Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India (1631 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by londonrivals: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
A Nigerian, Ukegbu Onwuka Okpan, has been arrested at the Mumbai international airport for trying to smuggle drugs into India.

The Air Intelligence Unit of the Customs saidthe drugs were found while his luggage was being checked at the airport.

Okpan arrived on an Ethiopian Airlines flight on Sunday at 5 am and was found carrying the contraband in his luggage during a check at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.

“He was subsequently arrested. The seized 6.82 kg of amphetamine drugs is valued at seven crore Rupees in the international market,” the official said.

“It appears that the accused, who came to Mumbai from Nigeria via Addis Ababa, wanted to return the contraband as it was not accepted by the purchaser in his country. We are probing the case in this angle,” the official added.

SOURCE - www.metronaija.com/nigerian-drug-smuggler-arrested-in-india/
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by yiboboy: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fight go soon start now!

Uhm. . . 1st to comment!
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Tolexander: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Something has to be done.
These people are tagged nigerians by the outside world.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oya mukina bring hammer come. Make I kack for one corner with my ogbunigwe. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Kells677(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Were r all dis tribal war lords keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by IGBOSON1: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: Something has to be done.

^^^Well they could have been tagged 'Biafrans' if not for the likes of you know who! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
No surprise......the only surprise is why India and not Malaysia or China this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by redsun(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
The way corrupt monsters like obj and tinubu and dem muderfuckers flauent stolen wealth and command respect from the people is more than enough to tempt shallow and disillusion nigerian to do whatever it takes to get rich quick.

It is the way it works in nigeria,nobody cares how you get rich as long as you have the money to spend.Even clergies are the same,with their private jets and limosines,financed by the sweat and blood of the poor and suffering.

Nigeria is a gangster paradise.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by oderemo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: Something has to be done.
lyk what/? are they not Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
redsun: The way corrupt monsters like obj and tinubu and dem muderfuckers fluent stolen wealth and command respect from the people is more than enough to tempt shallow and disillusion nigerian to do whatever it takes to get rich quick.

It is the way it works in nigeria,nobody cares how you get rich as long as you have the money to spend.Even clergies are the same,with their private jets and limosines,financed by the sweat and blood of the poor and suffering.

Nigeria is a gangster paradise.

You should be eternally ashamed of this justification for crime.....

So in your blind wisdom...you can only bring up obj and Tinubu to justify what this criminal did?
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by redsun(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

You should be eternally ashamed of this justification for crime.....

So in your blind wisdom...you can only bring up obj and Tinubu to justify what this criminal did?

Crime is crime and for your tribal inhibitions,those are the names that easily comes to mind as the kingpin role models in nigeria.They are house hold names that happens to be criminals to rational minds.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
redsun:

Crime is crime and for your tribal inhibitions,those are the names that easily comes to mind as the kingpin models in nigeria.They are house hold names that happens to be criminals to rational minds.

You are too old to be engaging yourself in this show of absolute shame.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by redsun(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are too old to be engaging yourself in this show of absolute shame.

You are always a baby,that is why you remain thoughtless.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
redsun:

You are always a baby,that is why you remain thoughtless.

Shameful and tactless comment ...very senselss.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by redsun(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shameful and tactless comment ...very senselss.

Your type are subhumans and have nothing to offer living creatures.Not even flies you could be useful to.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
No surprises there.

Soon they would come and regale us with how they are hardworking and went to India with just a shirt and came back with millions

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
redsun:

Your type are subhumans and have nothing to offer living creatures.Not even flies you could be useful to.

Obviously your are either a drug trafficker or into one crime..,the long arm of the law will soon catch up and serve you deserve justice.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by redsun(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

Obviously your are either a drug trafficker or into one crime..,the long arm of the law will soon catch up and serve you deserve justice.

Like i typical nigerian,i know quite clear you don't know what crime means.When all you do here is promote criminals,criminality and bigotry.

You are an iddiioot and never surprise at your kind's foo0lisness.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Sibrah: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
“Although the Yoruba had a huge historical and geographical head start, the Igbo wiped out their handicap in one fantastic burst of energy in the twenty years between 1930 and 1950.” - Chinua Achebe(There was a conspiracy)
dayokanu: No surprises there.

