Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Need Help- Denied Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help- Denied Visa (2466 Views)

20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
I recently applied for a Schegen tourist visa tru Spain and i was rejected on the basis that; "information presented to the justification of
the purpose and conditions of the intended stay
was not reliable". What shud i do next, would appealing b d solution? If yes how do i go about it, do i need a doc to facilitate dat? Ur help is highly welcome fellow Nairalanders. Thanks in anticipation of ur favorable advise.
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
kinfuny3: I recently applied for a Schegen tourist visa tru Spain and i was rejected on the basis that; "information presented to the justification of
was not reliable". What shud i do next, would appealing b d solution? If yes how do i go about it, do i need a doc to facilitate dat? Ur help is highly welcome fellow Nairalanders. Thanks in anticipation of ur favorable advise.

What reason did you give for the tourist visa
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Repackage your documents and re-apply..
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
justwise:

What reason did you give for the tourist visa

Do u mean on the application form or stated in a letter? though every was arranged by my agent. please 'justwise' direct me a little more. ur effort is highly appreciated
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
kinfuny3:
Do u mean on the application form or stated in a letter? though every was arranged by my agent. please 'justwise' direct me a little more. ur effort is highly appreciated

What reason did your agent gave for your intended visit to Spain?
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
To tour n visit sight centers but am not sure any was specified
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by justwise(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
kinfuny3: To tour n visit sight centers but am not sure any was specified

Do you work and have strong source of income?
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
justwise:

yes sir
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
justwise:

are u still there justwise'. Please assist me in any way u can. God bless u.
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by africanchilds: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
kinfuny3:
are u still there justwise'. Please assist me in any way u can. God bless u.

Smiles...This is a Forum..Look up answered questions.Justwise isnt Getting Paid being here
You are writing in a Panic way.Take your time to repackage your docs
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by ifegy: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
kinfuny3: I recently applied for a Schegen tourist visa tru Spain and i was rejected on the basis that; "information presented to the justification of the purpose and conditions of the intended stay

Well, you should probably find out from your agent exactly what he submitted on your behalf. Did he submit false information of some sort to try and boost your chances? That may be what the embassy considers 'unreliable' information.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifegy:

Well, you should probably find out from your agent exactly what he submitted on your behalf. Did he submit false information of some sort to try and boost your chances? That may be what the embassy considers 'unreliable' information.
ifegy i think u are right because on the day i went for biometrics i saw two bank statements one from firstbank and GTB. Now that it is refused the GTB account statement was not returned with other docs. Could dat be the problem?
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
africanchilds:

Smiles...This is a Forum..Look up answered questions.Justwise isnt Getting Paid being here
You are writing in a Panic way.Take your time to repackage your docs
Yes, but i learnt u cannot reapply if u have not taken a step to appeal denial. I dont know how true dat is. And they returned the denied visa application with one form. Its heading states 'STANDARD FORM FOR NOTIFYING AND MOTIVATING REFUSAL, ANNULMENT OR REVOCATION OF A VISA'
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
kinfuny3: I recently applied for a Schegen tourist visa tru Spain and i was rejected on the basis that; "information presented to the justification of
was not reliable".
What shud i do next, would appealing b d solution? If yes how do i go about it, do i need a doc to facilitate dat? Ur help is highly welcome fellow Nairalanders. Thanks in anticipation of ur favorable advise.

For you to appeal or reapply you need to know exactly what your agent submitted before. Let him give you the photocopy of documents he submitted on your behalf or tell you if he made any misrepresentation in the application form.

The info will help you make decision whether to reapply or appeal the decision
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by kinfuny3: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
justwise:

For you to appeal or reapply you need to know exactly what your agent submitted before. Let him give you the photocopy of documents he submitted on your behalf or tell you if he made any misrepresentation in the application form.

The info will help you make decision whether to reapply or appeal the decision
Ok thanks justwise. But do u know how i can go about the appeal if i have to. Thank to u
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by ifegy: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
kinfuny3:
ifegy i think u are right because on the day i went for biometrics i saw two bank statements one from firstbank and GTB. Now that it is refused the GTB account statement was not returned with other docs. Could dat be the problem?

...Hmm, from your reply, sounds like either one or both of the bank statements was not genuine...if so, that could indeed be the reason(or one of the reasons) for the refusal.
As justwise pointed out, get all the documents submitted on your behalf, and make sure any re-submission has only genuine documents...
Re: I Need Help- Denied Visa by Bass450: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
I recently applied for a Schegen tourist visa tru Spain and i was rejected on the basis that; "information presented to the justification of

(1) (Reply)

Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online / Lagos To Cotonou In 2 Days (pictures) / Does Undergraduate Degree Worth The Price Abroad Especially In Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.