Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (50912 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Etumgbe(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
if they photograph am wetin go happen sef? he sing abi he get money reach 2face and dbanj them?
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Pukkah: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
azpekuliar: If this occasion was not enough to get him to reveal his face in full public glare, then I guess nothing will.

horlajide: If he wouldn't take off his mask during his first daughter's wedding then he had better be buried with the mask on his face! angry

BTW Lagbaja i know you make music with the mask on buh do you brush with your mask on? undecided do you sleep with your mask on? undecided do you 'do the do' angry with your mask on? If YES (of course not)your had better glue this thing to your face permanently once and for all buh if NO my friend you better remove that thing and stop depriving yourself of beta oxygen all in the name of 'identity'

There's no part of the report which says that Lagbaja wore his mask at the wedding. If there is, show me.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by horlajide: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pukkah:

There's no part of the report which says that Lagbaja wore his mask at the wedding. If there is, show me.

My bad!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by billyG(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
oooH! the mascarat has cleverly denied us d opportunity of seen his face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
and how does this affect ME...Fvck em
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by bakaresarah: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bt daz bad
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by emmadejust(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
azpekuliar: If this occasion was not enough to get him to reveal his face in full public glare, then I guess nothing will.
the man na smart person wey fit appear anywhere witout recog,anyhow when him music no fit pay much again,he fit b fucnizer without anybody knowin.smart brand

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by aniiyke: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
new user. he get prbl o
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by 3kay945(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Didnt we have his picture already?
This wedding na drama of the century o.. his picture will soon flood here.
We nairalander have it.. Yes, we have Lagbaja face unmasked
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by akinvest(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
mzbraidebraide: Thank you so much...
I just noticed it...please I really don't understand who did that??

Why was I banned

How can I delete a thread I started

I'm confuused

Whatt did I do wrong??

I'm sorry once more for derailing
Call d customer's care number. Oga Seun.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by ELgordo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
BORRIINNGGG! Nairaland is running outta stories . . . Its a damn shame!
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Caracta: The first two children that posted on this thread need to be given toys. Pls donate accordingly.
I can't stop laffing. I v donated a slapping toy with a like on ur comment.
Caracta: @topic, what a wedding! I actually laughed at a point. Bobo Lagbaja, why na? You can't cover your face forever...show us something!
Abi o. Anyway, that's what he want.
Last Bullet:
But soon, his pics ll start circulating all over like Michael Janson.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by ELgordo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
BORRIINNGGG! Nairaland is running outta stories . . . Its a damn shame! WTF

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by born9ice: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
I have never seen him without his mask before.so the man don old like this.lets respect his privacy sha.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by ronalmagic10(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls learn how to read nd comprehend b4 postin ur comments. It is clearly stated that lagbaja did NOT wear his mask and that was why the security was very tight nd guest were not allowed to take pictures....Stop rushin 2 comment lyk a fool
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Youngzedd(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
BUSINESS IDEA.
IT'S LIKE THY WANT TO SELL THE VIDEO OR PICS AFTER WEDDING.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Danfo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Very strange...there must be an occult reason for this mask business otherwise it is absurd and over the top.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
If that is the picture of Lagbaja,s daughter,Lagbaja himself is no more a kid.Congrat girl I join u dance put am well well .
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by obadaye: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
cool080: great and first to comment
what is great abt this...comment on d topic first of all...haaahaaa congrat me i made it to nairaland
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sky-walker:
Not surprised again. Always copying contents from Linda ikeji's blog and then add lies into it to try and get people to click on your blog
IS LINDA IKEJI YOUR MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by AbuMikey(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
TOo much for a Private life!
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by vbxonline: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
50 Nigerian bloggers needed for Nigerian Website.. call Dino on 07084331599 or mail voiceboxng@gmail.com for more info .... offer valid while vacancy lasts
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Skywalker5(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
ayswags: IS LINDA IKEJI YOUR MOTHER

Nah, i just hate copycats. why are you concerned? are you one? undecided
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by dplomaticVal: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Methinks the fed govt shd delegate peeps to unmask that carton on his faze - he might be an ex-convict, who knws.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Pukkah: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Danfo: Very strange...there must be an occult reason for this mask business otherwise it is absurd and over the top.

What a funny, absurd, and 'Nigerian' response to a simple branding matter.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Desloaaa(f): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Who knowa if myself and Lagbaja don folow chop for iya rebecca buka.anywayz..happy married life to Moyo
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by tomzman: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Happy Married Life to the newly weds.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
I SEE
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by sugardaddy1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Caracta: The first two children that posted on this thread need to be given toys. Pls donate accordingly.

@topic, what a wedding! I actually laughed at a point. Bobo Lagbaja, why na? You can't cover your face forever...show us something! grin
Congratulations. Handsome groom you've got there. Happy married life grin
Husband snatcher grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beautiful couple.....now Im certain that my lagbaja is quite handsome
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Dxpolymath(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Of course,d guy is old,fink he left government college ibadan btw 1971-1975 so dat shud giv u an idea of his age,+ chek out his pix and zoom u will indeed see some baggy eyed man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts / Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.