Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship (4096 Views)

2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. / Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Award 2014- How To Apply / SCHOLARSHIP ALERT: 2014 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Application (worth N100,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Olsey: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Burlah4u2c:
I was at the Nigerian Law Publication House today(23rd August) to submit my scholarship application details. The date for the interview is September 10, 2013. I met with one of the personnel(whom I submitted my papers to) and he gave me the interview date.
Thank you so much for this information. I was just about to ask if anyone knows the interview date.
God bless you.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Olsey: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2013
@Burlah4u2c Please were you hinted on the venues for the interview?
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by samley19(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls does anybody knw d interview centres pls!!!!!
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2013
[.quote author=Olsey] I was at the Nigerian Law
Publication House today(23rd
August) to submit my
scholarship application
details. The date for the
interview is September 10,
2013. I met with one of the
personnel(whom I submitted
my papers to) and he gave me
the interview date
.[/quote]

TIME:10am prompt.
Lagos: 12/9/12 at Nigerian law
publications house, otunba jobi
fele way, C.B.D alausa, ikeja lagos
at 10am. but I'll advice us to there, possibly before 8am.

please if you have any vital information regarding this thread, please kindly share, we appreciate.Thankz [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by onlyme07(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Please i need your help here...I am physically challenged,i sent my docs through courier. Is there any list or we all to go for the interview or can i have a number to call to confirm.? I really really need the info. Tnx.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Olsey: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
onlyme07: Please i need your help here...I am physically challenged,i sent my docs through courier. Is there any list or we all to go for the interview or can i have a number to call to confirm.? I really really need the info. Tnx.
No initial list will be released. All applicants will have to report at the venue for the interview on September 10th.
I wish you success in your interview.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by onlyme07(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Olsey:
No initial list will be released. All applicants will have to report at the venue for the interview on September 10th.
I wish you success in your interview.

Appreciate boss
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Please if you're attending the interview at Lagos on Tuesday and have any tangible information regarding it, please share with us.Thankz
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by onlyme07(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2013
How did it go guys? I couldn't make it due to some circumstances but hope you guys had fun. All the best.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
The interview didn't hold, was postponed due to ASUU strike and unavailability of the necessary documents to push the interview through, venues for the exams are as follows .
Unudike,Zaria and lagos. am still yet to get the exact addresses*Will keep you guys posted* feeling too tired and disappointed. Buh itz all good shaa.
SAMUEL from OAU plz notify me can't seem to find you.thankz
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Burlah4u2c(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Briggs rowland: The interview didn't hold, was postponed due to ASUU strike and unavailability of the necessary documents to push the interview through, venues for the exams are as follows .
Unudike,Zaria and lagos. am still yet to get the exact addresses*Will keep you guys posted* feeling too tired and disappointed. Buh itz all good shaa.
SAMUEL from OAU plz notify me can't seem to find you.thankz
it was a painful experience. Remember d guy in blue/black(from unilorin)?. I am. I just hope the strike be called off soon.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by onlyme07(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Burlah4u2c:
it was a painful experience. Remember d guy in blue/black(from unilorin)?. I am. I just hope the strike be called off soon.

Guys are you serious...?? So sorry to hear abt the disappointed,shit happens. Please when is the next date and how do we get to know about it. Would it be communicated and where.?? Please,i really would like to know what happened there..thanks
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Olsey: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is yet another fallout of the unfortunate state of our nation (resulting in the on-going ASUU strike and other agitation.)
May God help us.
We will try to keep a tab on them as soon as the strike is called off.
So sorry about the disappointment.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by samley19(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
briggs rowlnd.. this is I oO, samuel in OAU ... sry fr d delay .. ..
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
samley19: briggs rowlnd.. this is I oO, samuel in OAU ... sry fr d delay .. ..
Wow the guy i collected his number n missed a figure? 081691**** ......I'll pm you. i got 10digitz istead of 11.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Olsey: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seasons greetings. Wishing you all greater accomplishments in 2014.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by onlyme07(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Olsey: Seasons greetings. Wishing you all greater accomplishments in 2014.

Kindly check this link, see the test date for lagos center and date of award..Is this info right? help.pls..

http://www.ngscholars.com/2014/07/gani-fawehinmi-annual-scholarship-awards-2014/
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
onlyme07:

Kindly check this link, see the test date for lagos center and date of award..Is this info right? help.pls..

http://www.ngscholars.com/2014/07/gani-fawehinmi-annual-scholarship-awards-2014/

The application is on, that I confirmed from one of their officials.
also the application includes that of individuals who applied last year.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
onlyme07:

Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
onlyme07:

Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by jaybiz007(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Briggsrowland:

bro, is d interview gonna involve a written test?
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
jaybiz007: bro, is d interview gonna involve a written test?
Oral I presume, unless they decide to change their mode of interview this year.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Hope we're up for the interview?
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Who's up for the interview? and who did theirs in Zaria yesterday?
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Briggsrowland: Who's up for the interview? and who did theirs in Zaria yesterday?
Interview to hold at Umudike tomorrow, and am yet to find/connect with any applicant likwise a prospective Awardee from those who took part in the process at Zaria last week.
NONTHELESS Am up, Still Skeptical on a 60% margin on what questions to expect from the judges tomorrow.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by medoyin(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Briggsrowland: Who's up for the interview? and who did theirs in Zaria yesterday?

How was the interview? Likely questions, population and any vital info for lagos applicants
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by Briggsrowland(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
medoyin:

How was the interview? Likely questions, population and any vital info for lagos applicants
had an issue with one of the judges, to an extent he even called my Dad on phone "LOL"buh still went well, questions would be basically from your written/typed application, nothing about gani or current affairs, just, you, your family, parents occupation, etc. your CGPA also counts
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by medoyin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Briggsrowland:
had an issue with one of the judges, to an extent he even called my Dad on phone "LOL"buh still went well, questions would be basically from your written/typed application, nothing about gani or current affairs, just, you, your family, parents occupation, etc. your CGPA also counts

tnx bro..what about the population?
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by djblue007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls, i need sum1 2 post d direction 2 d interview centre at Nigerian Law publications house,ikeja from Ojota bus stop here.i need phone no to call 4 help.i also care 4 any vital info.
Re: 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship by medoyin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
djblue007: Pls, i need sum1 2 post d direction 2 d interview centre at Nigerian Law publications house,ikeja from Ojota bus stop here.i need phone no to call 4 help.i also care 4 any vital info.

@olsey, should be of good help in this regards. I will be coming from Ife.. Directions and vital info please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Okonkwo National Essay Competition For Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Requirement To Study Computer Science At Futminna / Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.