Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Help Me Out Here Pls!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Out Here Pls!!! (3173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by EfemenaXY: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: Thank you very very much. I think am putting ego b4 my marriage and am ready to make amends. I really want my marriage to work.

You're welcome dear.

Yes, you were putting ego first but it is good that you see it won't pay in the end. Kudos to you for wanting to make it work out. Well done! smiley

alutawestand: Thanks every one for ur wonderful contributions. I'll really make amends and make my marriage work.

I think he's calming down small small oooo. I sent him a message now asking him what he would like to have for dinner and he said special soup, bed, massage and kiss. Typical him.And also I should not forget the apology. That I must kneel down. Lol.

Ooohhh! Now this is really good to hear and that you've taken onboard the advice given to you.

(((hugs 'n hugs))) to you girl. You are lucky indeed. Your husband sounds like a really decent man who inspite of your shortcomings, loves the bones off you! Hold on to your man wella and it'll all be fine. No one's perfect. We all make mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from them which you're demonstrating.

Now what does the good book say? You've been forgiven, so go forth and sin no more! smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
@op what do you take marriage for?
Do you think marriage is a joke?
Listen to yourself; you tried chatting him up on bb, like seriously?
And you want to resolve family issue...
Maybe you're too young to be in that marriage

Get da fuq on your kneels and apologies..
Spoilt brat
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by TV01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kneel.
Kneel to God in prayer and repentance.
Kneel to your husband (your head) in humility and forgiveness.
Keep kneeling until your husband says otherwise. And when he does, retain the kneeling posture in your heart.

TV
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Abbey2sam: @op what do you take marriage for?
Do you think marriage is a joke?
Listen to yourself; you tried chatting him up on bb, like seriously?
And you want to resolve family issue...
Maybe you're too young to be in that marriage

Get da fuq on your kneels and apologies..
Spoilt brat

Bros u dey vex ooo
She don adjust naa
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
You better kneel down facing him and apologize

After that stay on your knees and bring out the "microphone" and sing a joyful song to your Lord, with your head moving back and forth till he lift up his voice onto the heavens

After that still on your knees back him and let him put his "thrust" in you powerfully as a sign of forgiveness then both of you cuumm in holy union

then daughter you are fully "forgiven your sins

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu: You better kneel down facing him and apologize

After that stay on your knees and bring out the "microphone" and sing a joyful song to your Lord, with your head moving back and forth till he lift up his voice onto the heavens

After that still on your knees back him and let him put his "thrust" in you powerfully as a sign of forgiveness then both of you cuumm in holy union

Hahaha!
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by baby124: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
You are not yet ready to stay married. undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby_123: You are not yet ready to stay married. undecided undecided undecided grin

Ouch!!! This really hurts
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
I've prepared his favourite dish (afang soup) and waiting patiently for him. @ dayokanu, will do exactly as u said. Wonderful
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by benedicta0(f): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: I've prepared his favourite dish (afang soup) and waiting patiently for him. @ dayokanu, will do exactly as u said. Wonderful
ur husband really loves you.Please never mention divorce in an argument it hurts alot.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2013

Badtttt Dude!!!
Still on point though!!!
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by TiiTee: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: I had an argument with my hubby last week friday. He said I like judging him wrongly and also remind him things of the past(ugly ones mostly)and don't respect him. That I always have a quick and sharp response to every statement he makes In the heat of the argument I told him I wanted a divorce.

He has refused to talk to me since then. He said he must grant me the divorce since I requested for it.

I tried apologising to him last night but he refused listening to me, that the only way he would know that I am serious and thereby accept the apology it is if I kneel down and beg him. This I refused doing.

This morning I tried apologising by chatting him up on BB but
he insisted that I must kneel down to know am serious. He said my apologies are not always original as I always go back to that same old character even after apologising.

I've told him that its dehumanising and moreover we only kneel down for God , but he told me I knelt down while giving him palmwine on the day of our traditional wedding. That I should go and find out the meaning of that. If I don't kneel down he will go ahead with the divorce.

Pls house I don't know if I should go ahead and kneel down for him to avoid problems. But to be sincere, I really find that dehumanising.

I need your advice and will be here to entertain any question. Thanks

here we go again. This time it's the wife abusing her husband. If na me you go sign undertaking of no more verbal abuse join the kneeling down sef. mtchewwww. I just cannot comprehend why some people take their spouses for granted. Just look at her shouting divorce and later saying it was out of anger. People like you are the reason most men don't respect women. I do mtchewwww again.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by slimyem: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2013

shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
With this post, it will be a strong nail in the coffin of the divorce philes
Marriage is not perfect as humans are imperfect
As long as it is not spousal abuse

chaircover: Hmmmmm @ poster because you hear divorce mentioned almost every second here on NL, you think it is an easy thing. My dear its not easy at all.

Your life is not in danger but you are indirectly and subtly threatening your husband with divorce. You are even lucky he has only asked you to kneel down and apologise. Some men would have sent you back to your parents; especially the ones who were already looking for an excuse to get rid of you.

I am not an internet Nigerian! and so I will tell you how it is.
Go and ask people who are divorced. The honest ones will tell you how hard it is especially in a culture like ours where your respect as a woman corresponds to the ring on your finger. That is why you will hear some women being beaten black and blue but they will stay saying that they are staying for the children. . .deep down below, that isnt their only reason.

