Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India (45034 Views)

28-yr-old 'grandmother' Who Just Became A 'great-grandmother’ / 119-yr-old Johanna Mazibuko Is World's Oldest Person, Living In South Africa / Apology For Slavery Hailed As Milestone In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nairaland is full of ignorant Rabbits.

This is a medical condition whereby the spinal cord grow out of control. It's what is known as anomaly(Nature's mistakes).

The child is neither a demon nor a god, just a poor kid that happens to be blessed or cursed with a misbehaving spinal column, that's all.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by tiwasiaife(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
This boy must be a yoruba tribe of india Bolaji Oluwaseun Tinubu abeg no ban me o ;DThis boy must be a yoruba tribe of india Bolaji Oluwaseun Tinubu abeg no ban me o
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by ozoemeka(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Same question i asked

Afam4eva: Why do strange things always happen in India?
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Ozwald: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2013

Seriously why always India. Must be something in their food causing all these mutations.
I am done with indian food. No more!
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by jude33084(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: make these doctors no spoil market for bolaji o![/b]

cheesy grin grin
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Bgino(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
was he showing off the ILLUMINATI sign..
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Ayatullah(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2013

Because India is the headquarter of idolatry, google search the number of idols ( gods) in India then you'll understand. This is why Pastor Adeboye should buy one million seats in India instead of the USA if indeed he means to save souls and not craving for dollars.

1 Like

Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by SPEED5: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'm not sayn that there is anything spiritual about this boys case, but y do some people subscribe to dis western claim that there is no God, when all around us are clear evidences of d supernatural
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by vowiski(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
ajayi147: end time
You need some alomo in your life. End time ni End time ko
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Stegeson(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
mc~evans:
Haha grin You dey form superhuman now oo...Use style dey gather money for your surgery.
lol
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Damn
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by horlabiyi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
See Scam
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
WHEN YOU HAVE MORE THAN A BILLION PPL REPRODUCING, SOMETHING MUST GO WRONG FROM TIME TO TIME
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by redsun(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
India is a tale of two cities.Ancient and modern,superstition and scientific.

As much satellite they have up in the heavens,they still call on the gods.It is literally a city where the old harmoniously merge with the new.It is relatively very functional.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by turok: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
na growth be dat no be tail
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by adwem2003(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
abduldope: bunch of illeterateZ

This your 'illeteratez' get tail too oo grin
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Natasha2(f): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
FrostyZonn: Nairaland is full of ignorant Rabbits.

This is a medical condition whereby the spinal cord grow out of control. It's what is known as anomaly(Nature's mistakes).

The child is neither a demon nor a god, just a poor kid that happens to be blessed or cursed with a misbehaving spinal column, that's all.

Mr I too know, are Nairalanders worshiping the boy why call them ignorant in this case?? If you ask me you are not far from an ignoramus.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by GooseBaba: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ayatullah:

Because India is the headquarter of idolatry, google search the number of idols ( gods) in India then you'll understand. This is why Pastor Adeboye should buy one million seats in India instead of the USA if indeed he means to save souls and not craving for dollars.

Really dude..! And how many of those gods wrote a book and demand for converts through blackmail, blood shed and deceit..you better face front...
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by albacete(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by lomprico(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dee60: India shall be saved. Amen.
Yes o! Once ur GOs decide to buy 1 million seater auditrium in india instead of doing it in USA.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Vansnickers: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
life_style: barbaric

What makes it Barbaric? I rather worship him, instead of the blood thirsty Yahweh.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Vansnickers: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ayatullah:

Keep quiet, you arrogant deluded Mor0n! How dare you call their Gods Idols?! What makes Yahweh and Jesus greater than Brahma and Krishna. Krishna lifted a Mountain. Could Jesus top that?
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by GooseBaba: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Van snickers:

Keep quiet, you arrogant deluded Mor0n! How dare you call their Gods Idols?! What makes Yahweh and Jesus greater than Brahma and Krishna. Krishna lifted a Mountain. Could Jesus top that?

Ha! Bros you wan wound Jesus...!

1 Like

Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
May be NL babes should start coming over for pilgrimage cos I have a long d1ck and the thing keeps growing, especially when it is worshipped by a babe.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Horus(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuEl60UCJiE

Seven out of 10 caucasians are born with a tail
which is normally surgically removed at birth.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad says that within one thousand years after the white people were up in the caves they were on all fours.
And they were living in the outdoors where it's cold, just as cold over there as it is outside right now. They didn't have clothes. So by being out there in the cold their hair got longer and longer. Hair grew all over their bodies. By being on all fours, the end of their spine begin to grow. They grew a little tail that came out from the end of their spine...Oh yes, this was the white man, brother, up in the caves of Europe. He had a tail that long. You ever notice that anything that walks on all fours has a tail? That which straightens up doesn't have a tail, because when you get down, you see, you just make that spine come right on out. And just like a dog, he was crawling around up there. He was hairy as a dog. He had a tail like a dog. He had a smell like a dog. And nothing could get along with him but another dog. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad says that all the beasts up in Europe wanted to kill the white man. Yeah, they tried to kill the white man. They were after the white man. They hated the white man. So, he says, what the white man would do, he'd dig a hole in the hill, that was his cave. And his mother and his daughter and his wife would all be in there with the dog. The only thing that made friends with the white man was the dog. Everything else hated him. He'd sit outside of the cave at night in a tree with rocks in his hand, and if any beast came up and tried to get in the cave at his family, he'd throw rocks at it, or he'd have a club that he'd swing down and try to drive it away with it. But the dog stayed in the cave with his family. It was then that the dog and the white man amalgamated. The white woman went with the dog while they were living in the caves of Europe. And right to this very day the white woman will tell you there is nothing she loves better than a dog. They tell you that a dog is a man's best friend. They lived in that cave with those dogs and right now they got that dog smell. They got that dog...they are dog lovers. A dog can get in a white man's house and eat at his table, lick out of his plate. They'll kiss the dog right on the nose and think nothing of it. You're not a dog kisser. You don't see black people kissing or rubbing noses with dogs. But little white children will hug dogs and kiss dogs and eat with dogs. Am i right or wrong? You -all have been inside their kitchens cooling their food, and making their beds, you know how they live. The dog will live right in the white man's house, better than you can; you try and break your way in there and they'll put a rope around your neck [chuckle], but the dog has got free run of the whole house. He's the white man's best friend.

Seven out of 10 caucasians are born with a tail which is normally surgically removed at birth.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by dehot: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
passionate88: Surayah?, that name sound islamic
and so? U want to cause chaos bah? Smh!
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Ocgera(f): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
God i thank u for creating me d i amooo.nawaoo...
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Ocgera(f): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
God i 10k u 4 kreatn m d i amooo.nawaoo......ntn w no go hear 4diz world.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Cleopatranwa(f): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
FrostyZonn: Nairaland is full of ignorant Rabbits.

its called Spinabafida! Ur I too know many joor.
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by olopan(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
chai i taya for all this INDIA people......ooooooo
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2013

Not only India but Japan too! O_o
Re: 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India by benedictac(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: make these doctors no spoil market for bolaji o![/b]
his name is balaji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.