Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji (1300 Views)

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by DeepSight(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
The subject of the possibility of Child Marriage as triggred by recent events before the Senate, is a huge issue currently in the public sphere: indeed, the matter is so topical that the Guardian today has it as its headline.

In view of this, can the Muslim Mod, Maclatunji kindly explain why he locked a thread discussing this same matter?

https://www.nairaland.com/1366657/islam-under-age-marriage

Does the Muslim Mod Maclajtunji believe in Freedom of Expression and excahnge of ideas or does he seek to gag everyone once his Religion is under the microscope?

Can the Muslim Mod Maclatunji show exactly why this matter should not be discussed, and give reasons for locking the thread?

Why does the Muslim Mod Maclatunji want the rest of the world to tolerate his intolerance?

I hereby petition the Admin to please remove the radically intolerant Muslim Mod Maclatunji if he cannot show proper reasons for locking the thread.

8 Likes

Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
That maclatunji guy is an I.diot am sure he already betrothed to a 12 year old girl.

5 Likes

Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by DeepSight(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
spongeback: That maclatunji guy is an I.diot am sure he already betrothed to a 12 year old girl.

Of that, there can be no doubt.
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by donem: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Deep Sight: radically intolerant
One of the key attribute of Boko-haram
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Omexonomy: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
spongeback: That maclatunji guy is an I.diot am sure he already betrothed to a 12 year old girl.
from what i heard from tbaba, vexdacool, lagoshia, and mukina they told me that he secreatly got married to three children under six years and seun the athaist was his bestman.

7 Likes

Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Omexonomy: from what i heard from tbaba, vexdacool, lagoshia, and mukina they told me that he secreatly got married to three children under six years and seun the athaist was his bestman.
Lmao...
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
TOPIC HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!!!
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
striktlymi: TOPIC HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!!!
grin
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by donem: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ishilove:
grin
wink
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by vedaxcool(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
unfortunately the deist who started this thread is one of the numerous Ill Mannered individuals who rather than address the thread resorted to insults and personal attacks rather than address the substance of the tthread, and Mac actually indicated that his closing the thread was temporary, hopefully deep and his band of Ill mannered co-travellers would address the thread rather than derailment and insults, we Muslims enjoy civil conversation. wink

1 Like

Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
vedaxcool: we Muslims enjoy civil conversation. wink

indeed , we see how civil your 'conversations' are in Iraq , where after a small talk between the Sunnis and Shiites, over 20 participants were blown to smithereens.

cool

1 Like

Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
I have heard of this so-called ravenous moderator. the boogey man of the Islam Section. Far be it from me to call him by such positively negative attributes. but he is well suited for the job. would you not be shocked if he was any different grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by vedaxcool(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
maclatunji: Too much derailment on this thread and it is serving no constructive purpose at the moment to allow further posts at least for now. You may read what has been posted thus far.

Thank you

deep probably did not have the required sight to see Mac post on why he locked the thread. any dishonesty is a problem in this country. hopefully the energy stuff deep worship would one day instruct him to be more truthful.
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by vedaxcool(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

indeed , we see how civil your 'conversations' are in Iraq , where after a small talk between the Sunnis and Shiites, over 20 participants were blown to smithereens.

cool

actually not as "civil" as the way the god u worship "civilly" toss his son to the Jews who "civilly " drilled him and the son, civilly yelled back to his father, why have u forsaken me such civility mimics the forgiving nature of Christianity. or the civil talk of protestants nd Catholics in ireland. no I refer to people providing their thoughts without resorting to the type of the civility of ur god, Ireland protestants nd catholics, the sort that allows good human rapport. of course we both know u lack these qualities and only know the civility of my self my self why have iou forsaken myself, or is it my God. . . cool
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
vedaxcool:

actually not as "civil" as the way the god u worship "civilly" toss his son to the Jews who "civilly " drilled him and the son, civilly yelled back to his father, why have u forsaken me such civility of mimics the forgiving nature of Christianity. or the civil talk of protestants nd Catholics in ireland

we are not comparing apples with apples here.