To find ordinary accommodation, landlords won’t even want a single woman cos they will think that you will be bringing in all sorts of men and the security of the house is at risk

When you do finally get the accommodation, the day you have a misunderstanding with your neighbour is the day you will hear your life story. . .at work nko? All those randy ogas know that you no longer have your “covering” and they will soon start trooping in with their jaga jaga toasting and will be hoping for lunch sessions in short time hotels in the area.

Friends will desert you . .they don’t want you to “steal” their husbands now that you don’t have one of your own. People wont eat your food cos they are scared you will put love portion in it for their husbands. If your gen breaks down you are on your own, if your plumber rips you off you are on your own, if your car breaks down you are on your own . . . . When you go to your friends house, your friends mother who came to visit, will call her daughter to the side and and warn her to stay clear of you dalemosu and she will say that to her you are a bad influence to her daughter.

. . . .This is the real way in which divorcées are treated in our culture and I can guarantee you that you wont like it. However by all means if your life is in danger, then flee beacuse none of the things I mentioned above is worth more than your life.

I am expectng you not only to kneel down to apologise to him but to promise him never to threaten him with that again.

When this is all sorted, then you both go back to your issues and try and talk it through. Clearly there are crossed lines in the way you relate to each other and that needs to be sorted out so that there is no repeat of this in the near future.

Don’t be fooled. Every marriage has its ups and downs and there will be some days he will be speaking Greek and you will be speaking Hindu, but with time, understanding, commitment and respect on both sides, this will become lesser and far in-between. It can take hard work, but I promise you is worth it in the end.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
@dayo, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@op, when i opened the thread, i liked you at first because of your username.
I read your story and stopped liking you instanta, especially when one of the first few posters threw a jab at the word 'aluta' because of you
I read Efe's comment and felt, damn, this is it! Pls, God, help this op's head to work, got to CC's comment and she just completed the whole thing.
Saw where you admitted your errors and decided to make things right and I started liking you back.
In conclusion, kneel down if that is what it takes and save our username the insult, abeg! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by EfemenaXY: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2013

OMG!!

Dayo, you are sooo raw! shocked cheesy
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutacontinua: @dayo, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@op, when i opened the thread, i liked you at first because of your username.
I read your story and stopped liking you instanta, especially when one of the first few posters threw a jab at the word 'aluta' because of you
I read Efe's comment and felt, damn, this is it! Pls, God, help this op's head to work, got to CC's comment and she just completed the whole thing.
Saw where you admitted your errors and decided to make things right and I started liking you back.
In conclusion, kneel down if that is what it takes and save our username the insult, abeg! kiss kiss kiss

I thought it was ur alterego naaa
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
biolabee:

I thought it was ur alterego naaa

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'm not married. smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Just pulling your legs ma

Ive been waiting for u to make note of the aluta in the moniker
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by alutawestand: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
I've finally said the sorry. I knelt down while saying it oooo and he was just smiling at me and said I should repeat after him not to do it again which I did. He apologised also.

He so ate the food that I prepared that he couldn't even walk again, and he was full of compliments.

I wanna thank everyone for the wonderful advice given to me. It really worked.

Wanna go to bed now. He's waiting for me with open arms. Tonight gonna be fire oooo. Lol

Gnite house.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^^ Good girl. See as marriage wey wan scatter as at this morning, Don enter Honeymoon phase by the evening

Its well with you. I pity that bed and your neighbours tonight.

That kneeling posture dont forget oo. Both front and back kneeling

And dont mind Efemena. The way she dey grab microphone you go know say na Musician for her previous life
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by baby124: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: I've finally said the sorry. I knelt down while saying it oooo and he was just smiling at me and said I should repeat after him not to do it again which I did. He apologised also.

He so ate the food that I prepared that he couldn't even walk again, and he was full of compliments.

Wanna go to bed now. He's waiting for me with open arms. Tonight gonna be fire oooo. Lol

Gnite house.
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
alutawestand: I've finally said the sorry. I knelt down while saying it oooo and he was just smiling at me and said I should repeat after him not to do it again which I did. He apologised also.

Gnite house.

Lovely! smiley
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by SisiKill1: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2013

Gnite house.
Awwwww!!!! cheesy

Gulps.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by biolabee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
All is well that ends well
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by taryour(f): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2013
dayokanu: ^^^ Good girl. See as marriage wey wan scatter as at this morning, Don enter Honeymoon phase by the evening

And dont mind Efemena. The way she dey grab microphone you go know say na Musician for her previous life

Efe where are thou Biko come and clarify this. And after that abeg you go teach me some of those songs you wrote in your previous life.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2013

Gnite house.
I'm lovin this woman more and more!great lady!!
U really r one in a million!
How I wish some of us will learn from u.
U deserve a special gift.
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Linoversace: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2013

grin grin grin

Nice to see how things finally turned out cheesy
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Help Me Out Here Pls!!! by Pataki: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2013
dayokanu: ^^^ Good girl. See as marriage wey wan scatter as at this morning, Don enter Honeymoon phase by the evening

Oniranu! grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) / Tastefully Finished Two Bedroom Flat Available For Sale / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.