Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z (3392 Views)

Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by angelcj: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rihanna has managed to anger the last person in the world she’d want to upset, Jay Z! According to reports, Jay- Z has.... grown increasingly irritated with Rihanna’s wild behaviour. The singer has repeatedly arrived several hours late for her concerts and this concerns Jay.

Jay has reached out to Riri a few times but she doesn’t seem to be listening so the rapper has since sent her an official warning letter. Let’s see if this gets her to pull her act together.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/07/rihanna-in-hot-soup-jay-z-slaps-rihanna.html

1 Like

Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by physise(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by drein: 2:12am On Jul 24, 2013
nt surprised
..SHE'S A wild bitch anyway...wat else wuld u xpect
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by patrkq(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2013
Dats ma baybi
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by AbuMikey(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2013
E nor concern Me!!!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: E nor concern Me!!!
b4 nko?
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2013
@OP Joblessness bad sha, how the hell does this affect me
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by labaks(f): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Rihanna used to be a sweet lil girl when she first came out wit 'if it's loving that u want' and 'pon de replay'. Dunno wat went wrong cry She became something else when she changed her name to badgalriri. I hope it's not the illuminati ish? sad
I pray she doesn't end up like MJ, Whitney, Amy and the likes of them embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by angelTI(f): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2013
toto's role model!
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by drizzypat: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2013
angel TI: toto's role model!
tonto! Gosh!
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by drizzypat: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2013
Jayz need to knw sey na barbados she commot frm,almost like jamaican always naughty,bt rihanna dey behave too wierd dis days sha,con dey wowo now,skinny thing
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
she is into drugs..wat do u expect
why cant ppl learn from the mistake of others?? i will not mourn anoda whitney houston o
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by SpicyMimi(f): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
labaks: Rihanna used to be a sweet lil girl when she first came out wit 'if it's loving that u want' and 'pon de replay'. Dunno wat went wrong cry She became something else when she changed her name to badgalriri. I hope it's not the illuminati ish? sad
I pray she doesn't end up like MJ, Whitney, Amy and the likes of them embarassed
i liked your post until i saw the Illuminanti ish....which proves u r just another gullible Nigerian, so i decided to unlike it!

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by Austeenxx: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
It doesn't reduce the price of packaged garri.
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Back to op...weytin else drug go cos?
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
The thang about riri is that she used to be a good girl now she's a bad girl,and jay-z giving her a warning letter is a whole waste of time cause if he tries to put riri out of the market he lose! Cause other labels would want that diamond that shines so bright,so jay-z can't do nothing,he just have to live with that,besides Rita Ora ain't doing nothing yet,only stealing people's songs and attach to hers.... undecided
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
labaks: Rihanna used to be a sweet lil girl when she first came out wit 'if it's loving that u want' and 'pon de replay'. Dunno wat went wrong cry She became something else when she changed her name to badgalriri. I hope it's not the illuminati ish? sad

I agree. Although, it could have just been our perception. Whitney was wild before she was famous. The same could have been for Rihanna. They sabi package in Hollywood.
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by labaks(f): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
SpicyMimi:
i liked your post until i saw the Illuminanti ish....which proves u r just another gullible Nigerian, so i decided to unlike it!
i'd already given u d ans u deserve. dunno why they hid the post but just 4 record, u are the gullible one here... undecided undecided undecided

ogugua88:

I agree. Although, it could have just been our perception. Whitney was wild before she was famous. The same could have been for Rihanna. They sabi package in Hollywood.

true sha sad cry
Re: Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z by SpicyMimi(f): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
labaks:
i'd already given u d ans u deserve. dunno why they hid the post but just 4 record, u are the gullible one here... undecided undecided undecided

true sha sad cry
ehnhen....so can u give me a solid proof that illuminanti exists? Ve u seen the whole ish with ur two eyes? If u havent then Plz dont come here nd spill nonsense! Not everyone here is an illiterate ok? Feed dose rubbish to the dogs!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid Before And After / Tiwa And Tbilz's Marriage; Heading For The Rocks / Check Out This Pic Of Samuel Eto'o And Tallest Man In Morrocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.