Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Fish Farm Or Water (pure Water & Sachet Water) Way Forward. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fish Farm Or Water (pure Water & Sachet Water) Way Forward. (649 Views)

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Satchet Water (pure Water) Gets " Thirsty Man Size" / Cost Of Starting A Fish Farm Or Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farm Or Water (pure Water & Sachet Water) Way Forward. by Lanz552000(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2013
Goodday,
I have for long been trying to stike a conclusion of which business is best for investment in Nigeria today.
What comes to me are the; farm business and the water (pure water & table water together)business.
Having gotten the capacity to start now with 3milloin naira, i still find it difficult to conclude of which is more lucrative.
I like the house to help me through there technical comment in helping me decied which is more lucrative before the 3million naira evaporate. qestions directed to me and comments are both welcome
Thanks.
Re: Fish Farm Or Water (pure Water & Sachet Water) Way Forward. by shile4joy: 9:30am On Jan 09
Hi, I have the same question in mind but unfortunately, no one responded.

I wish to know if you are able to take a decision on this and which of them you think is the best decision.

Thank you
Re: Fish Farm Or Water (pure Water & Sachet Water) Way Forward. by emmykk(m): 9:44am On Jan 09
Lanz552000:
Goodday,
I have for long been trying to stike a conclusion of which business is best for investment in Nigeria today.
What comes to me are the; farm business and the water (pure water & table water together)business.
Having gotten the capacity to start now with 3milloin naira, i still find it difficult to conclude of which is more lucrative.
I like the house to help me through there technical comment in helping me decied which is more lucrative before the 3million naira evaporate. qestions directed to me and comments are both welcome
Thanks.

It will be better you go into water business this is because you will not have to make additional daily expenses buying feed and other risk. Your concentration will be to advertise and competition which is better compare to season sale that you will be getting in fish farm.

However fish farming when the fish are ready it will be hot cake there is no competition in that area. But time of production is longer.

Although you can program the fish farm to be producing every month end so that you can enjoy the fish and you can have free time do other things compare to water business.

I will suggest that you go into the one you have passion for the most because passion can close your eyes to the stress any of them will give you.

I will also suggest you learn under a mentor in whichever one you choose plus make sure you visit fish farm and water business to see thing that won't do well.

If I m to give you my advice I will suggest you do fish,then go into water in future.

Cat fish business have no clear competition and the alternative is low

I sell 250 business ideas that can make you make money in 2024on WhatsApp 08067704237

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Proven And Very Fast Way To Make Money With Your Email / Exposed;petrol Should Not Sell For More Than N40 Per Litre / Get Free Business Ideas For Your Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.