Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Prison Break And 24! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break And 24! (3345 Views)

Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! / Prison Break Season 5/6 / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break And 24! by Edken: 4:18pm On May 25, 2006
Hi all,
Prison Break and 24 which is the best movie of all times?Lets Discuss.For me i prefer Prison Break.

Cheers
Re: Prison Break And 24! by kiwibabe(f): 1:53am On May 29, 2006
O my god prsion break is the best and it is the final two episodes this monday. I hope they all escape. What these people have been through is unbelievable. The are truely strong individuals to fight the system that tries to destroy them.

I know it is just a television programme but what is this world commng to.
Re: Prison Break And 24! by lauryn(f): 5:30pm On May 29, 2006
I'ld go with 24.
Re: Prison Break And 24! by Badman888(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2006
they both suck, but both series are done over here,
Re: Prison Break And 24! by Hotstepper(f): 3:46am On May 30, 2006
i lie prison break and da man actor dere cute or wat, lol
Re: Prison Break And 24! by iice(f): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2006
Ok how come am just seeing this topic? LMAO
Prison Break for life!!! I missed a couple of episodes the first season, so when they did re-runs i watched it plus i watched the whole season 1 again at a friend's place. Marathon. Michael Scofield i luvvv you, Lincoln Burrows i luvvvv you. ahahahahahaha Can't get enuff of this show. Ehhhhh i also like the Abruzzi and the other psycho guy who slit Abruzzi's neck. Yeah they keep the show interesting grin grin grin
Re: Prison Break And 24! by lafile(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2006
i like prison break a lot, but 24? Oh my God!!! even my mother wakes up 3am to watch. cant beat the suspense. imagine all that can happen in just 24 hours. makes u wonder
Re: Prison Break And 24! by lizzy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2006
wot?, man who woudnt go for PRISON BREAK, damn man, it is d best tv show of all time, i cant wait for d next season.

Re: Prison Break And 24! by iice(f): 3:57am On Sep 26, 2006
I can't go by this guy's pic without commenting, Michael Scofield/Wenthworth Miller, me love you kiss kiss kiss and those tats are freaky cool. Me too can't wait to watch the next season.
Re: Prison Break And 24! by Free(f): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2006
dey both good shows
i have learn to like 24
but prison break is da Bomb!!!!!
grin
Re: Prison Break And 24! by temmyabby(f): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2007
i def prefer prison break, and fish omg tongue lol grin
Re: Prison Break And 24! by ifystallon: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
I just wonder why any one will compare heroes to 24 or prison break. Heroes is for children, the concept is the worst i have seen in a while, even 4400 is better than heroes even though its the same concept.

Heroes has too many flaws in the story line. i cant even count. especially in the ending the story is too unprofesioner. please anyone that likes heroes try and watch 24, prison break and lost . these trio cannot be compared to any.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Download Link Or Free Movie Download Site Needed Please / My New GOTV Decoder Do Not Have Any Free To Air Channels Except : Ntai, AIT, / Top 10 Film Distribution Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.