Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Remember Computer Chronicles on NTA? You can download it for free! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Remember Computer Chronicles on NTA? You can download it for free! (1806 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / The Website I Can Download Season Films / Sesame Street Makes Its Debut On Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Computer Chronicles on NTA? You can download it for free! by Seun(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2005
Remember Computer Chronicles, that interesting computer programme shown by NTA? That was before the Internet. For people like me, it was our only way of finding out what was happening in the outside world, the world of technology! I shake my head when I think about my level of ignorance about the world of computing in those days. Thank God for the Internet.

Anyway, every single episode of Computer Chronicles is now available online, legally and for free, at the following site:
http://www.archive.org/movies/computerchronicles.php
Re: Remember Computer Chronicles on NTA? You can download it for free! by c0dec(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2005
I thought the show was rather boring. i often watched it as i could though.
Re: Remember Computer Chronicles on NTA? You can download it for free! by vescucci(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2010
thought I'd set a record for longest interval between posts!

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Animated Tv Show / Did You Watch Tales By Moonlight As A Kid? / Berserk Anime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.