Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (50908 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Speedy33(m): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2013
but i have seen a thread here that shows is face nah abi anh fake? Infact check here www.nairaland.com/376069/revealed-lagbajas-face-lagbaja-unmasked
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by komek(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pukkah:

How old do you 'think' he is?

Did you just insinuate that Lagbaja was born out of wedlock?
Go read what I wrote again abeg!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by komek(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What about the baby factory in Igbolabd? Arent they having baies out of wedlock?

Genevieve nko?
Must u call Igbo pple? Who on earth told u iam Igbo?, You just mentioned Genny at of all baby factory in the east, buh in my street where I leave, almost every geh has a baby out off wedlock
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by stebony(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-secret is right. He/she happens to know Lagbaja so well just like I do. His strict family background made him mask cos his parents didn't support his brand of music. He is an old man with a good stature. God bless the couple and long live Lagbaja.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Mustay(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2013
D-secret:
Wat is all dis fuse abt Lagbaja AGE & MASK.D truth z Lagbaja is old.his late dad died last year 2012 @ the age of 83 (1929-2012).His late dad Deacon Daniel Agboola Ologunde was a highly honoured civilian commissioner for works,lands and housing in the formative years of Kwara State from 1976 to 1979.
Thank you for enlightening the people but you don't really even need to give them these deductions wink. If his first album was released around circa '93 and he wasn't a child then, some of these people posting rubbish about little they know cos of free posting online would relax and quit peddling guesses in the name of vain talk.

gudugudumeje: There is something wrong with Lagbaja believing his identity should remain a mystery to the public except found last minute to exit from this sinful world.
In NL, people don't ask or make research before jumping onto conclusions. Lagbaja has explained the reasons why he wears mask and to him, it's for a cause. Try googling that first. Secondly, if you know what Lagbaja means in Yoruba, it's apt he wears a mask cos Lagbaja could be "anybody".

http://www.lagbaja.com/about/about.php

Last time he was asked this mask question by Kenny, he did say that until Nigeria was 'better', he won't remove it. The definition of better is actually a tall order! To him, that's a social cause as he doesn't see anything to be happy about the governance of the people to make him remove the mask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.