Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Easy Way To Connect To Mtn Bis Thru Vpn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easy Way To Connect To Mtn Bis Thru Vpn (1198 Views)

How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Connect To Mtn Bis Thru Vpn by cantell(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Here is the step by step guide of what to do to connect to 3g or edge if your phone doesn't connect.
1. Dial *#*#info#*#* on ur phone. I.e *#*# 4636#*#* This will bring out some hidden android menu 2. Goto the first item: phone information 3. Scroll down to the bottom. At the bottom u will see a setting like "toggle dns check:0.0.0.0 not allowed" 4. Just tap the toggle dns ones to allowed I.e after u tap it ones it will become "toggle dns check: 0.0.0.0 allowed" Press back and exit...the edge or 3g symbol should appear immediately on ur phone, if u have already set ur access point to blackberry.net. if it doesn't immediately, just toggle airplane mode on and off. And it will appear. Then u can go ahead and use any trick whatsoever (droidvpn/tweakware) to browse with mtn bis on android. N/b U don't need ur phone to be rooted to do this. It works on all android phones.
I got this from a site and thought it would be a good idea to share.
If you find this useful, click like.

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Connect To Mtn Bis Thru Vpn by jerebobs: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks dude, it worked. Gat 2 repost dis
Re: Easy Way To Connect To Mtn Bis Thru Vpn by Johnklein(m): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Can i use glo bis too using this settings
Re: Easy Way To Connect To Mtn Bis Thru Vpn by cantell(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Johnklein: Can i use glo bis too using this settings
yes, if glo bis works on droidvpn.
Re: Easy Way To Connect To Mtn Bis Thru Vpn by Embassy4uall: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Bt, my fone is version 2.3 and droidvpn doesn't work on it...any help 4me 2use or enjoy dis droidvpn or any help on how 2root it plsss

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price / New Blackberry OS 10.2.1 To Support Goggle Play Store / Iphone 5 For Sale Not 5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.