Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour (19805 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by funmeme(f): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
I wish her safe delivery... Ayo lama gbo.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

you are very correct....
they always loiter around buckingham palace with their old pin-hole cameras and obesity. that monarchy concept gets them super-excited!!! some even wait for hours just to see the rare moment the palace guards move!

[b]of course, i actually heard all the houses in london are on leasehold. the ownership of any house is only for 100 years. i don't know how far it's true though cos it sure sounds ridiculous! no wonder the grosvenors, the rothschilds, westminsters can never be brok[/b]e!!!

Yeah that's true, and I think it's the same in Nigeria (99 years) but trust me but trust me, in Britain, after 100 years I don't think anyone will disturb you, you might just need a few paper work.

The Rothschild are now so many, there are now 100s if Rothschilds and not all are rich or stupendously rich, look at the owner of Goldsmith Uni, I think he is a Rothschild, and even the sister Jemima khan, they are both Rothschilds but yet the chase Julian assange over 50k bail money
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123:
Lmaaoo ! grin

Are you watching bbc ? Did you see the newscaster from America that has been camping outside Buckingham palace for two weeks ! Talk about dedication.

afam will soon disown his adopted country....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Lmaaoo ! grin

Are you watching bbc ? Did you see the newscaster from America that has been camping outside Buckingham palace for two weeks ! Talk about dedication.

Don't be carried away by all that, it's all about money and furthering your career.

The American networks are in a rush for who breaks the story first.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Symphony007: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

you are very correct....
they always loiter around buckingham palace with their old pin-hole cameras and obesity. that monarchy concept gets them super-excited!!! some even wait for hours just to see the rare moment the palace guards move!

Some of them are lucky. I have a friend in the u.s who visited london and was at the gates of buckingham palace taking videos when all of a sudden. The gates opened and he turned around and saw the bentley state limosine with the queen seated in back entering the palace. He was overwhealmed and started shouting "oh my god. It's the queen...it's the queen"..."that care is so cool". The video is all over youtube. Very hilarious.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
The plan was to stay away from all news television, but it's actually proving very comical.

"Labour can last over 24hours". NO SH/t! shocked. And such expertise on tap for interviews; real midwives?!! Gtfoh! undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:
Yeah that's true, and I think it's the same in Nigeria (99 years) but trust me but trust me, in Britain, after 100 years I don't think anyone will disturb you, you might just need a few paper work.

in this country? leasehold means only bricks and wood - the land the house is standing on belongs to the government.

The Rothschild are now so many, there are now 100s if Rothschilds and not all are rich or stupendously rich, look at the owner of Goldsmith Uni, I think he is a Rothschild, and even the sister Jemima khan, they are both Rothschilds but yet the chase Julian assange over 50k bail money

i doubt the direct descendants of those 5 sons would be broke. their father barred female descendants from getting direct inheritance from the family coffers. that man is the smartest man on the planet - he was a man on a mission!!!

50calibre:
Don't be carried away by all that, it's all about money and furthering your career.
The American networks are in a rush for who breaks the story first.

and they couldn't do that on twitter? please spare me this rubbish. americans are actually awed by the concept of the royal family. people generally tend to value what they don't have. the average brit can't be bothered....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

in this country? leasehold means only bricks and wood - the land the house is standing on belongs to the government.

i doubt the direct descendants of those 5 sons would be broke. their father barred female descendants from getting direct inheritance from the family coffers. that man is the smartest man on the planet - he was a man on a mission!!!
Super smart indeed.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Flytefalls: The plan was to stay away from all news television, but it's actually proving very comical.

"Labour can last over 24hours". NO SH/t! shocked. And such expertise on tap for interviews; real midwives?!! Gtfoh! undecided

Wag1, girlie?

When are you going to have my royal babies? Man's got royal blood flowing in my veins and arteries - prince shymmex of zamunda. Trust me, ain't nothing like the African royal blood - dun noe! tongue tongue

Fi waan tek yuh a meet mi momma, mi JA girlie. Wahh yah say? undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:
of course, i actually heard all the houses in london are on leasehold. the ownership of any house is only for 100 years. i don't know how far it's true though cos it sure sounds ridiculous! no wonder the grosvenors, the rothschilds, the cardogans can never be broke!!!

I actually don't know how the leasehold thing works, but it seems they're the legal owners of the property.

