Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM (3244 Views)

Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM by 2helpu(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hello nairalanders.
I brought out this topic because of my recent experiences with the use of Fiverr revenue card issued by Payoneer.
My first experience using the card was that no money was dispensed from the ATM but my account was debited. I have been on this issue with the company since April until now when it was resolved partially but not %100 satisfactorily. Another major concern is that the amount in Payoneer account does not translate to the naira equivalent when you use your card to withdraw from ATM. We all know that our exchange rate varies from N158 to N160 but when you use the fiverr/payoneer card the rate you get is lower than N140 to a dollar.

If you have the same experience or different experience, please post it here and lets see how we can help our people from coys who may be using technology to chop our online labour.

Regards.
Re: Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM by arbitrage: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Take time to look at the fees and faq pages of payoneer whenever you log into your payoneer card account. do same thing for fiverr payments information because i guess your concern might not be unconnected with stated withdrawal charges on both fiverr and payoneer ends. aside the international atm withdrawal charges associated with your card outside US, take note that the exchange rate to naira may have taken place at their own favorable rate.

If all said and done by payoneer/fiverr is still not okay by you, i can strike a deal with you or whoever is interested to buy your funds in your payoneer card at a better rate than they offer you via atm withdrawal, all done for you INSTANTLY to your account.
Re: Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
2helpu: Hello nairalanders.
I brought out this topic because of my recent experiences with the use of Fiverr revenue card issued by Payoneer.
My first experience using the card was that no money was dispensed from the ATM but my account was debited. I have been on this issue with the company since April until now when it was resolved partially but not %100 satisfactorily. Another major concern is that the amount in Payoneer account does not translate to the naira equivalent when you use your card to withdraw from ATM. We all know that our exchange rate varies from N158 to N160 but when you use the fiverr/payoneer card the rate you get is lower than N140 to a dollar.

If you have the same experience or different experience, please post it here and lets see how we can help our people from coys who may be using technology to chop our online labour.

Regards.

That was what you agreed on when you were applying for the card. Payoneer charge i think a dollar when you make a invalid transaction. that is why is good you read the terms and conditions on any site b4 you start doing any thing with them especially when it involves money. You can go to their FAQ page and see it for yourself.
Re: Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM by valdes00(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
arbitrage: Take time to look at the fees and faq pages of payoneer whenever you log into your payoneer card account. do same thing for fiverr payments information because i guess your concern might not be unconnected with stated withdrawal charges on both fiverr and payoneer ends. aside the international atm withdrawal charges associated with your card outside US, take note that the exchange rate to naira may have taken place at their own favorable rate.

If all said and done by payoneer/fiverr is still not okay by you, i can strike a deal with you or whoever is interested to buy your funds in your payoneer card at a better rate than they offer you via atm withdrawal, all done for you INSTANTLY to your account.
hello arbitrage, pls can i get ur fone number so we can talk better. I realy need ur help cos i tink u knw abt dis payoneer so well. You can mail me on victoremiebi@yahoo.com
Re: Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM by 2helpu(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks guys for the response.
I have gotten all the details from their technical department after lots of correspondence between us.

I'm now an expert on Fiverr/Payoneer issues.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 / How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account / Where Can I Buy Bulk Designer Watches ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.