Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Devil And The Golfer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Devil And The Golfer (1059 Views)

Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) / God, Devil And Nigeria / The Devil And Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil And The Golfer by kaybee(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2006
A golfer is in a competitive match with a friend, who is ahead by a couple of strokes. The golfer says to himself, "I'd give anything to sink this next putt."

A stranger walks up to him and whispers, "Would you give up a fourth of your sex life?"

The golfer thinks the man is crazy and that his answer will be meaningless but also that perhaps this is a good omen and will put him in the right frame of mind to make the difficult putt and says, "OK." And sinks the putt.

Two holes later he mumbles to himself, "Boy, if I could only get an eagle on this hole."

The same stranger moves to his side and says, "Would it be worth another fourth of your sex life?"

The golfer shrugs and says, "Sure." And he makes an eagle.

Down to the final hole. The golfer needs yet another eagle to win. Though he says nothing, the stranger moves to his side and says, "Would you be willing to give up the rest of your sex life to win this match?"

The golfer says, "Certainly." And makes the eagle.

As the golfer walks to the club house, the stranger walks alongside and says,"You know, I've really not been fair with you because you don't know who I am. I'm the devil and from now on you will have no sex life."

"Nice to meet you," says the golfer. "My name's Father O'Malley."
Re: The Devil And The Golfer by micklplus(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2006
Thats nice ! A Rev father doesnt need a sex in the first place.
Nice one
Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: The Devil And The Golfer by Muyiron(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2006
That was cool. I didnt get it until I read micklplus' reply
Re: The Devil And The Golfer by ToyM28(f): 2:38pm On May 26, 2006
Muyiron:

That was cool. I didnt get it until I read micklplus' reply

Are u serious? wats not 2 get! Funny joke
Re: The Devil And The Golfer by diddy4(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2006
nice joke and good bargin. daevil aint that smart. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why It's Great Being A Guy / Bigger Fool: / Heaven's Lineup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.