That's why I don't really know why these people moan all the time about black people - we don't own shiit in this country. We just exist out here! grin grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

and they couldn't do that on twitter? please spare me this rubbish. americans are actually awed by the concept of the royal family. people generally tend to value what they don't have. the average brit can't be bothered....

Yeah right! The Americans are fascinated with the royal family, the same way anybody is fascinated with ancient tradition/culture and relics from the past, the same way the Brits are fascinated with Barack Obama, I remember the frenzy Obama's 2 visits caused as well as his recent G8 trip to Northern Ireland

You always value something you don't have.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Super smart indeed.

the man didn't want any yeye playboy from warri to marry his female descendants and take from him so he barred the girls from his will. the females had no choice but to marry their cousins(inbreeding) which effectively keeps the money circulating within the same family tree......

shymexx:
I actually don't know how the leasehold thing works, but it seems they're the legal owners of the property.

That's why I don't really know why these people moan all the time about black people - we don't own shiit in this country. We just exist out here! grin grin

we own our wives and our children - nobody can take that from us. we don't care about their properties or land. every nigerian dreams of going back home(when they win the euromillions) grin

50calibre:
Yeah right! The Americans are fascinated with the royal family, the same way anybody is fascinated with ancient tradition/culture and relics from the past, the same way the Brits are fascinated with Barack Obama, I remember the frenzy Obama's 2 visits caused as well as his recent G8 trip to Northern Ireland

there are millions of obamas in the UK. how's obama's skin different from shymexx? the frenzy you saw at northern ireland were protests that normally accompany the G-8 meetings. this has been the case long before obama became a president!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:

Fam, change the bolded to: "You always value to something you don't have when those you admire have it." No one values anything African and they also don't have what we've got. Heck, even Africans don't value their own. grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:
we own our wives and our children - nobody can take that from us. we don't care about their properties or land. every nigerian dreams of going back home(when they win the euromillions) grin

Bwahahahahahahaha

Lawd knows the number of times I've played the God forsaken lotto. Also ended up progressing to the bookies. I stopped after losing almost all my life savings to the bookies. You can never win that shiit, trust me. All the winning tickets always end up in some village somewhere in the middle of nowhere. These fools are just selling us a damn dream.

The plan was to win a milli and go buy a beach house somewhere, and retire there for the rest of my life. But they took all my damn money!! grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Lawd knows the number of times I've played the God forsaken lotto. Also ended up progressing to the bookies. I stopped after losing almost all my life savings to the bookies. You can never win that shiit, trust me. All the winning tickets always end up in some village somewhere in the middle of nowhere. These fools are just selling us a damn dream.

The plan was to win a milli and go buy a beach house somewhere, and retire there for the rest of my life. But they took all my damn money!! grin

don't be ashamed, you are not alone! grin cheesy
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by slimyem: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Its hypocritial for anyone who has made at least five comments on this thread to utter scoffs at the journalists and others watching on the birth. Y'all are doing the same thing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

Wag1, girlie?

When are you going to have my royal babies? Man's got royal blood flowing in my veins and arteries - prince shymmex of zamunda. Trust me, ain't nothing like the African royal blood - dun noe! tongue tongue

Fi waan tek yuh a meet mi momma, mi JA girlie. Wahh yah say? undecided
Ahahahaha. Have I even met one Nigerian with no royal affiliations grin. Bring me a pure blooded warrior and we ah go make we tribe fi de revolution wink.

I think I may be forced to watch Hollyoaks...
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

don't be ashamed, you are not alone! grin cheesy

Bruv, I'll never forget the day I lost all the money in my account in one day at the bookies. I almost went nuts! I just sat somewhere scratching my head!!! grin grin grin grin After that, I took my passport to all the bookies where I live and banned myself!!!

Fvck the bookies!!!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

Fam, change the bolded to: "You always value to something you don't have when those you admire have it." No one values anything African and they also don't have what we've got. Heck, even Africans don't value their own. grin

Lol the admiration between the US and the Brits is mutual, but many Americans just don't give a damn or seem too bothered. I've come across many American who don't even know who the British PM is, their world begins and ends in America.

