Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? (4091 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by ifyalways(f): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
Emkayotis:

Anytime the marriage threads comes on, the unmarried girls in the house will begin to scream blue murder, true it's your life and it's not a must for 'YOU' to marry, but when you clock 30 and the glamour and shine are no longer there, don't change your I.D and create a useless thread about it. FORE WARNED IS FORE ARMED! angry angry angry
lol
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
@topic,her life to live !
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2008
All men wat to sleep with their wives, whether stars or not. When Genevieve says she has not found a man in all Nigeria, she is insulting all men. She is arrogant. And if they have not propopsed, then there must be something wrong with her,
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by Bujua(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2008
MAKE UNA LEAVE GENE FOR JUST ME O, IF I CAN JUST KISS HER, MY PROBLEMS WILL BE OK 4 LIFE . I HOPE TO MEETING HER
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by rubi(f): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2008
Marriage is not a piece of cake let the girl take all the time that she needs to take before settling down it is better to be late than the late
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by londoner: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2008
I thought she is engaged to a man she met in Ghana, thats what I heard.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 15, 2008
ok? na 2day?
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2008
The poor man may have had a change of mind. She may have been too much for him.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2008
Only a frustrated woman can say that.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2008
A profession, no matter how well-paying it is, can never be a substitute for a marriage.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2008
No wonder she cannot get a decent man of her own. What a shame.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2008
Meggy, she is a role model to the youth. She must set a good example.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2008
a good excuse for those who have been rejected!
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2008
Right Ima, we need each other's company. It is unhealthy to pretend otherwise
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2008
I am her fan, and I would like to see her settle down. What will she be like at 70, all alone without a husband and no more acting?
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2008
She is a personality. She owes a lot to her fans,
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2008
My level of education is well above yours. Go and read the Bible you nincompoop. You will find the reason why a woman was created.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2008
She has insulted Nigerian men, that they are not good enough for her. With women like her, no wonder Nigerian men have taken to marrying Kenyan girls,
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2008
You marry a woman, you get the garbage too. It is not fun to marry a star, or be one yourself. I know. I have been in broadcasting.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2008
RIght,
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by lipuka(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2008
No Meggy, she is a frustrated woman. She is not happy.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by eezzy(f): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2008
LIPUKA! I go tire for you ah ah! Hisssss! Make you leave de girl alone!!

I think its only in Africa south of the Sahara and north of the Limpopo where marriage is such a do or die affair
yet you only have to be in it for 2 weeks to realize that the man is a distributor of his 'goods' to all and sundry
and live life frustrated for the next 50 years you are married to him. Abeg! if she no want to marry she be wise.
Re: Genevieve Does Not Want To Marry? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2009
lipuka:

OOOPS! I started something I shouldn"t  have. Let us all agree that Genny is very beautiful. She is a talented actress. I personally would have no objection in her not getting married. But I think every one of us; man or woman; needs love and companionship. She does not look like a maid to me.

I like her movies and have many at home. I would also welcome her and be her host if she were to visit Kenya. And I am sure there are many red-blooded men out ther who would not mind spendind some time with her. I wouldn"t.

Only that she must recognise she is an African woman and must behave like one. Fullstop.

Genny did not say that she doesn't want to get married. You claim to have been in broadcasting, yet you cannot grasp the simple English that she used. She said that she is yet to meet the man she thinks she can live with for the rest of her life. It is easy to bump into a man, more so if you have a pretty face like Genny. But please understand that it is very difficult to meet a man with whom you share common values, a man YOU have got feelings for, and most importantly, a man that is available.

@ Lipuka, your opinion is so unintelligent yet sadly most men (esp. in Kenya) hold that view! You feel good in a sadistic way when you see a woman desperately waiting for proposals from men, and you feel helpless when you see a woman who has put her act together without any help from a man and is not showing any signs of desperation. Genny knows the importance of marriage and for this reason, she appears to have a more cautious approach to it! She wouldn't wish to enter into a marriage that is likely to fail! She is also a very strong and confident woman and that is why her age is not really an issue to her! It is this confidence in herself that is killing the likes of Lipuka. You wished she was an emotional wreck looking for a man to compliment her. She is NOT. 

Lastly, I now understand why many Kenyan women marry losers. They'd rather be wives to zombies than be single. It's because they have listened to too many "Lipukas".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obesere And W4 Storm Next Movie Star House / Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old / Prostitution In Awka: Are The Girls Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.