Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... (61638 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2016

5 Likes

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by lilmax(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Do you know the meaning of labour?

204 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by crackhaus: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Women !!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by akachidi(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2016
By the time you see babour face to face you won't even see the traces of that makeups..

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by EfemenaXY: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Lol, nice one.

Do her up so she looks like a movie star even while birthing. smiley

lilmax:

So?

What's that got to do with trying to look good through it? Would applying make up prevent the baby from coming out? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
She nor fine sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Dsrooftiles: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by 20bc(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Cutehector:
She nor fine sef

I swear gah, the girl no both of them na ugly dude....
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by lolaluv1(f): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Why is it that the males on this thread are so derogatory about this? Saying she's not pretty, she doesn't know what labour is?

You guys just seem like embittered sadists, determined to keep her in 'her place'. Like how dare she attempt to look pretty in the delivery room, huh?

Please let her be o. She can handle it, thats why.
Common stomach ache, you guys will be complaining and whining everywhere...tongue

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by YourCoffin: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Is she trying to scare the baby or what?

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by okirewaju(f): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2016
You cannot be in active phase of labour and apply make up

How can undecided

Except she used epidural

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Chanchit: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
This can only happen in abroad na, come try this shii in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by nasty45(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sigh
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
I need one please. I'm only surrounded with peeps that takes my good heart for granted. Happy 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by kings09(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Am sure she delivered wit make-up on d baby's face smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Odekku: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Smh, end time friends
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by sleeknick: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice...
Meanwhile there's something on my signature you need to see...

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by gamaliel121(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have some really nasty to say...scared of saying it..
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by firstolalekan(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mstcheeewu

Iranu

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
My sis, let dem talk na. If dey no talk, how their body go come down. They are just confused species
lolaluv1:
Why is it that the males on this thread are so derogatory about this? Saying she's not pretty, she doesn't know what labour is?

You guys just seem like embittered sadists, determined to keep her in 'her place'. Like how dare she attempt to look pretty in the delivery room, huh?

Please let her be o. She can handle it, thats why.
Common stomach ache, you guys will be complaining and whining everywhere...tongue

20 Likes

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by omadaa(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Labor never catch am.... I bet the face will be more messed up during/after delivery

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by kentzz(f): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
lilmax:

Leave dem jare. wen labour holds dem dey wunt be smiling, talk mre painting face. èkù labòùŕ oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by flokii: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
some ladies and unnecessary attention seeking..

all just because of likes..

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by ndaman25: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
haha....women nd their wahala
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by holluwai(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Just wait and do the same for the babe, hopefully it's a girl.

grin
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by mommysgirl(f): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
D pain never hook her grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by deeswagger: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Make up kwanu

Abeg my IBO people, se I make sense
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by holluwai(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
mommysgirl:
D pain never hook her grin

Experienced?
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Lordave: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Beautiful labour woman

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by loomer: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
When labour start na slap she go give her friend den apologise later

8 Likes

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by mommysgirl(f): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
holluwai:

Experienced?
No, witnessed
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by holluwai(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
mommysgirl:

No, witnessed
Ah, ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.