Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Selective Justice And Favouritism By Nairaland Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Selective Justice And Favouritism By Nairaland Mods (640 Views)

What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selective Justice And Favouritism By Nairaland Mods by ebamma3: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Since febuary my original nl account ebamma has been banned from two sections, the nysc section for nuisance till november 2013, and the violent crimes section for tribalism according to sexkillz till november 2013.
I have created various threads to appeal my ban from this two sections to no effect,
I don leave am for God, na him go judge two of them.
Many nairalanders do commit this same crime i did escaping with shorter bans or no bans at all.
Sexkillz to dey like show him mod power for my body, i just dey look am.
To add to that,many nairalanders suffer to create great and educative threads but due to their lack of friendship with the mods in that section their topics hardly make the frontpage,
continue showing thy power mods, for whatever has a beginning will surely have an end, thy powers ai'nt permanent remember
Re: Selective Justice And Favouritism By Nairaland Mods by yemi2plus(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Don't just expect Seun or any super mod to reply you. Enjoy your vacation

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Nairalander Encouter With An Internet Fraudster(yahoo Yahoo) / VIDEO: Police Extortion In Onitsha / Ten Of The Best Ways To Make Money In An Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.