Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:50 AM

Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos (29486 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Smarting from brutal beatings she got from her husband for denying him sex, 31-year-old Folake Eniola, on Friday asked a Lagos Island Customary Court to dissolve her six-year-old marriage.

Folake , a trader, who lives at No. 55, Apongbon St., Lagos, said her husband, Aborishade Eniola, had turned her into a punching bag for denying him sex.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the union which was contracted in 2009, is blessed with a child.

Folake, the petitioner, told the court that she was fed up with the union and wanted it dissolved following some “irreconcilable differences’’.

“My husband does not care about me and he beats me most of the time.

“I do not want to be married to him anymore and I want to have custody of my son, Ibrahim.

“I do not need any allowance from him to take care of the boy,” she said.

The defendant, Eniola, a 34-year-old transporter, however, did not object to the request for the dissolution of the marriage, saying “I am no longer interested in the union.’’

“My wife had a boyfriend, whom she claimed was planning to take her outside the country.’’

According to him, several attempts to settle their differences are unsuccessful.

The President of the court, Chief J.O. Ogunmola, fixed further hearing for Jan. 28. (NAN).

http://leadership.ng/news/law/402307/sex-denial-threatens-6yearold-marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by enoqueen: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
She had better walk out alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2015
okay
She is the one denying him sex
And he is the one beating her?

Why won't these women learn??
You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with, or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

He didn't have to beat her though, they should just dissolve the "union".

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by thorpido(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2015
This dia union don dissolve imself.

But lalasticlala,u dey work for customary court?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by chibic(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
When a woman starts sleeping around,this is what the husband gets...she's even lucky she have a man that is interested in having s.ex with her all time when most women are being starved of s.ex by husbands who keep plenty girlfriends..I'm not surprised cos when a man decides to focus only on his wife and ignore other women,that's when the wife will start sleeping around cos she has a man tha doesn't play away.

34 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by PerfumeRepublik: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2015
thorpido:
This dia union don dissolve imself.

But lalasticlala,u dey work for customary court?
Na Court Clerk him be na

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Irreconcilable differences again

You be celeb?

Cause that's what we hear when female celebs start cheating.

The man is crazy sha, if your wife has a boyfriend then send her packing instead of beating her.

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by fijiano202(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
woman starves man
man beats woman

wife abuse is wrong
sex starving is wrong

What are we to do?

9 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

Could this be a justification for testing b4 marriage to determine sexual compatibility? ?

9 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2015
He fell for her bait.
I can't fathom why he had to beat her.

She starved him deliberately wanting for that assault to use on grounds for a divorce. Now he learns it the hard way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Could this be a justification for testing b4 marriage to determine sexual compatibility? ?

hahaha.
Guy, you wan put words for my mouth?

Different strokes for different folks.
This one isn't clearly a case of sexual compatibility - because it was present initially.

This is a case of a woman looking for trouble...lols

5 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by englishmart(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2015
nonsense bullshits everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2015
smiley.wink

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by kendrick9(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2015
no pity at all for this woman.
If u know u can't give him sex then why u still in a marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2015
She may leave, but she must leave without the child.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by elantraceey(f): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2015
From the story i can sense that she's already cheating on him hence the refusal to give him sex but that doesn't warrant beating sha.

But that's none of my buisness.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
If she doesn't wanna have se.x, she should not be forced. She is not a tool. Even tools need maintenance and shut down sometimes.

They should go their separate way. Se. X is not by force.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by lilmax(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Wife cheating
Husband beating
Their own cup of tea
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by holatin(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
am nt married yet so I can't settle marital difference.

*eating my yam and indomie together *

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by EagleScribes: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm. Please when are we going to have threads that will be educating and thought provoking just like before?
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Harrisonn(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
How is it my business..

19 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!
Well said.
Some women are just something else.

You see why some men patronize runs girls - They are always at alert to perform their duty even untop hospital bed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Why did the wife deny him sex?

Story made it look like a continuous occurrence...
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by yurme(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
_
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by veraiyke(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2015
So she prefers a boyfriend to her marriage. U deny ur husband sex for wat n den u gv sex to a boyfriend. Abeg mke she waka go born wit d boyfriend nah. D child of d marriage blongs to d man. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by KingTom(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

#mbanu

Chai you are on point eh! One bottle of Alomo mixed with Paraga for your husband grin grin
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by seangy4konji: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Him no try at all.

Nigerian women can cheat for Africa. Toucan always smell it when they start locking their phones,receiving calls outside d room,having new friends as arriving home late. When you ask them they will tell you so you don't trust me?its all lies.

May god help us from our women.

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by constance500: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
But that's none of my business
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by M4gunners: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nmeri17: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2015
I actually thought sex denial was a person like "Mr Sex Denial threatens 6 year old marriage in Lagos"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by goshen26: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
ow do I come in?
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by elohorayodele: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm, Mr 'I can take u abroad' why not look for a single gal instead of a married woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! / Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.