Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card (1381 Views)

JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official / JAMB Introduces E-facility Android App / How Do I Make Use Of The E-facility Card To Check My Jamb Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by datedoboi: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
this jamb organisation always amaze me;

* At first, it was free to print out result when it's out; you only buy card (e-facility card) when you want to print original result that has your passport on it.

* Later on, they introduced three times free result checking and after that you buy card (e-facility card) when you exhausted the free three times.

* This year they removed the free three times and brought out e-bundle card to check result in which every students must buy by fire by force; whether you like it or not, whether you fail or no result sef grin grin grin grin you must buy the card.

* Now, finally, they have scrapped off the e-bundle card again... anybody who want to check his/her result must buy e-facility card, your e-bundle card is now useless.

my question is: what about those business centres still having those cards and have not yet sold them all, what are they going to do with the e-bundle cards? what about those students about to write post utme and want to reprint their result using the e-bundle they bought before, this is another expenses again.

can't Nigeria government do something about this?

Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by ayukdaboss(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
More serious matters please...Bombs exploding everywhere shocked sad
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by datedoboi: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
ayukdaboss: More serious matters please...Bombs exploding everywhere shocked sad

am not joking here, try n click result link on their site, instead of check result it will bring login and when you enter all the details it will blow one english for you.
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by datedoboi: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
and so... is this not bomb from jamb to blow students off angry
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by datedoboi: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by datedoboi: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2014
has anyone try to print result with the card?
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by CharlesPhc: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
I am trying to use e-bundle card I bought and what I get is that the pin or serial number is invalid
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by lizzlix(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
apart from jamb office. Please, where else can I get the e- facility card?
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by Moblord(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jamb there is God fa..
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by johnhack: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2014
This is very serious, i run biz centre, i hv like 5 ebundle cards with me now, does it mean that those one are useless. God forbid..plss which way forward
Re: Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card by fulfillment22: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Buy your JAMB e-facility card at their official major distributor's website with immediate delivery
https://www.fulfillmentict.com/jamb_result_slip.html

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Secretarial Studies / Crisis Rocks Kings College (PHOTOS) / Hot sex pics now on...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.