Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? (754 Views)

Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos / Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Strongfaze(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
The issue of child bride is in vogue and has been legalized. My question to you parents, is that, how would you react when a man comes knocking @ your door claiming to be in love with your 6 year old daughter? Aspiring parents feel free to air your views too. Thanks.
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'll singlehandedly take laws into my hands and kill the man.. Thereafter, I will send his corpse to Yerima's house..

1 Like

Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by tpia5: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
i think the question is for those who go around with smiling faces.

https://www.nairaland.com/1351011/why-girls-frown-face-when#16714816
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Acidosis: I'll singlehandedly take laws into my hands and kill the man.. Thereafter, I will send his corpse to Yerima's house..

I will help you wink
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
I would make sure his peniz is cut off. This pervert is not worthy of his joystick.
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by ihedioramma: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
i will help the man to come back to his self becos the man is not well.
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'd send him to where hed get endless feck with the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Chinwem(f): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
I ll let my dogs have a taste of him from the gate
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Acidosis(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I will help you wink

haha.. I will appreciate
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by damiso(f): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2013
I would invite him in, give him tea, biscuits chat with him, leave my husband to chat with him and set my voice recording up (evidence so there would be no he said, she said) go upstairs and call the police that there is a paediphile in my living room.
Re: Parents, What Would You Do If A Man Intends To Marry Your 6 Year Old Daughter? by free2ryhme: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2013
Strongfaze: The issue of child bride is in vogue and has been legalized. My question to you parents, is that, how would you react when a man comes knocking @ your door claiming to be in love with your 6 year old daughter? Aspiring parents feel free to air your views too. Thanks.

point of correction it has not been legalized by the house of the Whole.. Dissuade from such

Back to your question

The man no fit trying am even in his afterlife ....

He he tries it that willbe his last words on the surface of this earth

The rest( obituary) we would read in the pages of the dailies

(1) (Reply)

Never Let A Man Destroy Your Life!!! / Shocking: Father Of 10 Kidnaps, Kills Neighbour’s Son! / Mixed Feelings For A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.