In one scenario we have at best a couple of dead people, in the other we have a constant killing of human beings for trivial and sometimes s.tupid reasons.

This is the 21st century , wake up.

smiley
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

we are not comparing apples with apples here.

In one scenario we have at best a couple of dead people, in the other we have a constant killing of human beings for trivial and sometimes s.tupid reasons.

This is the 21st century , wake up.

smiley

as stupid as a merciful father civilly having his son murdered, nd the son civilly accusing his father of abandoment, old tell the civil father who organised his son civil death, to please wake up it is the 21st century and civil father should stop civilly forcing us to believe in the civil murder of his son. grin
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by wiegraf: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Op, redundant I know, but just want to say; excellent..

Random; Personally, I'm just too appalled by the nonsense usually on display in the goat mountains so I tend to stay away. It could drive one madness, and at the very least at that...

Underaged sex is an issue. Ok, so; legalize it!! What of two consenting adults that happen to have teh ghey? HANG THEM!!! Then they have the nerve to suggest it's for the good of society and not a few ped.os. Even disregarding this, I mean wtf? Clearly, too different worlds we live on..

Usually I'm no saint, but next to them, by any standards I consider reasonable, I died for all your sins.
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Seems the tyrant's poodog is here...

As long as he's got Seun's backing, I fear this thread like many others before it, is just a waste of server space ...
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by vedaxcool(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
sings; I ain't being compared to a talking donkey ... la l a la la la
someone here has been labeled a talking donkey. . . la la la la la
called a father of odd noises, la la la la la la called a plain nuisance la la la la la

. . .
grin
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by frank317: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
vedaxcool:

actually not as "civil" as the way the god u worship "civilly" toss his son to the Jews who "civilly " drilled him and the son, civilly yelled back to his father, why have u forsaken me such civility mimics the forgiving nature of Christianity. or the civil talk of protestants nd Catholics in ireland. no I refer to people providing their thoughts without resorting to the type of the civility of ur god, Ireland protestants nd catholics, the sort that allows good human rapport. of course we both know u lack these qualities and only know the civility of my self my self why have iou forsaken myself, or is it my God. . . cool

And this is ur defence for blowing people up at d sligthest provocation. I thought u were going to prove how muslims enjoy civil conversation..
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by vedaxcool(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2013
frank3.16:

And this is ur defence for blowing people up at d sligthest provocation. I thought u were going to prove how muslims enjoy civil conversation..

and this is ur defence for the bloodthirsty father u worship who civilly had his own son murdered just because he could not bring himself to forgive u.

well different strokes for different folks.. cool
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by frank317: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2013
vedaxcool:

and this is ur defence for the bloodthirsty father u worship who civilly had his own son murdered just because he could not bring himself to forgive u.

well different strokes for different folks.. cool

Ok, christians worship a blood thirsty father while Muslims are blood thirsty themselves, religion must really suck.

U know all these, why then do u worship ur God? Instead of defending u claims, u find fault in others... And the others find fault in u. Are both of u not confused?
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by mahdino: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2013

Brother, why is it that when a 50 yrs old man rapes a 6yrs old girl it will just be a news brief, but when a 50yrs old man marry's a 12yrs old girl it become a problem?

1 Like

Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: I have heard of this so-called ravenous moderator. the boogey man of the Islam Section. Far be it from me to call him by such positively negative attributes. but he is well suited for the job. would you not be shocked if he was any different grin grin grin

I wonder o! Imagine expecting a pig to act like a cat. No! Pigs will act like pigs and muslims will act like muslims.
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Pygru: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pygru: .
Nice resurrection. grin
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
donem:
One of the key attribute of Boko-haram
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Omexonomy: from what i heard from tbaba, vexdacool, lagoshia, and mukina they told me that he secreatly got married to three children under six years and seun the athaist was his bestman.
lol
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
I unban myself from any banning...
Re: The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
lol

(1) (Reply)

Fifteen Signs Of False Humility / Dear Christians, How Did The Devil Steal, Kill And Destroy? / Uthman Dan Fodio’s Great Grandson Now A Great Man Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.