Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Let Us Pray for you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray for you (499 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pray for you by coupleprophets: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Intercession can be made concerning any circumstances by prayer. Whether any adverse situation or sickness, prayer is necessary to induce a permanent change. Are you sick, troubled, worried or in pain? Whatever the case may be, we the couple prophets can pray for you. You can send your prayer requests on our website http://www.coupleprophets.com for us to intercede in prayer for you. Send your prayer requests now as we believe that God answers prayers.
http://www.coupleprophets.com

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray for you by bimpsybaby(f): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
I sent my prayer request that i needed an healing from fever. Am glad that i was healed through your online ministry. May God continue to use you couple prophets in Jesus name.
Re: Let Us Pray for you by onetrack(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
My friend had his arm amputated. I would like for you to pray for him so that he will grow a new arm.
Re: Let Us Pray for you by kingofboys009: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
onetrack: My friend had his arm amputated. I would like for you to pray for him so that he will grow a new arm.
I advise you to get toy hand for your friend. Wetin ur frnd do why dem cut his hand?

(1) (Reply)

God Speaks Through A Man's Miraculous New Talent / One Step At A Time. / Nothern Governors Causing Disunity Among Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.