Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? (682 Views)

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety / Obama Says Russia Cannot Redraw The Borders In Ukraine Behind Gun Barrel / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? by hotmas911(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
with all the happenings in the country. Is breaking the country the best answer? And if it comes to that how will it play out? Drawing of borders? How many country will emerge out of nigeria? Will it be a peaceful process? Will the new countries still not be having ethnic struggle for power, resources etc. What do u think? Am not at ease wit the present nigeria but will breaking it fix it?
Re: Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
I am definitely not in support of Midsha breaking up. But just incape they do break up, and they need mass, i guess musiwa is best for the job.
Re: Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? by hotmas911(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
idnoble135: I am definitely not in support of Midsha breaking up. But just incape they do break up, and they need mass, i guess musiwa is best for the job.
? I dont get u.
Re: Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
hotmas911: ? I dont get u.
Re: Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? by Evergreen4(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
See how it will look like in this Map

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Really Break Up And How Will The Borders Be Drawn? by hiuser(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
hotmas911: with all the happenings in the country. Is breaking the country the best answer? And if it comes to that how will it play out? Drawing of borders? How many country will emerge out of nigeria? Will it be a peaceful process? Will the new countries still not be having ethnic struggle for power, resources etc. What do u think? Am not at ease wit the present nigeria but will breaking it fix it?

Cup Cars & Car Cakes! O.k I'm driving the 'cup'!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates / PDP Defeats APC In Chairmanship, Councillorship Elections In Offa / APC Mocks PDP, Says It’s Suffering From Anti-democratic Blight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.