Soon they would come and regale us with how they are hardworking and went to India with just a shirt and came back with millions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
redsun:

Like i typical nigerian,i know quite clear you don't know what crime means.When all you do here is promote criminals,criminality and bigotry.

You are an iddiioot and never surprise at your kind's foo0lisness.

Just shut the fvuck up!! Shut the fvuk up!! You are nothing but a criminal with your opening comment on this thread..
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by sexkilzaphull: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Well they could have been tagged 'Biafrans' if not for the likes of you know who! wink

Why not show good faith if you are honestly looking for baifra by first moving to your own country, FIRST!? I mean every ibo man, woman or child move to the SE enclave and stay there for a convincing period of time? I tell you, there is no easier and faster way to achieve biafra for you would have proved self sufficiency and a real resolve to live in your own country. The thing is other people in Nigeria are way smarter than you think (and this includes the Hausas you always abuse) because they can see right through your half-hearted duplicity: You want to enjoy the riches of their country, claiming to be resident/citizen after a breakup but yet have an exclusive country! It can never work that way! Everyone else can see why, but you can't!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by FSU: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

This is irrelevant to the discuss, I am surprised no mod has shut you down yet?

You are frigging fulish
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Why not show good faith if you are honestly looking for baifra by first moving to your own country, FIRST!? I mean every ibo man, woman or child move to the SE enclave and stay there for a convincing period of time? I tell you, there is no easier and faster way to achieve biafra for you would have proved self sufficiency and a real resolve to live in your own country. The thing is other people in Nigeria are way smarter than you think (and this includes the Hausas you always abuse) because they can see right through your half-hearted duplicity: You want to enjoy the riches of their country, claiming to be resident/citizen after a breakup but yet have an exclusive country! It can never work that way! Everyone else can see why, but you can't!

Heheheheheheheheh you really know the mindset of these our fellow country men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by redsun(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

Just shut the fvuck up!! Shut the fvuk up!! You are nothing but a criminal with your opening comment on this thread..

I wonder what your fellow stone age long dead inhabitants will make of today?I can tell because you are not making most of it.

Your time stopped thousands of years ago.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by 0monnak0da: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Another Lagosian HooNam di ! but why ?
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by IGBOSON1: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

^^^You mean all Ndigbo leave the rest of Nigeria under the present subsisting arrangement and move en-mass to the South East that you've chosen to call 'a country'?......and then i suppose only after the exodus is complete can we then declare a sovereign country of Biafra right? You see how daft you sound? You'd just love to get shot of ALL Igbos in the South West wouldn't you? wink

And this situation you have in mind whereby if Ndigbo get their own country, you would have them banned from residing, travelling to, and doing business in what would be fellow ECOWAS countries......can you shed more light on this? If i didn't know any better i'd have thought you didn't want us to leave Nigeria and you're dropping non-too-subtle hints of how una would love to deal with us for daring to tell you lot to shove your 'united peaceful and loving one Nigeria' up your collective butts! wink Don't worry bros; if you're nice to us, maybe.....just maybe we may reconsider.

This 'enjoying of the riches of Hausa/Fulani' that you used as an example; is it kinda like the 'illegal' and 'wicked' act of say the Chinese, Ghanaians, Indians, British, etc-etc-etc, that are 'enjoying' the riches and wealth of Nigeria, yet have their own independent countries?

Cheers bros! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
I just dey laugh some ppl sha.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
God bless the land of the rising sun!
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Yes! "Igbos move to your landlocked Biafra!!!", so you can quickly zoom in on Okeke's property after drinking Agbo and smoking Ekiti wee-wee with your inheritance lol grin. Young man, stop wasting your youth watching like a vulture, Just hit the streets and beg for food like a finebara that you are. LOL.

We ain't going no where, when you are brave enough to form your Oduduwa, let us know, we'll simply tap your sophisticated ar.ses back in line. lol
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
redsun:

I wonder what your fellow stone age long dead inhabitants will make of today?I can tell because you are not making most of it.

Your time stopped thousands of years ago.

How old are you?

You sound like an old..sad... lonely ..isolated ....unloved and wicked soul...pity you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Boy Flaunts Pictures Of Foreign Currencies In A Shrine / What Do You Call Police In Your Area? / Pregnant Woman Found Dead In Front Of Lover's House In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.