Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look (41955 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Addresses Her Relationship Status And Talks Marriage / Finally Denrele Talks Marriage, Describes His Kind Of Woman / "My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
12 inches!:
Why does @texascowgirl hate Rita Dominic so much? I bet u're not a fine lady and you're jealous. Rita Dominic is the celebrity I love most and I hope she gets a good marriage soon. Haterz!!
nayef: @Texas.Cowgirl. You are really a cow, and besides your brains are so rusty. I've read ya numerous comments, and guess what? You're just plain silly. I am quite sure u are not pretty, and it's obvious u r academically redundant. For once, locate ya brains and grease them..

Which part of my posts offended you for you to think that I'm not pretty? shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
For ur info Rita is the only actress that has neva lied abt her age,she was my aunt's second schl mate and I met her twice. D lady has class. unlike genevieve that is evry year 31 and omotola managed to increase to 34.Ndiala!
Babzilla: HER FOOTBALL AGE IS 38
WHICH MEANS SHE SHOULD BE ...
... ABOUT 45?
GADDAMN!
SHE SHOULD BE IN A MUSEUM
SHE MUST BE PRETTY 4CKED UP
DOWN THERE
JUST SAYING undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by armyofone(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
if she is really bleaching, it must be really expensive trying to keep it up.
We should be getting our aso ready for her wedding day, that gal will paint the country red grin grin.

Texas.Cowgirl:

List them....... wink
And post their pictures.

You know that aki and pawpaw are now bleaching right? embarassed
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
armyofone: if she is really bleaching, it must be really expensive trying to keep it up.
We should be getting our aso ready for her wedding day, that gal will paint the country red grin grin.

Red or white with her bleaching creme grin
The day aint coming any soon, truss me wink marriage is not by force, I could care less about that. It's a personal/private journey.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by chucky234(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
m.esther96:
most beautiful lady in nigeria
Another Yaba left patient

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by bebechuks: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Simplicity is all she has.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by AdeniyiA(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Is Rita a good woman to demand for good man?
If asked to define who her 'good man' is you'll be surprised at the mentality of our so-called celebrities.
Existing men out there are you good or not good enough for Rita?
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Red or white with her bleaching creme grin
The day aint coming any soon, truss me wink marriage is not by force, I could care less about that. It's a personal/private journey.

JUST REMEMBER
UR BOTH IN THE SAME BOAT
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nice bossom tho
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by sunnyolads1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
If you like her you better tell her the truth that everything has its own time. Women tends to look older earlier than men. By the way, I want to believe that there's something behind her spinsterhood at 38..
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Abeg nairalanders make una no push this girl oooh to end up making the wrong choice
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by steffans(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Did she have Breast Enlargement too...
Asides Bleeching!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Olisaht19(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
flawless look ke??
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by badmeat(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
grin,when marriage hard woman,dem go say marriage nor be by force!don't worry rita ya husband is on the way!cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by vixen2: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
@38 ur stil lookn 4d rit1 . . ..Girl ur in hell . . .just 7yrs ur no loonga a woman
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
LesbianBoy:
What is this one saying
lol ohh
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by chairman: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
I love you Rita and I promise to be the best husband in the whole universe if you will mary me
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by adet991(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=ighoosagie]

old fire wood e dey pain u,anyway fire on RITA
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by InvertedHammer: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
/
Don't blame the girl.
It is Mbaise curse...which is why most people run away from marrying from there.

Snake vs. Mbaise person?

Spare the snake!

//
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by adet991(f): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
illuminutty :
She should stop bleaching before cancer invades her skin. I don't have money anymore to contribute for the treatment of any celebrity after living their self-destructive lifestyles.
i tire for this Nairalanders o
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by eherbal(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
She's been scammed severally , I tell you.*sigh*Nigerian menundecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by adet991(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
rofemiguwa: I don't understand why all fair pple automatically become bleachers.where da heck do u guys get that idea from.rita has bin very fair since I have knw her acting so has tonto,carol ekanem,and some odr celebrities.yet anytym dy are on the news.all I hear haters say is stop bleaching,cancer dis ,cancer dat,abeg na una dey de send go buy the bleaching cream for them.which kind bad belle una get so.someone is gorgeous jus say it and shut ur trap or don't even say anytin at all.to comment no be by force abeg.bleach ni hypo ko.abeg let them live their life.it is not your money .if u can't be happy for them abeg hug transformer.mtchewwwwwww angry angry
sis, abeg small small o
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by adet991(f): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
vixen2: @38 ur stil lookn 4d rit1 . . ..Girl ur in hell . . .just 7yrs ur no loonga a woman
abeg wetin she go cum be o?
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by phemi01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Even if she can't live wit a man, she should try to have @ least one chiLd. We knw its hard 4 naija gals to settle dwn when thy have money.

Being single is interesting. I suspect d freedom to do watever she lyks as a single lady is wat she's enjying nd can't afford to Lose.

But as man dey grow na him man dey wise. No time eee.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Goldenbaby(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
pic
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by babsomotde(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Thanks and thanks. Good look.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
How do people know who's bleaching and who isn't? It seems every fair skinned actress in Nigeria is accused of it. There isn't any difference between Rita Dominic's complezion now and before. Pictures can be misleading depending on lighting and airbrushing and wearing heavy layers of make-up. A normal non-studio picture of her without heavy make up isn't different from her younger days when she has always been light complexioned. Stop slandering the poor ladies. It's not a sin to be fair.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Debbielicious1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
e-herbal:
She's been scammed severally , I tell you.*sigh*Nigerian menundecided
Aw u take knw??. Na wa oh...
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by RedCard1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

List them....... wink
And post their pictures.

You know that aki and pawpaw are now bleaching right? embarassed
lol. Anyway, lemme just mention Iyabo Ojo, Ayo Adesanya, Omotola Jalade, Jide Kosoko, etc....can't post pictures though but they are heavy bleachers.
Re: Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look by Gistben: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
network.recharg:
God help u sustain ur virginity. You will marry a catholic bishop from mbaise, When you are 63yrs.

nawa oh na curse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / The Top Earning Instagrammers Of 2019: Cristiano Ronaldo Tops List With £38.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.