Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Joseph Yobo Denies Sending Mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, Packing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Denies Sending Mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, Packing (626 Views)

Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo Denies Sending Mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, Packing by bobonene(f): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2013
Joseph Yobo denies sending mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, packing.He tells Maestro Media, it's not true.
''There's is no iota of truth in the report that has gained grounds of recent. There was no encounter of the such that was described to have happened between my mother-in-lawand I. We as a family are in the best of place in our lives currently. Someone from some place, just sat down and decided to construct a lie, a total fabrication from their own imagination.
"I love my wife very much, nothing anyone does can bring any division between us and between our families. There was never a time that I sent my Mother-in-Law packing frommy home for being a bad influence on her own daughter, who is my wife. How can people just come up with stories about what never happened.
The Yobos and the Fashanus have a great relationship, a fantastic one at that and very good mutual respect for each other, and we thank God for that.
'We have no problems at all. We have...Continue Reading here- WELCOME TO FRABIDEL'S BLOG: Joseph Yobo Denies Sending Mother-in-law,Abigail I... http://frabidel..com/2013/07/joseph-yobo-denies-sending-mother-in.html?spref=tw

Re: Joseph Yobo Denies Sending Mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, Packing by Nomski0(f): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2013
Okay, we hear o.
Re: Joseph Yobo Denies Sending Mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, Packing by Frabidel(f): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2013
I cnt rlly wait to laff!moderator,pls homepage finz ooi
Re: Joseph Yobo Denies Sending Mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, Packing by Chanchit: 3:39am On Jul 23, 2013
Na so Funke Akindele deny before she confirm. I pity this guy, when those people finish with you, the own goals wei u go score in a season go plenty pass Messi goals.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: TV And Radio Personality Fade Ogunro Gets A Make Over / P Square Into Shipping, Now That's Smart / D'banj Gets Guiseppe Zanotti Sneakers From The Designer Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.