Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. (2652 Views)

Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! / Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2014
This is a thread where we can drop our prayers,wishes and encouragements for our own brother,DJDOLA.

He needs our prayers and I'm certain the Almighty God who never fails will heal him.
Please,don't ignore this. He needs us now more than ever. God bless you as you respond,AMEN.

Here is saying thank you to TEHN and all those who have donated their time and money so far. GOD BLESS Y'LL!

For more info,please click on this link www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
You can still contribute by paying money into this account. No amount is too small. God bless you.

Account Details
please pay to
Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji
Account Number: 0026812459
Bank:GTB
Add DJDOLA as reference
Paypal: please email ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Dear God, Ruler of Heaven and Earth, Greatest Physican, Balm of Gilead.
We bless you God for today, we bless you for the gift of life, we bless you for answered prayers already.
Thank you for your son Hamed-DJDOLA. Thank you for you said we should thank you for everything.

We desire for his good health. Therefore we ask that you heal him. Remember Lord the miracles you performed in the past which you're still doing till this day.
Please God,stretch forth your healing hands and heal Djdola. Touch him on that hospital bed and give him a brand new liver and kidneys

May his life never remain the same. Remember you said that by your strips we're healed. Remember your words on calvary and heal your son.

Thank you so much for your love. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. Thank you Greatest Physican. This we pray only in your name,AMEN!

Also Father,may all the prayers that will be posted on this thread receive answers. AMEN.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2014
Faithgoks, victoriousvic, luckygurl, toniro, fatalveli, lilmaxfidel, lanicky, sexysapphire, jefferyjamez, emzypaz, kingphilip, onemansquad, chibwike, tosyne2much, dechandel, naijaboiy, francistony, donvilo, okotv, toykathy, ujsizzle, kiddablingzz, Amefrica, Charijee, kingtom, cheriepet, dre11, trypa, marthak, marieolae, Iyabodeh, Dygeasy, Kachisbarbie, cwaya, ojdollors, Chisco82, Temitopedaniel, therock5555, almacherish, julietAKK, calismart, audreytimms, candy, iceberylin, claireshan, toeyean1507, 3coins, priscaoge, nnekamezor, logoDwhiz, DaveP, solotutu, Valmunich, benromeo39, princeAdepoju, aboyaji, chizzy94...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2014
i am that i am,,healer of namaan and other followers of your word..el shaddai...
we gather here this morning to commit into your able and loving hands o God..
our brother djdola who has been down with sickness and afflictions...
we prayd this morning that you in your loving mercy and kindness stretch out your healing hands upon him this morning...
he has no one but you..you are the beginning and the end,the alpha omega,the greatest physician ever..
we implore on you through our blessed ever virgin mary to heal this man of his pains and sickness...
please all catholics should say the holy rosary and dont forget to add djdola on your prayers...he has no one but us....

embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Thank you MizMyColi and Idowuogbo.
Kelvingraphics,do you mind posting that banner you made? Thank you so much
Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by iceberylin(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Jah plcc save a brother embarassed
Cause you yourself has promised to protect and provide for us as long as you live inside us...
And we believe its true cause the Bible said it is...

AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by iceberylin(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Thank you MizMyColi and Idowuogbo.
Kelvingraphics,do you mind posting that banner you made? Thank you so much
I Admire ur kind heart sad

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
embarassedembarassed
Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Cwaya(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Faithgoks, victoriousvic, luckygurl, toniro, fatalveli, lilmaxfidel, lanicky, sexysapphire, jefferyjamez, emzypaz, kingphilip, onemansquad, chibwike, tosyne2much, dechandel, naijaboiy, francistony, donvilo, okotv, toykathy, ujsizzle, kiddablingzz, Amefrica, Charijee, kingtom, cheriepet, dre11, trypa, marthak, marieolae, Iyabodeh, Dygeasy, Kachisbarbie, cwaya, ojdollors, Chisco82, Temitopedaniel, therock5555, almacherish, julietAKK, calismart, audreytimms, candy, iceberylin, claireshan, toeyean1507, 3coins, priscaoge, nnekamezor, logoDwhiz, DaveP, solotutu, Valmunich, benromeo39, princeAdepoju, aboyaji, chizzy94...

Baba God, the Holy Bible says, "By his (Jesus) stripes we are healed". From what i learnt, the words of the Bible are meant to be true. Based on this, God deliver A Brother.
Except you want us to believe otherwise.

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Seun, cupidhero, oahray, eroticAngelina, ojingbe, temigracie, africanapple, rokiatu, vivly, annypie, fidira, Nabsprada, Cupidora, Angelamina, Maureensylvia, Esdb, missberrypop5, Lagunna, Tipiflexy, kelvin0, lalasticlala, nimen, bunsky, pweetyz, tranxo, vivaciousvivi, tallesty1, cdamsel, Abumikey, Jbluv55, Omolola1, lorlaahlozz, djeezy, boc4real...
Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by 3coins(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2014
In the name of the Father,and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,Amen. . .Almighty and eternal God,you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you. Hear us for your sick servant Djdola for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy,that being restored to bodily health,he may give thanks to you in your church. . We ask this through Christ our Lord. . Amen. . We ask that Mary and all the Saints intercede for us Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Please do we mind not quoting the post with tags? It sort of creates unnecessary mentions. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Well done Jennimma!

