Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son (19818 Views)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Stegomiah: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2013
TWENTY THINGS A MOM SHOULD TELL HER SON

1. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship, so don't take something away from her that you can't give back.

2. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority, work with others, manage your time, and stay out of trouble. And maybe even throw or catch.

3. Use careful aim when you pee. Somebody's got to clean that up, you know.

4. Save money when you're young because you'll need it some day.

5. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven, washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom. Now please go use them.

6. Pray and be a spiritual leader.

7. Don't ever be a bully and don't ever start a fight, but if some idiot clocks you, please defend yourself.

8. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from you.

9. Treat women kindly. Forever is a long time to live alone and it's even longer to live with somebody who hates your guts.

10. Take pride in your appearance.

11. Be strong and tender at the same time.

12. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3 A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.

13. "Yes ma'am" and "yes sir" still go a long way.

14. The reason that they're called "private parts" is because they're "private". Please do not scratch them in public.

15. Peer pressure is a scary thing. Be a good leader and others will follow.

16. Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea.

17. Be patriotic.

18. Potty humor isn't the only thing that's humorous.

19. Please choose your spouse wisely. My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for me spending time with you and my grandchildren.

20. Remember to call your mother because I might be missing you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Akuviv: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
NO 5 got me laughing grin grin grin the earlier the better. comes in handy when wifey is pregnant.

NO 14 lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Never date a woman you know you can't marry.

19 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Stegomiah: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan: Never date a woman you know you can't marry.

well, you can never tell who you'll end up with, never date a woman who you can't marry is lyk saying neva date at all. Am very sure if you ask majority of modas dey will tell u dia husband wasn't dia 1st love.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by slimyem: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
14. The reason that they’re called “private
parts”
is because they’re “private”.
Please do not scratch them in public.
shockedcheesy cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Stegomiah:

well, you can never tell who you'll end up with, never date a woman who you can't marry is lyk saying neva date at all. Am very sure if you ask majority of modas dey will tell u dia husband wasn't dia 1st love.

Is more like never date a slim girl if you prefer them fat.Never date a fair skinned girl,if you prefer them dark,got my point now?Situations might force you to settle for a woman you don't wanna sEe for the rest of your life.

8 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2013
Very nice OP. I like this a lot!
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Pataki: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2013
"Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea."

Do our Nigerian sisters appreciate flowers? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by slimyem: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2013
^Nope!
Wetin I wan take flower do? tongue
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Pataki: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2013
slimyem: ^Nope!
Wetin I wan take flower do? tongue

Na una dey encourage our Naija brothers not to be romantic. tongue A woman who knows how to care for a flower surely will know how to care for her man. cheesy

I am sure most Naija women do not even know the color of a rose flower. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by slimyem: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2013
Pataki:

Na una dey encourage our Naija brothers not to be romantic. tongue A woman who knows how to care for a flower surely will know how to care for her man. cheesy

I am sure most Naija women do not even know the color of a rose flower. tongue
It not our culture and our weather doesn't make it appreciable cool
There is also no relationship between caring for a flower and a man..coolA woman who knows how to cook correct soup will know how to care for her man.grin tongue
That op's line should be changed to "buying her a gift for no reason is always a good idea"cheesy

Roses come in different colours btw..red,pink,white,burgundy...tongue

1 Like

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by nikkyshyne(f): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2013
Pataki: "Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea."

Do our Nigerian sisters appreciate flowers? undecided
I dont mind me some flowers. I'll put it in my room, living room, corridor any where the space is available so i can look at it everytime and smiley

2 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Stegomiah: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2013
slimyem: It not our culture and our weather doesn't make it appreciable cool
There is also no relationship between caring for a flower and a man..coolA woman who knows how to cook correct soup will know how to care for her man.grin tongue
That op's line should be changed to "buying her a gift for no reason is always a good idea"cheesy

Roses come in different colours btw..red,pink,white,burgundy...tongue

Noted, but slimyem culture apart, am pretty sure you lyk flowers nd u're jst pretending not τ̅☺.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Stegomiah: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2013
byvan:

Is more like never date a slim girl if you prefer them fat.Never date a fair skinned girl,if you prefer them dark,got my point now?Situations might force you to settle for a woman you don't wanna sEe for the rest of your life.

