Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? (1083 Views)

Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? / When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name / How Many Children Will You Love To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by ambrosini593(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mine is 4. What of you
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nomski0(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
3 just like my mom. 2 boys and a girl. smiley
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
4 or more cheesy
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Two is enough for me!
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by chynasaz(f): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Maximum 12 minimum 7
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
2 for the most

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
3! Two handsome boys and my pretty princess..
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by greedie1(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
12.... 6 boys 6 girls.
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
gree-die:
12.... 6 boys 6 girls.
lol, a complete football team and one substitute!
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Sanboy25: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
min 5 max 12 grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nomski0(f): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
gree-die:
12.... 6 boys 6 girls.
Sanboy25: min 5 max 12 grin grin
chynasaz: Maximum 12 minimum 7

Are y'all on a mission to see Nigeria's population increase?
The country will not carry us all.....some people would have to populate ghana, ivory coast, togo etc
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Sanboy25: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nomski0:

The country will not carry us all.....some people would have to populate ghana, ivory coast, togo etc
grin grin grin
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
what if he prefers just two? cool
what if he prefers just two?
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nomski0(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin grin

undecided
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Sanboy25: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
idnoble135:
what if he prefers just two? cool
I don't have anyone for the moment... embarassed
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Sanboy25: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nomski0:

undecided
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=Sanboy25]
I don't have anyone for the moment... embarassed [/quote
]not speaking in terms of the now. Definitely, he is some where, and he would definitely come...
The trend is to be in a relationship, suprising you are not in one!
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Sanboy25: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=idnoble135][/quote]
I must have a problem... undecided
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
I must have a problem... undecided
lol, you dont sound like you have one(except could be that you want to "carefully" pick one or you just dont want one).
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Sanboy25: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
idnoble135:
lol, you dont sound like you have one(except could be that you want to "carefully" pick one or you just dont want one).
well for the time being, I'm not looking for anything, but if it falls on me, why not ? smiley
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
well for the time being, I'm not looking for anything, but if it falls on me, why not ? smiley
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by dasparrow: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nomski0:

@Bolded

By the time the citizens of these African countries finish dealing mercilessly with Nigerians, no one will remind our people that they are neither wanted nor welcome in these countries. Have Nigerians not learnt a lesson from the way they are treated like crap in south Africa for instance? Did any of these African countries ask Nigerians to keep birthing babies like ho*rny rabbits? So why should Nigerians have the nerve to go and populate their countries?

Alright!
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nomski0(f): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

By the time the citizens of these African countries finish dealing mercilessly with Nigerians, no one will remind our people that they are neither wanted nor welcome in these countries. Have Nigerians not learnt a lesson from the way they are treated like crap in south Africa for instance? Did any of these African countries ask Nigerians to keep birthing babies like ho*rny rabbits? So why should Nigerians have the nerve to go and populate their countries?

Alright!

It was just a suggestion.....i didnt order them to go there. Dont get all worked up.
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Tinkybabe(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Two-a boy and a girl
My husband and I could then adopt a third in our later years when the two are in uni smiley
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
@tinkybabe, you muust be my soul sister..this is the exact plan I have..WOW!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by 7footre(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
A guys and a girl. So help me God
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by trixandra(f): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Three . Two boys and a girl. But if I eventually have twins as I am praying for then three boys and a girl
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2013
3. Currently have 2, so one more to add.
Re: How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? by faksy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
To God b the glory,only him knws number of children destined 2 us,even non to some,i prayed am count of dat.
To my own understanding ladies only av partial decision on number of children 2 have,the final decision is depends on their husband....but as for me it 4 and if ders money n properity na plenty children and plenty wives ni oo

(1) (Reply)

Have Ur Say!!!who Should Resign...the Husband Or The Wife / Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding / Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.