Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport (21114 Views)

I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera / Thailand-based Nigerian Caught With Drug At Lagos Airport (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by justwise(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2013
sauer: I really can't understand why anyone should believe what they didn't see. Just becos oyinbo people wrote at the end of the docu that some check was carried out in some hospital, many are quick to believe them. For goodness' sake, they could very well be lying so as to justify their nagging beliefs about the "innocent" woman.
Come on! why can't anyone just doubt the story? undecided

And what will doubting the story proof? Research and follow the story then come and tell us if she challenged the conviction
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by iriferi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
@justwise good day. I am williams, I have been trying to get to u but to no avail.... If u do get this message please PM me... Am just a fellow in need of advice right nw. Thanks
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by adee1: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Pls I will like the house to throw more light on dis.I applied for uk visa in 2003,and my interviewer told me he wanted to verify my documents.I waited for weeks,When I dint hear from him.an attorney wrote dem requesting why I wasn't granted.yet dey dint reply.Now I want to re-apply,will d information I gave dem 11years ago still remain on their system or it wuld av disappeared.
Re: A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport by bigfrancis21: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2014
adee1: Pls I will like the house to throw more light on dis.I applied for uk visa in 2003,and my interviewer told me he wanted to verify my documents.I waited for weeks,When I dint hear from him.an attorney wrote dem requesting why I wasn't granted.yet dey dint reply.Now I want to re-apply,will d information I gave dem 11years ago still remain on their system or it wuld av disappeared.

I can say with strong certainty that they'll still have your records in their database. These countries often store records of their applicants in their database.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Feared Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / Armed Robbers Intercept Bullion Van In Ondo / Jukum Attacks Vaase Village In Benue Today, Injures Many (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.