!!! That old Mama, na wa o.........$190,000 worth!!!
And how could she be claiming fashion designer?? lipsrsealed
She should enjoy her new home till 2020

Look at the speed with which they brought in Federal police for her even when her bag swipe revealed no trace of narcotics
But the Australian citizen and wife who's bag swipes showed cocaine were let off like that, no CT scan , no questions asked
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 21, 2013
Lol at fashion designer. grin

So even older woman are now carrying drugs ? Issokay.
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Godson201333(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2013
This is not something new..

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by henrychubayo: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2013
i have watched this show several times and the custom and border control of Australia don't check Nigerians traveling to Australia much like they do people from Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, south africa, Indonesia, cause these people use lots of drugs and that they carry it on them. But if the rate of Nigerians carrying drugs to Ausie increases, they may check us like they do other people.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2013
Saraben: nd
so she is nt d first to b caught nd she wont b d last,,anyway i
didnt waste my mb to watch it,,i knw d tactics of catching her kind....

I'm so glad that drug mule like her got caught and i hope she enjoys the 7yrs in prison.

I don't care if you knew the tactics they used, that got nothing to do with the reason i started this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Chinwem: ^^^^ what are you on about when you didn't watch it

@video.........OMG!!! That old Mama, na wa o.........$190,000 worth!!!
And how could she be claiming fashion designer?? lipsrsealed
She should enjoy her new home till 2020

Look at the speed with which they brought in Federal police for her even when her bag swipe revealed no trace of narcotics
But the Australian citizen and wife who's bag swipes showed cocaine were let off like that, no CT scan , no questions asked

You can see the smug in her face when they were searching her...she thinking ...well they are not going to find anything on me, forgetting that internal examination will be carried out as well.

Silly woman.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2013
henrychubayo: i have watched this show several times and the custom and border control of Australia don't check Nigerians traveling to Australia much like they do people from Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, south africa, Indonesia, cause these people use lots of drugs and that they carry it on them. But if the rate of Nigerians carrying drugs to Ausie increases, they may check us like they do other people.

That is the point.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2013
adaobi123: Lol at fashion designer. grin

So even older woman are now carrying drugs ? Issokay.
undecided

That was comical, fashion designer with no material to exhibit, no drawings or stuff, asking for machine to show them what she can do grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2013
justwise:

That was comical, fashion designer with no material to exhibit, no drawings or stuff, asking for machine to show them what she can do grin grin grin

Lol

I bet she even thought she would go scot free. I'm glad they captured her.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol

I bet am she even thought she would go scot free. I'm glad they captured her.

After the physical search personally i thought they got nothing on her, not to talk of her reaction when the immigration officer alleged that she was carrying something on her....

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Chinwem(f): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2013
justwise:

You can the smug in her face when they were searching her...she thinking ...well they are not going to find anything on me, forgetting that internal examination will be carried out as well.

Silly woman.

Lol!!! Don't mind her.........a whole mama somebody carrying drugs
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by 4Play(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2013
adaobi123:
So even older woman are now carrying drugs ? Issokay.[/b] undecided

The oldest I can recall was the Nigerian caught in Brazil. She was 73:
A 73-year old Nigerian woman, held for suspected involvement in drug peddling by Brazilian authorities has died in a hospital in that Country.
- Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/nigerian-female-drug-suspect-73-dies-in-brazil/#sthash.hUo5ExsK.dpuf
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2013
Chinwem:

Lol!!! Don't mind her.........a whole mama somebody carrying drugs

grin grin grin you could see that she was coached by whoever gave her that drug, just to keep the fashion designer story line but she was struggling to even explain it
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Sanboy25: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Hum smiley
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2013
Although i did not watch the clip, I am sure she's an igbo woman

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Chinwem(f): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2013
justwise:

grin grin grin you could see that she was coached by whoever gave her that drug, just to keep the fashion designer story line but she was struggling to even explain it

grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by cnwamo(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2013
What a shame
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Ghydyon(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Sori are we d only one producing p.c.m dat we are alwaz caught wit drug abi naso headache dey alwaz catch us.....
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by chucky234(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2013
These chronic goons always putting Naija in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2013
4 Play:

The oldest I can recall was the Nigerian caught in Brazil. She was 73:
- Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/nigerian-female-drug-suspect-73-dies-in-brazil/#sthash.hUo5ExsK.dpuf

Foolishness angry
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by sanandreas(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2013
Not new. Our senators are busy signing child marriage into law. This could be one of the resultant effect when you dnt train a gal child. It is common with male folks but women don join. I raise my head up to the sky, when will change come

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by delors(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Big shame. Look at her face self.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by slimmygold1(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
See dis old mama dt suppose to b @hum n cook for her husband,she busy dealing wit drugs.Tank God dey have catch her am so happy.i pray those pple should dealt wit her seriously yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Feared Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / Jukum Attacks Vaase Village In Benue Today, Injures Many (Graphic photos) / Armed Robbers Intercept Bullion Van In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.