Father in Heaven, we are gathered here to intercede on behalf of your Son, Father we ask that you heal him,you told us to call on you and ye shall answer, oh the Holy one of Israel make your presence known. We ask that you heal this being you created,let him live to fulfil destiny Lord, let this be a testimony Lord, for in your mighty name we pray...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by priscaoge(f): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
By His Strips You are healed Dear!! My prayers are with u.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by chibwike(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Am saying this paryer witha broken hearth..no one deserves to be in such condition.

Dear lord.,your child mr Ddjola is lying down in his sick bed.,hoping on our support and on your divine healing to put him back on his feet..

Lord i know you love your children dearly. And you aren't happy when some misfortune befalls us.,as a matter of fact,.you created us all for a reason,.which is to enjoy the good things of life,..live a holy life and serve you.,

Father we are calling uopn you to grant your child mr Ddjola divne healing..we knw you can do it for him,.coz u ve been doing it before,.,.we commit his soul into ur hands,.heal him,.,.bless. Him..,.guide him from all the trials and temptations of this world,.

I cover him with ur blood.,.see him tru Lord.,

And i also commit all nairalanders into ur hands,,.guide us and protect us.so that no evil would befall us.,.

Thank you lord for answreing our prayers,..IJN.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by fovic: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gold n Silver I hv not to give u bt I pray fr my heart dat God who is our great Healer wil grant u his healing mercies IJN..........Amen. It is well wt u

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit. Amen
Heavenly father, king of kings, I am that I am, the healer of the sick, we pray that our brother djdola would be healed by the blood you shed on the cross of calvary.
May the Saint of saints and Blessed Virgin Mary help to interceed for Djdola through our Lord of Jesus Christ.
He's the healer of whatever sickeness that befalls mankind and this wouldn't be an exception for him. You said we should look up to you and all our problem will be solved. Matthew7:7 is our reference and we are asking.

Holy Saint Joseph- Pray for Djdola.
Holy Mary- Pray for Djdola.

May all the angels in heaven pray for Djdola and our Lord Jesus christ will intervene and heal him.

Amen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis, Englishmart, ggrin, samyflexxy, zyzz, fhunn, missuniverse, babyosisi, pickabeau1, Jarus, Gboliwe, Cramjones, krall, shadows1, annibro, creamish...

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by englishmart(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jennimma:
AgapeCharis, Englishmart, ggrin, samyflexxy, zyzz, fhunn, missuniverse, babyosisi, pickabeau1, Jarus, Gboliwe, Cramjones, krall, shadows1, annibro, creamish...
hello beauty queen!
You summoned me, how may I help you ma?
Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by englishmart(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2014

In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit...
may our lord Jesus. The only begotten son of God heal you my brother...

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Father Lord We Thank You For u'v healed Hammed May Your Name Alone Be Glorifyed.Thank You Jesus.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by AfricanApple(f): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
the creator of heaven and earth, we call upon u to have mercy on your son and your servant djdola, heal him oh Allah and put smile on our faces. forgive his sins and protect him from the evil ones who might want to hinder his recovery. amin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Father, in the name of Jesus! I pray for your son James djdola. He is tied down by sickness. I pray u root out every trace of whatever the sickness is in his life in the name of Jesus. I command dt sickness to go right now. Out of his body in the name of Jesus!! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
In the name of Jesus Christ.. I commit the life of Djdola to The Lord that fetches water in a basket to disgrace the bucket .. Your expectations shall not be cut off.. This illness too shall passover.. You shall be restored back to your place of honor again.. I declare aloud, You would live to declare the glorious works of the Lord Amen

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Healing is from the Lord, he alone is the mighty healer. I pray God heals him and grant him speedy recovery In Jesus' Name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
In the mighty name of Jesus, Father Lord i place this our brother(Djdola) into your hand
for your healing upon him. let your healing hands touch him that he will be healed in the mighty
name of Jesus Amen. Lord i give you glory because i believe your you heal him. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
It is well with you Hamed, may God keep close watch over you and yours. You will make it through this difficult period and live to testify to the glory of God, in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Seun, cupidhero, oahray, eroticAngelina, ojingbe, temigracie, africanapple, rokiatu, vivly, annypie, fidira, Nabsprada, Cupidora, Angelamina, Maureensylvia, Esdb, missberrypop5, Lagunna, Tipiflexy, kelvin0, lalasticlala, nimen, bunsky, pweetyz, tranxo, vivaciousvivi, tallesty1, cdamsel, Abumikey, Jbluv55, Omolola1, lorlaahlozz, djeezy, boc4real...
Father in jesus name,my God,my father,whatever you oh lord,have not planted into the life Hammed,father lord,begin to uproot it in thy mighty name of jesus.
Lord send your word and permanently heal him in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by lalasticlala(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jennimma:

Amen
Re: Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. by dre11(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
U shall not die
But live
You declare his glory
That's just a word of confession
That's a word of believe
That's a word of healing

Thanks to all those that did give out from the abundance they had. ..... God will bless u and multiply ur source of income.(Amen)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

COMA: Where Do One's Spirit Exist During This Period? / Mary The New Jerusalem / Where Did The Old Testament Really End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.