Only Britain seems too fussed about this " special relationship "
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
slimyem: Its hypocritial for anyone who has made at least five comments on this thread to utter scoffs at the journalists and others watching on the birth. Y'all are doing the same thing. tongue

you mean i am doing the same thing as the journalists that flew hours from australia/japan to stand under the sun? you know they could have just stayed at home like me and still get the same coverage.....

majority of them are dumb americans though - they probably think they would get near the newborn and touch. a woman on BBC just now said she flew from australia to witness this day.

shymexx:

Bruv, I'll never forget the day I lost all the money in my account in one day at the bookies. I almost went nuts! I just sat somewhere scratching my head!!! grin grin grin grin After that, I took my passport to all the bookies where I live and banned myself!!!

Fvck the bookies!!!

i had an online account with williamhill and skybet. the first few weeks were prosperous, it was like taking candy from a kid. then the luck soon changed and i spent all my winnings betting on things that seemed sure. to cut the story short, i lost about a thousand quid! i have not gone there since then.

the bookies are notorious rogues....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
slimyem: Its hypocritial for anyone who has made at least five comments on this thread to utter scoffs at the journalists and others watching on the birth. Y'all are doing the same thing. tongue
not watching, just gisting about british money.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Flytefalls:
Ahahahaha. Have I even met one Nigerian with no royal affiliations grin. Bring me a pure blooded warrior and we ah go make we tribe fi de revolution wink.

I think I may be forced to watch Hollyoaks...

Dem ones a fake royals - mine is 110% real and ah waan go fi de revolution wit yuh, girlie. tongue

Hollyoaks has been rubbish since Gemma Atkinson and O. T. Fagbenle left! undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

you mean i am doing the same thing as the journalists that flew hours from australia/japan to stand under the sun? you know they could have just stayed at home like me and still get the same coverage.....

majority of them are dumb americans though - they probably think they would get near the newborn and touch. a woman on BBC just now said she flew from australia to witness this day.
Australia?!shocked
Dem aussies are crazzy
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

the man didn't want any yeye playboy from warri to marry his female descendants and take from him so he barred the girls from his will. the females had no choice but to marry their cousins(inbreeding) which effectively keeps the money circulating within the same family tree......

there are millions of obamas in the UK. how's obama's skin different from shymexx? the frenzy you saw at northern ireland were protests that normally accompany the G-8 meetings. this has been the case long before obama became a president!

Nah!! Not the protests, I mean the multitude of people lined up on the streets smiling heartily waiting to see Obama, I mean the House of Commons, waiting to be addressed by Obama, I mean the young people at county Armagh waiting to be addressed by Obama
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:

Lol the admiration between the US and the Brits is mutual, but many Americans just don't give a damn or seem too bothered. I've come across many American who don't even know who the British PM is, their world begins and ends in America.

Only Britain seems too fussed about this " special relationship "

America is the little brother that became the most successful brother - kind of like Jacob and Esau.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:
Nah!! Not the protests, I mean the multitude of people lined up on the streets smiling heartily waiting to see Obama, I mean the House of Commons, waiting to be addressed by Obama, I mean the young people at county Armagh waiting to be addressed by Obama

that's normal na - america has stood still several times for the members of the royal family. your point is neither here nor there....

uj_sizzle:
Australia?!shocked
Dem aussies are crazzy

flying almost 26 hours to witness another woman give birth is just lunacy....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva u sure u on this thread??
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by slimyem: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

Its their job and you know its how it should be. I know you get your fun from the scoffing.

Dumb americans? Maybe! But y'all are still the same. I know you'll be here when the news breaks.tongue
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by pri3stess(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Imma let Will and Kate finish, but Beyonce still had the best labor ever.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

that's normal na - america has stood still several times for the members of the royal family. your point is neither here nor there....

flying almost 26 hours to witness another woman give birth is just lunacy....
Don't blame her though, they are down under afterall. Probably were the last to receive brains smh
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by slimyem: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
not watching, just gisting about british money.
you gotta do something while watching nah..
Its like popcorn and the movies. British money is the popcorn here. wink
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
slimyem: Its their job and you know its how it should be. I know you get your fun from the scoffing.

they could have followed this on twitter or BBC na.....don't you get it? they are just queuing outside the hospital. they would never be allowed in or take any picture of the couple or the baby. so what exactly are they covering?

Dumb americans? Maybe! But y'all are still the same. I know you'll be here when the news breaks.tongue

i would be here cos i am always here......

pri3stess: Imma let Will and Kate finish, but Beyonce still had the best labor ever.

this is funny.....

uj_sizzle:
Don't blame her though, they are down under afterall. Probably were the last to receive brains smh

hahahahaha.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge / Wedding In Absentia Using Pictures: Your Take / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.