Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! (1381 Views)

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / Drop Your Post Utme Score(abu Zaria) Here Letz Know Our Chances Of Getting Admission / My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
This post is for all schools. Don't feel its all over or that you can't make it again because your post-utme score is poor or that you are already there because your score is high, you may be wrong. Just say your post-utme score, course and school and we try as much as possible to tell you what you can expect. You can call 08023960959 or on 2go via rymzocares for more access. All the advice and suggeations given here are based on the previous years researches and exprinces. We know that God is there to make things happen.
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Adegite5(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2013
Just give an instance as per the previous experience
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by morgang(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Uni ibadan sch of choice
jamb:220 first choice. pol science and sociology second choice...any hope of inviting me?
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
morgan**g:
Uni ibadan sch of choice
jamb:220 first choice. pol science and sociology second choice...any hope of inviting me?
Yes there, just make sure your o'levels are owk. Goodluck.
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by engrsoma(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Uniport
jamb:188
putme:208
course:mechanical engineering. any chance
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Facts12: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Most Nigerian private and public universities have concluded their post utmes and post direct entry examinations and majority of admission seekers now knows their stands. I can’t say for other school but I can say that University of Ilorin post utme and post direct entry cut off marks is fixed. Due to an unusual development that was recorded in the history of Unilorin the cut off mark has being brought down alittle. It is the first time in the history of university of Ilorin post utme and D.e computer base test (ie-cbt) that random questions would be given to students regardless of their departments.
Be that has it may, the main purpose of posting this thread is to sensitize those that have lost hope as a result of recorded failure in the just concluded unilorin post utme and directentry examination. All hope is not lost yet for unilorin aspirants! If God forbid you don’t gain admission this year, you can still join your mates in 200level next year with a programme that serves as an alternative to jamb. It is a form of direct entry programme that gets you admission into all Nigerian public and private universities alike. This programme has being in existence as far back as 15years ago. Majority aren’t aware of it and that is why it would be good to pay attention as I educate you about the programme as it might be your last resort. IJMBE is an acronym for Interim Joint Admission Board Examination. It is organised and coordinated…..learn more at www.ijmbatilorin. and www.directentryprogramm.
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
engrsoma: Uniport
jamb:188
putme:208
course:mechanical engineering. any chance
Your score doesn't look good dear.
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Zutty: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Uniben:jamb 202. Pume screening:47..aggrig8:49..any hope of gaining admission 2 study accounting or sociology and anthropology
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by tosnat: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
UNIJAMB
PCE:500
PGD:4210
YORUBA ECONOMICS...
Any hope for me pls....
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Dubemkelly(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Zutty: Uniben:jamb 202. Pume screening:47..aggrig8:49..any hope of gaining admission 2 study accounting or sociology and anthropology
50% is a tight score 4 Uniben admission...Hang on n c hw it goes,if u hv gat sum1 2 assist,u had bera strt pushing it....It also depnds on d no of applicants n d demnd 4 yhu proposed course. Good luck
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Forzap: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
tosnat: UNIJAMB
PCE:500
PGD:4210
YORUBA ECONOMICS...
Any hope for me pls....

odeburuku!!
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Forzap: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ all pls help,i did change of institution bt d changes didnt reflect in my jamb registration slip bt d changes reflected in my jamb result,pls is any1 here wit me?did any of u here changed his/her institution?abeg make una reply me ASAP
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by tosnat: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Oga easy naw...
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Alhasan1(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2013
Jam:500
Post Jam: 800
course: Ifa olokun International
school: Oyscoed
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2013
Zutty: Uniben:jamb 202. Pume screening:47..aggrig8:49..any hope of gaining admission 2 study accounting or sociology and anthropology
Your chance is very slim
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2013
Al-hasan:
Jam:500
Post Jam: 800
course: Ifa olokun International
school: Oyscoed
Yes u are good to go.
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Forza p: @ all pls help,i did change of institution bt d changes didnt reflect in my jamb registration slip bt d changes reflected in my jamb result,pls is any1 here wit me?did any of u here changed his/her institution?abeg make una reply me ASAP
U have to go on wit d one dat reflected on ur jamb slip owk.
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Torch1(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2013
1st Choice: UNN.
Utme score: 216.
Post Utme score: 260.
Aggregate: 59.5
Course: Political science.

2nd Choice institution: Delsu
Utme: 216.
Post Utme: 44.
Aggregate: 49.
Course: Political science.

What are my chances?
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Forzap: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2013
Rymzo:
U have to go on wit d one dat reflected on ur jamb slip owk.

tanx man.also D7 in account going 4 bankin&finance am i gud 2 go?my econs is owk
Re: Let's Predict Your Chance Of Getting Admission! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Forza p:

tanx man.also D7 in account going 4 bankin&finance am i gud 2 go?my econs is owk
Yes I think you are owk with economics and goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Oko Poly Withdraws From ASUP Strike,resumes Lectures Next Week / List Of Polytechnic You Can Apply For Withoutchoosing In JAMB / Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.