τ̅☺ some extent I'll say ya'rite, buh d truth is, human beings are very complicated, we have diverse wants, needs, tastes, goals... We neva achieve nd smtimes we av 2 settle for less, or d available ones. Pple do change, circumstances, conditions, seasons, leadership... Nd so do taste, only memories last forever. D fact is no one knows tomorrow, nd its almost impossible τ̅☺ marry ur first love even if he/she is your taste because of d aforementioned.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stegomiah:

τ̅☺ some extent I'll say ya'rite, buh d truth is, human beings are very complicated, we have diverse wants, needs, tastes, goals... We neva achieve nd smtimes we av 2 settle for less, or d available ones. Pple do change, circumstances, conditions, seasons, leadership... Nd so do taste, only memories last forever. D fact is no one knows tomorrow, nd its almost impossible τ̅☺ marry ur first love even if he/she is your taste because of d aforementioned.

My point is not about marrying your first love,is about marrying from your spec.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Stegomiah: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
byvan:

My point is not about marrying your first love,is about marrying from your spec.

kk ma'am
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bisade ooooo, shocked

Come and read this.

Let it not be said that your ma did not introduce you to the oven and the mop. And I miss you all the time, never forget that!

2 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by AkinDavid2: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Treat every woman that comes your way with utmost courtesy especially those that deserves it cheesy
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by dnawah(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
My son do them wetin them do megrin

3 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
When he becomes a teenager

Anything you see me complain to your dad about,don't do it !

I brought you into this world,I can take you out !

Are you mad?

As long as you live under this roof,you have to obey my rules !

Yes I cooked jollof rice and chicken ,that is what you are having for for dinner,no pizza,datz all

I have made my decision and it is final !

My answer is capital NO !

You think I'm kidding?

You will see my true color!

This is the very last warning !

Well your friends can do it but this is a different family,we have our own rules

Please go upstairs,this discussion is over for now !

Wait till your father comes home !

Sorry,the basket ball practice is cancelled,I am not moving an inch and neither are you

grin grin grin

Sure I am reminding some of you of your own mothers hahahaha ha
We are all the same aren't we? but we need to be firm with you all
Proud of you sugar!!

3 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by MMM2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Don't date 1 girl, it kills d pen1s angry

4 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stegomiah:
12. A woman can do everything that you can do. This includes her having a successful career and you changing diapers at 3 A.M. Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship..

12 is not true.

A woman cant have a peniis and release sperm

4 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by whealthy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Don't marry IBO girls, they will ruin you. t
dey too like money.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stegomiah: TWENTY THINGS A MOM SHOULD TELL HER SON

16. Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea.

Sorry my son, Slight correction from Mum

When dealing with Nigerian girls replace flower with Blackberry, BIS, Brazilian hair, Chicken and chips, Suya, Indian hair, Money, Money and more money

basically with money you can never go wrong with Naija babes

4 Likes

Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Well said
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by xrazzy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
dayokanu:

12 is not true.

what about transgendered?
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by xrazzy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
dayokanu:

12 is not true.

what about she.male?
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
I agree with this!
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by Tunjman(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
"Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea."

This depends on geographical locations, flowers are appreciated in an environment where ladies don't put their 'all' in material things...In Nigeria, "Bringing her Hitech Gadgets and fashion accessories for no reason is always a good idea"
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by tomzman: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Clap for yourself Op. Good one!
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by tspun(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
he should never have sex witout comdon bcus all d girls r AWOSHA.
Re: Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son by dridowu: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour / Wedding In Absentia Using Pictures: Your Take / What Happens When The Wife Earns More? .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.