Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (50911 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Caracta: The first two children that posted on this thread need to be given toys. Pls donate accordingly.

@topic, what a wedding! I actually laughed at a point. Bobo Lagbaja, why na? You can't cover your face forever...show us something! grin
Congratulations. Handsome groom you've got there. Happy married life grin
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Caracta: The first two children that posted on this thread need to be given toys. Pls donate accordingly.

@topic, what a wedding! I actually laughed at a point. Bobo Lagbaja, why na? You can't cover your face forever...show us something! grin
Congratulations. Handsome groom you've got there. Happy married life grin
I'm donating a 'man and horse' toy 4 d kids.
Can't stop ROTFLOL

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by shadrach77: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Don't mind the fool (lagbaja) that's him (LAGBAJA) with a fan in New York angry angry angry

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by adtiezy1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
I.Joan:
This na my Pastor's son o shocked shocked shocked shocked...
They didn't tell us it was Lagbaja's daughter he married na...
Wow!!!!
Once again... Happy Married Life, Ola & Moyo

http://www.rccglivingspring.org/
All of our services are streamed live smiley
shut up there..attension seeker...wonder when seun would ban pple that impersonate self..mtchew
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by bebechuks: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmmm rules nd regulations. Pictures again na nso?
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Phonon: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is Lagbaja a criminal running from the law? This hiding of his face is becoming annoying.When did he become Darth Vader?I am sure if he gets ill and he needs the help of Nigerians and celebrities, he will remove that mask.NONSENSE.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Burger01(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
dridowu: HML, one day i 2 will say " I do "
DrIdowu, that day is near, so get prepared! Happy Married Life in advance..

wink
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Otses(f): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Congrats to the couple.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by 3kay945(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
shadrach77: Don't mind the fool (lagbaja) that's him (LAGBAJA) with a fan in New York angry angry angry

Are you sure? cos that dude looks too young to father a bride
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Phonon: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
That could be Lagbaja since we are no sure what he looks like.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Phonon: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
That could be Lagbaja since we are no sure what he looks like.[img][/img][img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Phonon: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
He is not too young if he is from a certain part of the country where it is not uncommon.

3kay945:

Are you sure? cos that dude looks too young to father a bride
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by BabaEto1: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
dplomaticVal: Methinks the fed govt shd delegate peeps to unmask that carton on his faze - he might be an ex-convict, who knws.

And what if he is an ex convict ? Is their any law against or that gives punishment for an ex convict ? My point is that being an ex convict is not a crime. Hope u understand ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by 3kay945(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
some people claim he got unmasked here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1271491/real-face-lagbaja
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Caracta(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Husband snatcher grin grin grin

I'm a nun tongue
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by ajasa4link: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
WTF!....So if the groom was my brother I would be denied the opportunity of doing my hand like scissors in posing for camera and taking pictures?...lailai...only God knows How he managed to sell this idea of no pictures taking to his in-laws. am sure the in-laws are not ijeshas who wouldn't budge just to prove they have their own rights
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by akinton: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
if he die let him cover is face.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Saraha1(f): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na wa for Lagbaja oh
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by thorpido(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
shadrach77: Don't mind the fool (lagbaja) that's him (LAGBAJA) with a fan in New York angry angry angry
It's not fair to call him a fool just cos of his style.He has not broken any law by covering his face.
Some of us have seen his face and even gotten so close to him.He moves around town without his mask and usually won't drive a luxury car when he does that so you won't know it's him.
I'm a bit surprised he has such a grown up daughter.Anyway,he looks like he'll be close to 50yrs.

That man in your pic is not Lagbaja.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by horlabiyi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
I no know shay Mr. Lagbaja don old sotey e get daughter wey don enter ILEYA
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by oemmanuel: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
mzbraidebraide: I'm so sorry for doing thiis but please I need an uurgent reply...

Ii just noticed that on the family section, I can't see the reply icon...

Does it mean I've been banned?? Because I can't comment on any topic there...

Plleasse I'm so sorrry ffor derailing...

you may check if you've logged in, you will not be able to do all that if you dont log-in.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
At last Lagbaja open face for devil to see

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Ninilowo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na craze he dey craze. Wetin he dey even cover for face sef? so tay he no even allow him inlaw dem enter. Na dem no fit collect dem pikin from him pikin sef. ARRANT NONSENSE.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Ocgera(f): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Lol.lagbaja foniooo....e no wan mek pesn c e fac say hu die mtchweee...z hiz fac dat special.....HML2 d coupl.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by sonymerlot: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2013

Abeg, when Bukola begin dey wear glass i bow o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2013
horlajide: If he wouldn't take off his mask during his first daughter's wedding then he had better be buried with the mask on his face! angry

BTW Lagbaja i know you make music with the mask on buh do you brush with your mask on? undecided do you sleep with your mask on? undecided do you 'do the do' angry with your mask on? If YES (of course not)your had better glue this thing to your face permanently once and for all buh if NO my friend you better remove that thing and stop depriving yourself of beta oxygen all in the name of 'identity'
. . . LOLS, which one be better oxygen again#
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by gudugudumeje: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
There is something wrong with Lagbaja believing his identity should remain a mystery to the public except found last minute to exit from this sinful world.... His back may be seen anyway same way Moses saw Yahweh's. LET US NOW ASK HIS SCHOOL-MATES TO SHOW US HIS PIX... GUDLUK TO THAT TRAIL.....
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by chiswaggs: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
azpekuliar: If this occasion was not enough to get him to reveal his face in full public glare, then I guess nothing will.
burial nko
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by komek(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
angel TI: Never knew lagbaja was that old to have a grown up daughte
ok o.......

I dont think Lagbaja is that old just that Yoruba people and their culture of giving birth out of wedlock could have caused him that.

Congrats sha.
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Pukkah: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
komek:

I dont think Lagbaja is that old just that Yoruba people and their culture of giving birth out of wedlock could have caused him that.

Congrats sha.

How old do you 'think' he is?

Did you just insinuate that Lagbaja was born out of wedlock?
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
komek:

Congrats sha.

What about the baby factory in Igbolabd? Arent they having baies out of wedlock?

Genevieve nko?
Re: Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding by Dsecret: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wat is all dis fuse abt Lagbaja AGE & MASK.D truth z Lagbaja is old.his late dad died last year 2012 @ the age of 83 (1929-2012).His late dad Deacon Daniel Agboola Ologunde was a highly honoured civilian commissioner for works,lands and housing in the formative years of Kwara State from 1976 to 1979.So you can jst imagine Lagbaja's age if his dad was 83 yrs old last yr 2012 considering the fact that lagbaja is the 1st born.About the mask, i think is just branding and it worked very well for him and maybe because of his strict christian background that probably did not support his music career initially.(U know naw reputation things).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.