Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) (3165 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by youngice87(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pleace all men should stop doing this to their woman please!, i know women can be so annoing and sturbon at times, but please if u must do, do it in a decent way without her sustaining injuries, and pet her after some few minitues.
Source; www.flexpop.tk
By; #SwagaIce

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
I support this
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by dpete1: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
youngice87:
Pleace
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
'...if you must do it, do it in a decent way without her sustaining injuries and pet her after some few minutes.'

Are you kidding me shocked

You can't be serious sad

7 Likes

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
youngice87:
Pleace all men should stop doing this to their woman please!, i know women can be so annoing and sturbon at times, but please if u must do, do it in a decent way without her sustaining injuries, and pet her after some few minitues.
Source; www.flexpop.tk
By; #SwagaIce

If he must do what? Talk am again. Women don't need to be forced to do anything. If a man does not like something in a woman, he either deals with it or takes two steps back and turns around. My man knows if he tries that in a '' decent '' way with me, he will be the one they will be petting because I will be long gone.

Beamborla my thoughts exactly, I was hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed that lol. This boy is funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by demiladegold(f): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
op you fvck up..... and you were making sense o

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by nnachukz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Once it starts, it never stops. Surprisingly most ladies still remain in violent relationship with a man that hasn't even married them while refusing the gentle and cool guys. Maybe some are destined to be treated as things instead of human.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
op funny sha, do it in a decent way? Expanciate pls

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Beamborla

nor be wetin una like? Ladies don't like it when a guy is extremely nice. Have you heard some ladies complain that their guy is very soft, he doesn't even beat them, he doesn't get angry. @least he should be fierce a bit. Nor be me talk am, na some ladies. What's your take?
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by MEGGATRON(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
say no to assault.......women deserve to be treated right .

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by MEGGATRON(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Emodeee:
Beamborla

nor be wetin una like? Ladies don't like it when a guy is extremely nice. Have you heard some ladies complain that their guy is very soft, he doesn't even beat them, he doesn't get angry. @least he should be fierce a bit. Nor be me talk am, na some ladies. What's your take?
emodeee please vote for falconey for mr Nairaland 2016 ...if you don i will ......

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2016
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]

really! You gonna do dat?

Just do it because i'm not voting him.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2016
That shows ã weak mãn

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Kakamorufu:
grin grin grin grin.
OP, means we should lock them up behind bars beyond the REACH OF THEIR KIDS

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

really! You gonna do dat?

Just do it because i'm not voting him.

lwkm ......I'm sure you will
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

was just kidding though, i'm not mean.

I'm not promising you but let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin.
OP, means we should lock them up behind bars beyond the REACH OF THEIR KIDS
hahahahaha. Police cell be dat
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Girlwithwings:

If he must do what? Talk am again. Women don't need to be forced to do anything. If a man does not like something in a woman, he either deals with it or takes two steps back and turns around. My man knows if he tries that in a '' decent '' way with me, he will be the one they will be petting because I will be long gone.

Beam.borla my thoughts exactly, I was hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed that lol. This boy is funny
My dear, I tire o!
Beat her decently and per her few minutes later.
Chai!
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Beam.borla my thoughts exactly, I was hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed that lol. This boy is funny
My dear, I tire o!
The guy was making sense but...
Beat her decently and pet her few minutes later.
Chai!
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:
Beamborla

Hunie, not just ladies, even in a casual friendship both gender can't put up with one who's extremely nice and all pleasing.

No no for me. Dude is too good to be true.. Aside that, relationship will be extremely boring and there will be no room for improvement. Simply means he has got no standard. There is fun in quarreling with ones partner.

Being firm or a Lil fierce is different from becoming a monster who beats his partner.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Hunie, not just ladies, even in a casual friendship both gender can't put up with one who's extremely nice and all pleasing.

No no for me. Dude is too good to be true.. Aside that, relationship will be extremely boring and there will be no room for improvement. Simply means he has got no standard. There is fun in quarreling with ones partner.

Being firm or a Lil fierce is different from becoming a monster who beats his partner.

now i know why ladies luv badt guys.

No wonder nice guys end up marrying a tigress.

So if you are a nice guy, learn to have an iota badt guy in you so your partner could cherish you more and in order to make the relationship more exuberant.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

My dear, I tire o!
Beat her decently and per her few minutes later.
Chai!
grin
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Bluette(f): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
"if you must do it, do it in a decent way without her sustaining injuries and pet her after some few minutes.'

Iru iranu oro oshi wo leleyi.. (what kind of rubbish is this)
Go and meet ur match or visit any boxing centre if u want to flex muscle. Oro oponu. (senseless words).
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

now i know why ladies luv badt guys.

No wonder nice guys end up marrying a tigress.

So if you are a nice guy, learn to have an iota badt guy in you so your partner could cherish you more and in order to make the relationship more exuberant.
I don't know where to stay from. There is a huge gap between being a bad guy and being extremely nice and all pleasing.

There is a wide gap between being firm and in control and being a wife beating monster.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

I don't know where to stay from. There is a huge gap between being a bad guy and being extremely nice and all pleasing.

There is a wide gap between being firm and in control and being a wife beating monster.

This substantiates the fact that ladies don't know what they want.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

This substantiates the fact that ladies don't know what they want.
Okay!
I give up!

Do me a favor, try dating an extremely nice and all pleasing lady who is ever in okay with everything you and never gets angry.

All the best! smiley
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Okay!
I give up!

Do me a favor, try dating an extremely nice and all pleasing lady who is ever in okay with everything you and never gets angry.

All the best! smiley

Mayb dat should be you since you do the runningcheesy.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

Mayb dat should be you since you do the runningcheesy.
If this is an allusion to a post I made on a particular thread, you no well grin

Sorry dear, I do not fit such description.

BTW, is that you on your profile?
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:
If this is an allusion to a post I made on a particular thread, you no well grin

Sorry dear, I do not fit such description.
BTW, is that you on your profile?

It is jooorhcheesy. Words on marble, watch what you type on nairaland.

So you are not a nice lady?

So you don't know vector, the king kong crooner? He is the person on my dp.

if you wanna see me, come to my housecheesy.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

It is jooorhcheesy. Words on marble, watch what you type on nairaland.

So you are not a nice lady?

So you don't know vector, the king kong crooner? He is the person on my dp.

if you wanna see me, come to my housecheesy.

Touche! cheesy What I wrote was not bad it's just you who've decided to taunt me with it.

I don't know vector o! Although, I watched the video on MTVB a couple of times. Dude didn't show his face maybe he did and I didn't notice it. plus I'm not really into Nig music except Asa and Simi. (don't give me that sermon of appreciate what you have)

I was hoping you were the dude, just about to start melting...

And yeah! I'm not a nice lady.
I'm me like no other. Special!
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
youngice87:
Are you kidding me? Na wa ooooooooo, women don suffer ooooooo,is she a kid that you must correct with cane? What happened to walking out when you're angry. Oga ooooooooo. You were making sense at the beginning but you just go Bleep up at the end. What's wrong with some men? If you want to fight, go to the garages in Lagos and show your fighting skills there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summary Of Laura Schlessinger's Book: "The Proper Care And Feeding Of Husbands" / Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl / How Do You Give Your Wife Pocket Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.